[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I posted a thread yesterday asking for advice about telling this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 13
File: wmlwetyuyfiug.png (34 KB, 333x424) Image search: [Google]
wmlwetyuyfiug.png
34 KB, 333x424
I posted a thread yesterday asking for advice about telling this girl I fell asleep with 12 months ago how I feel.

I toned it down, but generally ignored all advice and sent the message.

She went offline the second I sent it. Wish me luck that she replies positively / at all.

Will post updates, especially if it goes bad and i autism all over her.
>>
>>24501878
you fell asleep together a year ago? why the fuck are writing her for?
>>
>>24501878
>ignore all advice
>updates if i go full autist
YA DUN GOOFED SUN
>>
ow, maaan ow maan
>>
>>24501907
We both felt a connection, it was obvious that she wanted me to gf her, but anxiety stopped me from contacting her again.

I did LSD 2 days ago, i'm full of hippy "live in the moment, don't waste a day," thoughts
>>
File: 1447707476934.jpg (623 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447707476934.jpg
623 KB, 900x900
>>24501929
ahaha fuck, don't scare me
in my head it's going to go okay
>>
>>24501878
She's in chads bed right now showing him your message and laughing
>>
>>24501954
Her ex is a muslim manlet, not that worried desu
>>
>>24501878
>She went offline the second I sent it.
we all know what this means

girls are not like you, she moved on and has her own life now, a ghost from the past sending this creepy shit to her is just gonna make her run away
>>
>>24501878
alt-chad here banging an 8.5/10. op that message i guarantee it wont work. with women u have to hide your deep feelings always. that message is too heavy. way too heavy even for my gf that i dated for 6 months
>>
>>24501993
There's no 'Seen at 20:12,' message. And she would have had to read it very very fast.
You'd read an unexpected message like that several times before closing the chat.

She's 4/10 looks, 8/10 body, insecurities, used to be bullied, smart, could be put in cringe threads.
Pretty sure she's different from the stacies I've crushed on all my life
>>
>>24501878

No baby steps..... no 'hi, do you remember me ______?'....... no pacing yourself at all..... You just send that long ass message instead with no proper introduction at all. You goofed.
>>
lawl beta boi
>>
>>24501878
you fucking creeper
>>
>>24502077
i asked for help like this yesterday, and it was all shit.
i needed someone to write down exactly what to say, like you did just now.

can't help being socially retarded

>>24502094
i know.. every fucking girl i do shit like this. it's never worked, i don't know why i don't just kill myself.
>>
>>24502114
pls comfort me. the pain of her response hasn't arrived yet
you're not meant to let the lamb see the knife before you kill it
>>
>>24502077
This anon is right, so very right.
>>24501993
So is this anon. Try as hard as possible to forget this ever happened. Remember to say things like "I wish I was dead " when you recall this moment and cringe. That's a popular choice for robots.
>>
>>24501878
i'm just gonna say that whatever chance you may have had after one fucking year (lol) you just blew away with this creepy novel
maybe you can say you accidentally sent her the script for the next h.p.lovecraft book to save face
>>
>>24502146
honestly just say you was drunk or some shit, unless she's a fellow robot she'll only be put off by it
>>
>>24502198
>>24502187
I think it fits the context of the situation.
>She was into me and initiated hand holding and touching at a party.
>We stayed up all night talking, sharing secrets, talking about our childhood memories
>We both knew, and verbally acknowledged that there was something special between us
>We fell asleep cuddling
>She was almost begging me to stay the next morning for breakfast
>Alcohol had worn off, and my autism noped me the fuck out
>Never spoke to her again
>>
>>24502290
ohhjjjjjhh boy alt-chad here. if it was me, she would have been fucked that night and a cum facial too

u went full native with a woman. excellent way to end up killing self
>>
>>24502290
you don't get it do you
your message would have been fine a few days after this (fine being a VERY lenient definition)
but you seem to think A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR does not matter in this context
people that aren't betas like you move on with their lives, at the very best you'll get friendzoned and never talked to again with this shit
>>
>>24501878
Nothing wrong with your message. If she says no, just move on; OP.

And to all of you who say that message is creepy or whatever the fuck, I don't want to imagine the shitty women you must be surrounded by. If she's mature she'll just give a long, educated no at worst.

Women are people, not a meme. Or maybe you north-americans really are fucked up and think in creepy/robot/chad terms, who knows.
>>
>>24502353
I guess I don't get it.
If someone I liked or didn't like, no matter how long ago I knew them messaged me saying they liked me, I'd be happy.

