[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hoping to fuck a hot cousin this thanksgiving?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
Anyone else hoping to fuck a hot cousin this thanksgiving?
>>
>>24502632
no
that never actually happens friend
>>
>tfw constantly lust for aunt and cousin

help me
>>
>>24502632
>having hot cousins
All of mine are so old, so no.
But best of luck to you, OP.
>>
I fucked my cousin once
it wasn't that special
>>
All of you are disgusting inbreds.
>>
>>24505318
moralfags leave
>>
>>24505402
You're practically begging for your children to have genetic defects. Quit pouring chlorine in your gene pool and branch away from your family.
>>
My cousins are all quite ugly.
Had a chance to see my qt Stacy second-cousin, but my parents decided not to go to the family reunion, so I get to dodge their questions for several hours one-on-one for Thanksgiving instead. If I die in the next day I'd feel lucky.
>>
Well, my cousin Anna hugs me, and only me.
We're destined to fuck.
>>
>>24505525
how cute :3
>>
>>24505318
No it's ok she's my sister's cousin, not my cousin
>>
File: 4786793568.png (770 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
4786793568.png
770 KB, 638x638
>>24502632
>be spic
>thanksgiving comes around
>bunch of cousins ive never seen before in my life
>have to give them all a hug and kiss everytime
>>
my cousin peed in my mouth once when we were both 10 years old. I can't remember whether I asked her to or it was her idea.
>>
>>24502632
I get handsy with my underaged (now legal i guess) distant cousin every year. It's a pretty open secret that we have a thing going on i think. I really just need to let her know how i feel and hope she feels the same
>>
>>24505450
The relation to cousins is too far to worry about that.
>>
File: 1426789617702.jpg (34 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1426789617702.jpg
34 KB, 300x345
>>24502632
I used to.

>last year
>seeing a cousin for thanksgiving
>haven't seen her in a few years
>remember her being a qt though
>would I fuck?
>...
>ah, who am I kidding
>show up at the house, know she's already there
>look around, a few familiar faces, but I can't see her anywhere
>say, who's that fat goth bitch over the-OH GODDAMNIT
>make small talk with her and other guests, but I'm really trying to be ignored
>find out she's a lesbian who just got out of the hospital for a suicide attempt
>yep, definetly heard this shit before

And then she started talking to me about Homestuck.

My life is just a setup for a punchline I'll never hear.
>>
File: angsty_rap_metal_playing.jpg (33 KB, 503x280) Image search: [Google]
angsty_rap_metal_playing.jpg
33 KB, 503x280
>>24506867
This fucking post.

Top fucking kek.
>>
I lost my virginity to a girl I thought was my cousin and she initiated literally everything. I have not seen nor heard from her since and my parents/grandparents add dodgy when I ask about her at best.

Worst part is I haven't the slightest idea how to spell her first name and don't know her last name.
>>
I used to. She's adopted and a couple years older than me, solid 8 out of 10. Too bad she just got married.
>>
>>24502632
Red red red red red red red red rednecks
>>
>>24507200
>>>/Red red red red red red red red reddit/
>>
File: 1444688867250.jpg (62 KB, 297x508) Image search: [Google]
1444688867250.jpg
62 KB, 297x508
>>24506867
>My life is just a setup for a punchline I'll never hear.
This, family.

My life is a meme.
I take shitty SJ.W classes where I learn about privilege, I attend mandatory diversity seminars, I My own little brother is a tumblr SJ.W.
He might comer out as gay, my children may never have cousins, or an extended family.
I used to be bullied by an emo girl, I told her to kill herself once and she tried and I almost got arrested.
My school is 10% white and I constantly get shit on by violent minorities.

I hate my life, but I am also afraid of change.
>>
>>24502632
I have exactly 1 hot cousin who I don't see on Thanksgiving and is probably fucking my brother, so no
>>
>>24502632
>tfw no one except my mom's mentally ill brothers and his mentally ill sons and landwhale daughter are coming over
>one of the sons has a mentally ill gf who has a baby from someone else
>tfw even the mentally ill get keked
At Christmas everyone will come so there is still hope
>>
>>24502632
half cousin......maybe
>>
>>24502632
I hope my cousin doesn't decide to go on r9k, see this thread, and think I started it when it comes this thanksgiving. There's already enough weird tension going on, she sat on my lap once and I blushed, but only out of anxiety of her thinking I would fuck my own cousin
>>
>>24502632
>have hot cusin
>one day during family dinner he mom asks me to tutor her at math
>say, sure..ok
>another female relative literally says for everyone to hear "yeh anon, but don't fuck your cosin"
>mfw

never got around to give her tutoring though
>>
>>24509186
the cusin in question was present at the table
>>
File: 1396718048203.jpg (37 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
1396718048203.jpg
37 KB, 662x684
>>24502658
Yes it happens, or at least it happened to me
>tfw I missed my chance
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.