[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mob mentality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1440570060689.jpg (46 KB, 454x454) Image search: [Google]
1440570060689.jpg
46 KB, 454x454
>tfw tumblr girls keep testing me to see if I'm feminist enough
>tfw robots keep whining about how unfair the world is to men and keep "reeing" whenever I don't completely agree with them

What's up with this black and white, "you're either with us or against us" mentality?

There are benefits to being a man and benefits to being a woman in Western society
>>
>>24501882
hey, fuck you. pick a side.
>>
>associating with other humans
>>
>>24501882
You're paying too much attention to people on the Internet. No one in real life has ever been as unreasonable. For example, I have a coworker who identifies as a pansexual Marxist and is about as Tumblr as you can get. We still have really good discussions about current events and social issues because it turns out that face-to-face interaction requires a bit more than screaming "RAPE" or "KUCK."
>>
Senpai, who gives a shit? Masturbate and play video games erryday.
>>
File: robot power.png (316 KB, 616x435) Image search: [Google]
robot power.png
316 KB, 616x435
>>24501882
Don't be an indecisive twat. Join the robots.
>>
>>24501958
>discussing social issues with a co-worker, and a pansexual marxist one to boot

shiggy diggy doo
>>
Good question OP. I constantly try to redpill my friends on this concept, and I think deep down most people are willing to accept that life is not actually black and white. But people get baited by sensationalism and insecure people especially really enjoy feeling like they're part of the winning team. It's hard to divorce them from these feelings.

The SJW mindset is particularly insidious because they call you terrible things that nobody wants to be called and your immediate reaction is to backpedal and go on the defensive. I can't really blame people for wanting to avoid this sort of attack, it's frustrating and pointless. Again though it comes from a place of insecurity and fear and it's really difficult to talk to someone when their thought process is always on high alert.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.