At the best she's alright with it, and we chat.
At the worst she's weirded out and doesn't message me, and it's a bit awkward if I bump into her maybe 0-2 times in the next 2 years.
>>
File: 1447710547647.jpg (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447710547647.jpg
1 MB, 900x900
>>24502387
Thank you anon, made me feel a bit better
>>
>>24502387
"how i kept my virginity" - by anon
>>
>>24502392
She's been living her life for a year dog. Girls are not like men, as several anons already pointed out.
She has met many other dudes in this year.
>>
>>24502420
420blazeitfgt
>>
>>24502043
afaik you can view a message of facebook and it won't put 'seen' if you don't click on the chat window itself
>>
File: adios.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
adios.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
I won't lie to you, this probably won't go well, but you'll always have us m8.

Where you from?
>>
>>24502441
On that night we spoke about how we'd never met someone that we clicked with so well.
If I added her on Facebook the day after, she would have been my gf. As easy as that.

There was something there, it's not just a random message to a girl that I had no chance with

>>24502480
well fuck.

>>24502493
england, you?
>>
File: 132680-Young-Angelina-Jolie.jpg (61 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
132680-Young-Angelina-Jolie.jpg
61 KB, 640x633
Ahh, let your inner beta out... There's still a chance no lie, that message is cute tbqh
>>
>>24501878

Ugh, that response makes me wanna puke.

But don't mind me OP, you're still doing it right...

as long as you keep trying after you realize this ones a wash.
>>
>>24502560

Also

>12 months ago

Jesus fuck. Didn't your dad teach you anything?

Two months MAXIMUM chasing a girl, and that's the upper limit.
>>
>>24502555

She was pretty before age and overly enthusiastic plastic surgeries took their toll.
>>
>>24502539
Thought so m8, I'm from sunny England and all. Which uni if you don't mind me asking? Coping with the weather alright? I'm fucking not.
>>
>>24502555
The chance is getting slimmer by the second.
She's online and still hasn't clicked on the tab or replied.

>>24502555
it is a qt message, how can you find that creepy

>>24502560
As long as I'm trying, ey?
More of a chance of being happy than if I never messaged her.

>>24502613
No, my parents taught me literally nothing to do with relationships or getting a gf.

>>24502665
Royal Holloway in London.
This weather is cancer, I just want to be comfy
>>
>>24501878
Thing is, if you sent that exact same message maybe a few days later, you might of had her. Sorry man, but you're most probably too late.

HOWEVER

If she is looking for relationship, you may still have the slightest chance, she might not find that after 1 year, you've remembered, that you're a creep, depending on what she's like she might find it sweet.

Truth is, that message is good, the timing is bad.

Trust me, that message on the right girl (with the right timing) would get you a stable gf.
>>
Ok guys.
So she's online but not replying, and I want to message her something else. At least to get a written rejection, rather than a wall of silence.

What should I write as a follow up?

>>24502684
Cheers for the kind words anon, I knew my message wasn't awful, these other anons are overreacting.

I might bump into her sometime over Christmas. I'm no longer a skeleton, I have better posture, a real haircut etc. I'm maybe 20%+ more attractive than I was last time we met. At least she'll know how I feel, and I won't have to risk spaghetting in public whilst drunk.
>>
>>24502770
Don't message her, wait for her to response if it takes longer than 1-2 days you can message her but why would you since you got a 'answer'
>>
>>24501931
lsd has that effect but you'll come out of it.

So... you seemed to have opened up too much for a facebook message. talking about feeling safe and insecurities will make her feel uncomfortable. She went offline because she's probably gonna find a way to let you down nicley?

don't make decisions like this on drugs
>>
>>24502770
Why ask for advice when you'll just ignore it and write something autistic?

If she read your message and didn't respond, it means she's not interested. It'd be nice if they responded even if it's a rejection but it's common knowledge that girls don't like doing that. They prefer to just ignore you because they don't like confrontation.
>>
>>24501878
Ow the cringe.
Anon you belong here
And I've done worse so don't feel too bad
>>
>>24502825
this

>>24502770
I DON'T use normiebook but does it still do that thing where it says shes seen the message?
>>
>slept with her
>didnt have sex

What are YOU a FAGGOT?
>>
You're fucked OP. Best you can do is ignore her and attract other girls to make her jealous.
>>
File: 0OYMx32.jpg (164 KB, 460x1576) Image search: [Google]
0OYMx32.jpg
164 KB, 460x1576
>>24501878
>Letting a woman know you have any feelings
Is there a bigger mistake a man can make
>>
>>24501931
>obvious she wanted me to gf her

oh boy, this ain't ending well
>>
>>24502825
true, you're probably right.

>>24502841
Going to be honest and real with how I feel. No point in lying.
>don't make decisions like this on drugs
But then I'd never get anything done

>>24502843
Because the advice was 'just talk to her,' which is worse than be yourself.

