[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did it become acceptable for men to cross their legs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
When did it become acceptable for men to cross their legs?
>>
>>24502546
how does this affect you
why does this upset you
>>
>>24502546
it's comfy but i never do that in public. i do it the masculine way and it always fuckin hurts because i wear boots but whatever
>>
>lol doesn't that hurt your balls bro?
nope
>tfw dad used to get pissed at me because I would do it as a kid
>>
>>24502546
same time they legalised homosexuality
>>
It's never been unacceptable.
>>
>>24502546
Billionaires can do that, you can't.
>>
>>24502546
only queers hate fags who do this type of gay shit
>>
>>24502546
I'm way past caring about this kind of stuff. If I'm never going to be alone forever anyway I might as well be comfortable.
>>
First people got buttblasted over "man spreading", now we can't cross our legs?
I sitting straight to maintain a good posture the next thing on your list?
>>
>>24502546
Why is an intelligent, creative man sitting next to a rambling druggie?
>>
>>24502546
I sit criss cross in chairs

Is that acceptable?
>>
How do you even do it? Like where do you put your penis? If I pull it up so it's over one of my legs it is uncomfortable and I have to position it in order to sit like that. If I try to let it go between my legs it doesn't have enough room.

I have never been able to sit like this comfortably, even when I was little.
>>
>>24502546
Its comfortable and I don't care what others think.
>>
it's comfortable

>tfw wearing adidas and crossing my legs right now
u jelly
>>
>>24502546
Steve Jobs had such a shitty image. What was the point of that jeans/sweater combo anyway? Just have the top button of your shirt open if you want to look casual.
>>
File: EEEEEEEEE.gif (13 KB, 175x220) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEEEE.gif
13 KB, 175x220
I cross legs some times, but nothing like that.

Like pic
>>
>not lifting and having legs so muscular you cant cross them
>>
>>24503793
MAH
UHH
DEEDUS!
>>
>>24502546
when they get a billion dollars
>>
>>24503891
This is the appropriate way to cross legs. Any other way will get you strange looks for normies.
>>
i prefer having bloodflow to the lower half of my body so I dont do this
>>
>>24503891
This is actually the most alpha way to sit
>>
>>24503892
I used to be sort of like that and normal shit like putting on seatbelts was annoying. I lost all of the extra muscle now and I don't ever wanna do the whole increasing weight thing. It was fun but I couldn't do that my whole life.
>>
do people actually care if a guy crosses their legs? i do it all the time
>>
>>24504370
Openly no, internally they probably think you are a fag.
>>
>>24502546
I'm surprised Bill does it. I wouldn't have thought was that much of a faggot.
>>
Men crossing legs is showing desinterest
>>
I usually do a Slavic squat when at my desk.
>>
File: Fight-Club.jpg (31 KB, 300x272) Image search: [Google]
Fight-Club.jpg
31 KB, 300x272
You might as well call Fight Club homoerotica or some bullshit if you're gonna start worrying about how people situate their bodies while seated.
>>
>tfw thighs are so fat that I cant sit cross legged
I wouldn't do it anyways because it looks gay as fuck but still
>>
>>24503891
This is worse, you're pointing your dirty-ass shoe at people.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.