[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to buy Splatoon on Black Friday >Remember I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1443306062853.jpg (34 KB, 244x274) Image search: [Google]
1443306062853.jpg
34 KB, 244x274
>Want to buy Splatoon on Black Friday
>Remember I have no motivation to play vidya
>Remember I have no one to play it with
>>
File: 215391562789.png (120 KB, 430x425) Image search: [Google]
215391562789.png
120 KB, 430x425
>>24502341
>buy Splatoon
good taste oniichan
same thing happened to me, at the end of the day you'll feel empty no matter what
>>
My friend plays splatoon. He just found an online team and chats with them all the time now I guess. So I think you'd be okay. He's a hikikomori too so not like he's chad or anything.
>>
>>24502341
anon
im going to buy a wii u on black friday and splatoon

ill play with you
>>
File: Xd0B.jpg (24 KB, 450x255) Image search: [Google]
Xd0B.jpg
24 KB, 450x255
>>24502380
>friend
>hikikomori
choose one
>>
>realised long ago that lasting happiness cannot be found in consumption of consumer goods
>true satisfaction can only come from creation
>...
>try creating things
>everything comes out shit
>need to practice for years (minimum), producing putrid shit all the way, in the hope that one day something will be produced that isn't shit

Every day I cannot help but think how much easier it would be to just kill myself.
>>
File: 1444265154473.jpg (39 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1444265154473.jpg
39 KB, 374x347
>be NEET
>considering spending the very last of my money on a Wii U and Splatoon

Should I do it?
>>
>>24502397
Eh he was my friend since high school, now he lives with his folks and doesn't go out much.

Maybe NEET who lives with his parents would be more accurate.

My bad
>>
File: sad.png (1 MB, 639x577) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
1 MB, 639x577
>Want to buy a ssd for my computer on black friday
>Remember I'll be killing myself on christmas
>Remember that my hdd is still alive and kicking
>>
>>24502424
do it anon, but only if you intend to git gud
>>
>>24502577
I was pretty good at tf2 before it started to really suck. Dabbled in competitive. I've never been able to find another game to fill that void but I think that Splatoon might be the one to do it.
>>
>>24502341
Shoulda bought it anyway. The online play's still great, and the near-complete lack of messaging/chat/etc. means you're not missing too much.

In my shitty opinon, it's a really well-done combination of innovative shooter mechanics and well-done art/animation.

Also, tentacle waifus.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.