[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should fans of this show be denied refuge in the upcoming holocaust?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: rickandmorty.png (622 KB, 1155x646) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty.png
622 KB, 1155x646
Should fans of this show be denied refuge in the upcoming holocaust?

Yes
>>
>>24502031
Only if they can't GET SCHWIFTY!
>>
I hate national television as much as the next intellectual, but I'm legit curious why Rick and Morty is repulsive to you
>>
>>24502031
>Boohooo I don't like a thing
> People who like the thing are stupid
>>
>>24502066
sucks niggerjewballs
>>
>>24502066
>First season okay
>Second season meh
>Not every fucking body seems to like the show
>All these fucking normies coming along thinking it's cool to watch/like it and spam memes from it everywhere
Everyone ruined it.
>>
>>24502143
So you're literally saying that you stopped liking it because other people like it?

Holy shit you're a faggot
>>
>>24502165
And the show's quality is going down.
>You're a massive faggot
It's a proven fact that as something gets more popular, it starts getting worse in quality which attracts more normies who then make even shittier, and so on until you have a steaming pile of shit that is as normie as whatever normie's do. Kind of like video games. I'm just ducking out before the inevtible tidal wave of shit comes along dragging down the show with it.
>>
File: rp.jpg (61 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
rp.jpg
61 KB, 500x345
>>24502031
>upcoming holocaust
>implying we aren't living in the holocaust right now
Open your eyes.
>>
>>24502031
It's funny but the whole depression thing seems a bit artificial and forced.
>>
>>24502031

You know, I enjoyed the first season. I thought it was pretty creative.

Season two just didn't do it for me, though. A lot of the jokes are really corny, and overall it's just really hit or miss.

I'd still prefer watching it over a lot of other shows.
>>
>>24502208
Cool ok whatever buddy
>>
The problem when a show like this gets popular, is that the space for creativity is replaced by statistics and figures based on what will generate the biggest audience. Kills it man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.