[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you come to /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: wot.jpg (21 KB, 339x290) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
21 KB, 339x290
Do you relate to the feels on here?
Do you feel better hearing about people in a worse situation than you?
Has it just become routine?
Does it feel /comfy/?

Even though there's some quality greentexts and some good happenings now and again. There's some pretty depressing shit too.

For me it's just to read about people having a worse day than me and it makes me realise (and should make you realise) that no matter how bad things get, there's always someone worse off than you.

What's your reason?
>>
>>24502460
IT'S comfy really. I don't relate to a lot of the stuff, but I do come here lot more when I'm feeling down or a bit anxious and it chills me out.

I don't like to think I come here to see people worse off to put my life into perspective.

I think it can be quite funny too, I.e neet threads.

Really tho, its just a comfy thing and to steal pepes
>>
File: what women want.jpg (693 KB, 2000x1367) Image search: [Google]
what women want.jpg
693 KB, 2000x1367
these three subjects interest me @ r9k
1. shitposting
2. /My name is Colby Lopez/
3. /comfy/
>>
THE REASON IS YOU
THE REASON IS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAU
>>
>>24502460
I relate to a lot of things posted here.
Well. I relate to virgins and dudes who have only been with one girl.
I just have nobody else to talk to. The only person who I ever told I'm a virgin straight up and who new all my problems was my one ex gf I dated from 22 to 23. She left me anyway. I'll never let another person in again for as long as I live. I'm not going to willingly set myself up for a failing thing.
I just wish I didn't have to be attracted to women, or feel an innate urge to make them feel happy and special. I just want a life free of romance and sex, because I don't get to have those things really.
Is that unfair?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 798x809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 798x809
Because of the neet threads and feeling like we all want to get along and not compete, at the very least all drag each other down to an equal level of failure but be happy there together
>>
>>24502695
never say never anonymous. You're being unfair to yourself by blocking out any possible chance in hell even though you've been successful in the past
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.