[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't girls funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 800x1200
It's like they have absolutely no ability to be funny on purpose.
>>
>>24502559
Honest question anon. Are you funny?
>>
Because they have no need to develop a quality sense of humour. Guys laugh at thir shit jokes to get in the pants, and they end up actually believing they're funny. Insecure girls can be really funny, but they usually lose that if they're late bloomers. And if they're not late bloomers, then they're just ugly and who cares what they think.
>>
Because they don't need to be
>>
>>24502559
Most people aren't funny. Modern "humor" for blacks is just saying shit over and over, generally getting louder.
Modern white "humor" is talking about mundane shit and either adding DUDE WEED LMAO to it or just pointing out how absurd life is.

The reason women aren't funny is because almost nobody is funny. It's just easier to notice women aren't funny because "woman comedy" is talking about bodily functions and men and you don't care about those at all.
>>
>>24502559
Because they don't need to be. Men developed humor to impress women, while women only need their looks to impress us.
>>
>>24502559
They are. My wife is hilarious.
>>
>>24502559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
>>
File: 1446481640027.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1446481640027.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>tfw people think I'm weird for laughing at dark humor
>>
>>24502559
>Why isn't my glorified fleshlight not very funny
Gee I wonder why. Maybe because they're glorified fleshlights?
>>
>>24502559
people are more likely to laugh at things they say because they're attractive so they have to fight less for a joke and don't grow their funny as much.

also, the funniest comedians usually come from rough places and learn to use humor to cope and girls tend towards the middle instead of the extremes in life.
>>
>>24502591
>You read OPs post and felt the need to ask that question
>>
>>24502559
Female "humor" is one of my top pet peeves. Seems 99% of it is either incredibly bad (and men laugh anyway because they like looking at the person who said it), or it's politicized and forced (HAHAHAH I was at the store the other day and I saw a WHITE MAN!!!! Hahaa, white men sure suck, don't they ahahaha!! WHAT YOU DON'T LAUGH AT MY 'JOKE' YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF #FEMINISM)
>>
>>24502559
What is funny?
>>
>>24503308
The Holocaust.
>>
i've only met one girl who ever made me actually laugh

she was batshit crazy though
>>
File: XIiuy0B9_400x400-1.png (274 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
XIiuy0B9_400x400-1.png
274 KB, 400x400
>>24502559
tell us a joke anon.
>>
File: sad_sam_game_of_thrones.gif (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
sad_sam_game_of_thrones.gif
1 MB, 400x224
>>24502559
>Be me fat and ugly
>tfw girls think it's funny to ironically post stuff like "hottie" and "rawr ;)" on every pic of me on fb
Good thing guys don't have feelings.
>>
>>24503622
I'm sorry my man
>>
>>24503622
>fb
fuck off normie

but on the real tho, if i were you and had a fb that actually had real grills commenting on my pix, it'd be mad easy to swim in the puss

just start commenting on their pix, like "damn gurl u looking hella avg tho"
>>
>>24502559
They don't need to be, people like them regardless.

On the other hand, if a man is not funny he has absolutely zero chance of getting laid.
>>
>>24502559
>ywn lick cheeto dust off her soles and toes
thanks for the feel, jackass.
>>
I would say women tend to be less funny than men because they have less idiots and less geniuses, besides not really needing humor in order to attract the opposite sex.

On anither note, my female cousin is hilarious. Sadly she is slightly...off...mental health wise. Like a mix of occasional sociopathy and anxiety disorder.

I wonder about the relationship between mental health and humor.
>>
>>24503622
>funny
>ironically
The SJW meme is to post huge outpouring of "support" and false admiration on photos, inversely proportional to the actual physical attraction of the person (exception being "le fedora MRA" memes, of course). I see it mostly with fat girls, the more they weight the more SJWs feel a moral imperative to tell them they look beautiful. Makes'em feel like a better person or something, I don't know.

That's probably worse than thinking they're doing it ironically, but hey. It's a possibility. Plus, some chicks are totally into chubby guys. Unless you mean "seriously, it's hard to stand up and I don't know what my toes look like" levels of fat.

Sorry m8.
>>
>>24503778
Don't comedians and actors have a disproportionate suicide rate? I've always figured there was probably a link for a few reasons.

When I was fully suicidally depressed, I thought I was the funny guy. I said sometimes (on my private, anonymous, utterly disconnected-from-public and long since deleted) blog that I hadn't said anything honest and nonhumorous for years.

Plot twist, my humor sucked and I wasn't funny, but make of it what you will.
>>
File: tumblr_samwell-tarly.gif (472 KB, 492x283) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_samwell-tarly.gif
472 KB, 492x283
>>24504749
>Unless you mean "seriously, it's hard to stand up and I don't know what my toes look like" levels of fat.
Let's just say that I look worse than pic related.
>>
>>24502559
Here's your typical woman "comedy gold"
http://www.cringechannel.com/2013/12/16/worst-comedian-of-all-time/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.