[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that trigger you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: PCPrincipal triggered.gif (954 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
PCPrincipal triggered.gif
954 KB, 640x361
the word "creep"
>>
>>24502235
but I'm a creep
I'm a weirddoooooo
what the hell am I doing here
I don't belong here
>>
Creepy is a nicer way to call someone ugly. There's a reason why when chads make ugly faces on their normiebook and all the girls say, "omg yew look so creepy in this pic! omg lol!"
>>
the word "trigger"
>>
>The word "muh"
>People telling me im not entitled to anything
>>
any variation of the word 'friends'
>>
Empathy

It's a buzzfeeling at this point.
>>
>>24502272
That pisses me off when girls excuse creepy behaviors from chads but normal behaviors from not so attractive people are met with cries of being creepy.
>>
The words "dude" and "bro".
>>
>>24502293
Even 'mates'?
>>
>>24502824
yep even mates
>>
"Awesome" and "cool" really annoy me.
>>
File: 0m81kcA.jpg (1 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
0m81kcA.jpg
1 MB, 2368x4208
>cuteboy
>lewd
>anime girl in general and avatar fagging
>>
>>24502235
Public displays of affection.
Public displays of affliction for that matter
>>
>>24502824
Mate is worse than most.
>>
"Bae" I hate this word and anyone that uses it
>>
>>24502278
Stop appropriating trigger culture.
>>
>>24502992
straight outta scv?
>>
>>24503316
Is it really appropriation? I mean r9k is the male version of mentally ill tumblr girls
>>
"alpha" and "beta"
To me, it doesn't seem like anyone is alpha. It looks like this: "you do this, you're beta, do that, beta. beta beta mother fucking BETA" What? Are you alpha? I don't even know where I'm going with this
>>
>>24503387
Idk m80. Robots try to stay in their rooms as much as possible, whereas girls from Tumblr try to force their views on other people in public. The mentality is comparable, but at least the people on this board don't spew shit out of their mouths for the whole world to hear.
>>
Anybody who says deez nuts.
Also "high key" and "low key".
>>
When people talk about sex and relationships of any kind.
>>
>>24502279
>Muh entitlement
>>
>>24503585
Some girl came up to me and said if i would like to donate to the foundation if deez nuts, was pretty pathetic desu
>>
>>24502235
People calling me retarded outside of 4chan. I don't mind it here because it's part of the culture, but if I'm in public somewhere and someone refers to me as retarded I get super depressed.
>>
>>24503387

OH SHIT. +10 post
>>
When people arbitrarily change the meaning of "robot" to exclude some anon they don't want in a thread.
>>
>>24503663
r/cringepics
r/cringe
r/delusionalartists
r/iamverysmart
r/2deep4me

These are the subs where they learn it all.

Sickening desu, these are the same sort of people to unironically say "he dindu nuffin," worst memes of the last year
>>
>>24503744
>neet
>virgin
>excessive feels

You just need to be ine of these to be a robot
>>
File: Tomoko_Kuroki.jpg (153 KB, 1700x1200) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko_Kuroki.jpg
153 KB, 1700x1200
>>24503724
Same here.
It makes me feel lesser when I'm called any form of stupid.
>>
>>24502235
This new abundance of niggers on here.
>>
any black memes used by white people
>bae
>roasted
>savage
>deez nuts
>senpai
it's so cringeworthy hearing some white hipster faggot using these
>>
When people (mostly females) talk loud as fuck in public. I don't mind quiet conversation but for fucks sake keep the noise down.
>>
>>24503784
The fact that you can name these parts of the site say it all.

Fuck off back to where you came from.
>>
The word "chunky"
>>
>No no kid

Makes me triggered so hard
>>
File: 1444597493183.gif (335 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1444597493183.gif
335 KB, 200x150
>beast
>savage
>bro
>dude
>bae
>netflix and chill
>on fleek
>on point
>be like
>squad
>f am
>>
>>24502235
Seeing friends on facebook doing things without me.
Especially if it was a planned out thing that people were invited to.
>>
>>24504008
Why man, Reddit is a good site in general

The hivemind is despicable but the plus is theres lots of smart people to manipulate into giving you detailed answers to your questions
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (724 KB, 1328x1992) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
724 KB, 1328x1992
"genderfluid" and any other tumblr buzzword
>>
>fuckboy

When used by females who don't know the actual meaning of the word.
>>
>>24502235
>Creep
>Fuckboy (girl version)
>Entitled
>people question my stupidity
>"cute"
>nice guy
>>
>>24503992
Just the other day I was sitting in the library on my college campus when two middle aged women came in talking loud enough to be heard through the entire building. From what I overheard it was just them vomiting words out just so they kept a pointless conversation going.
>>
>>24502272

I'd rather be called ugly desu.

Being creepy means you act in a way that makes people uncomfortable.
>>
>>24504228
Be honest anons
would you?
...that's a female right?
>>
>>24504242
There's the girl and boy version, dude. They used it for their purpose. The problem is that call A N Y guy a fuckboy.Goddamm annoying
>>
>>24503937
>savage
>deez nuts
I say these just to piss off my other white friend.
>>
the words
>moist
>john cena
>savage
>chill
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.