[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know sandwich artists are now forced to measure their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: sub.png (226 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
sub.png
226 KB, 393x401
Did you know sandwich artists are now forced to measure their subs to make sure that they are indeed a true footlong?

Wow! Subway sure is dedicated to making sure our handcrafted and nutritious sandwiches made by a qualified sandwich artist are nothing but the best quality for us NEETs. We will now get even bigger subs.

Mmmmm. I'm craving one right now.
>>
nutritious ur ass
>>
>>24502339
>Getting food from subways
>Not getting a sub from Jimmy Johns
>Not ordering the Pepe Sandwich
>>
>>>/r/eddit

Real NEETs eat Lidl cheerios and nothing else
>>
Why is subway pepe a chink
>>
>>24502339
why is pepe gone asian!
>>
>>24502393
>>24502419
NEW FAGS
E
W
F
A
G
S
Lurk more.
>>
>>24502339
What is it with you and subway threads
>>
>skin color has gone from a vibrant green to a muddied disgusting puke-like color
>teeth have gotten worse
>eyes squinted shut from months of staring at a screen
>even the smile seems forced and less smug

NEETfriend, your lifestyle is destroying your body. Please stop, I don't want to see you die.

Your 24/7 threads give me the motivation to continue to work. They frighten me by showing me what I might become if I gave in to the urge to be NEET. Please stay safe and healthy, NEETfriend!

t. wagepal
>>
It's been a while since there has been NEETlore OC. subway bucktooth pepe is getting old
>>
>>24502359
Jimmy John's bread is too oily
>>
What happens when all the wagekeks from Subway become NEETs and there is no one to make your sandwich?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24502339
This is a very useful piece of information.
>>
File: 1442046263738.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442046263738.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
H-h-h-hey t-t-t-t-there w-w-wagey, b-b-better keep letting m-m-me suck b-bennies out of your d-d-dick.

G-god knows I would d-d-die without some h-h-help, I c-c-can't t-t-talk to people in r-r-real life

B-b-better go g-get my overpriced m-meal for the d-day before staring at a w-w-wall for 12 h-h-hours then g-g-going to bed.
>>
No they're not. I work at Subway. We're not.
>>
File: 1412481378143.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1412481378143.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
I don't even lurk NEET threads but I keep seeing this Subway shit on the catalog.

Why do you faggots always shitpost Subway?
Seriously, is there even a reason? Some epic maymay I'm not aware of? Advertising? Just a random pick that somehow got popular?
>>
>>24503558
There was a lawsuit and that was the settlement proposal.
>>
>>24503640
It is sponsored by a pedophile; the kind of person NEETs love most.
>>
Are sandwich surgeons the only acceptable wagekeks?
>>
>>24503536
>this is how delusional wagekuckies have become
>>
>>24502339
I enjoy Subway but you're dumb as hell if you think they're nutritious.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.