>>24502858
This message I've sent is tame as fuck compared with what I've sent to previous girls. Literally a thousand word text message.

>>24502881
it does, but apparently only if they click on the message tab

>>24502894
No. I probably could have done stuff with her, but the moment was so perfect I just wanted to cuddle and talk.

>>24502900
I've barely spoken to a girl in a year, getting a gf to get a gf doesn't work when you can't get a gf.

>>24502905
We talked about our feelings, insecurities, secrets, ambitions and dreams all night long, and it was amazing

>>24502939
In what way isn't it going to end well?

She was begging me to come back to bed when I went to get a drink in the morning and decided to sit the other side of the corridor away from her. She initiated everything. She was begging me to get breakfast with her, she said she'd pay if I had no money, etc etc.
>>
>>24502770

Oh no no, make no mistake. The anon that replied to you is probably a girl, or inexperienced.

Because that's a pretty awful message.

You should *always* avoid dumping a whole bunch of intimate emotions/thoughts on your romantic interest at the opening of a potential relationship. It creates false intimacy-- you feel you know them but you really don't.

Just drop this chick. She didn't reply: she's not interested. Simple logic, really.

I bet you don't even have her number.
>>
>>24502905
Are you saying that women are selfish?
Because why? Were not btw.
>>
>>24502881
She's on FB on her phone.
I'm hoping that she's only on the FB app, and not the messanger app.
Maybe she really hasn't seen it, and will see it later/tomorrow on her laptop.
>>
>>24503028
i never understood how you guys could just say "just drop this chick" like it was the easiest thing in the world.
If this chick wasn't important for him he wouldn't have gotten beta all over her ass like this, so I don't think he'd be capable of "just dropping" her.
fuck, let him try, let him fail, then he'll be able to hate women and "drop" them.
>>
>>24503023
you don't need to lie, you could just do it in a more subtle way is all. Als I AM A HYPOCRITE because I make 90% of my decisions while high on something or other but i always regret them.

Hope it all goes well though, it seems like you're compatible from your stories but i think it was wrong to message her like this.

how much do you see each other since this 1 year ago thing
>>
>>24503023
It's not gonna end well because the moment passed, sure she could have had feelings at the time but a long time has gone by. also, just because she's into you doesn't mean she wants to be your gf
>>
>>24502770
If she wont reply, you gotta move on man
And for the record, i landed a 9.5-10/10 with messages like that (she liked me for a while, only said it last week, i was too pussy to say anything so i waited almost two years for her to say it first)
But never send them too early.
Also protip
Don't wait two years.
>>
>>24503122

Well, none of this is easy, really.

It's why alot of guys get discouraged and just give up.
>>
>>24501878
God damn why do you do this when you got advice. You know that you're socially retarded.
>>
I hope she shows it to her friends and they all laugh at how much of a faggot you are.
>>
>>24502770
>messaging her again
no, no... m8.. just don't. you can't be that autistic
>>
>>24502187
>So is this anon. Try as hard as possible to forget this ever happened. Remember to say things like "I wish I was dead " when you recall this moment and cringe.

This is legit good advice. Wtf were you thinking op.
>>
>>24503355
what the hell
is trying that bad for his health ?
like he should rather stay inside, do nothing, and be sad because he's such a failure ?
>>
>>24503028
>You should *always* avoid dumping a whole bunch of intimate emotions/thoughts on your romantic interest at the opening of a potential relationship. It creates false intimacy-- you feel you know them but you really don't.

Literally the first time we met, we spoke about the most intimate parts of our lives. Either she remembers what we spoke about and the message is fine, or she doesn't remember, in which case I'm just another random anon, so it doesn't matter.

>>24503122
I'll drop it if I get no reply.
My autistic reaction to a girl liking me has been bugging me for a year, and LSD put me over the edge to message her.

>>24503219
>how much do you see each other since this 1 year ago thing
I saw her once a week later, she was acting distant and annoyed at me. She wanted me to initiate contact again that night, but I didn't. She also kept saying, loudly, "i might go to sleep on the floor, or i might go home to bed, i can't decide," hoping I'd ask her to stay, but I stayed silent and she left.

I haven't seen or spoken to her since then. I now live 2 hours away, but I've been driving to uni recently to see my old mate.

>>24503253
Well she wanted me to get breakfast and stay the day with her. She kept making me promise to add her on FB, which I didn't until a month later.
At least we'd have dated a little and done some activities together and cuddled a whole bunch more.

>>24503276
I still have faith. After 2 days of no reply I'll forget about it.
I'll maybe see her at a christmas party. I look better than I did, and I'll try to chat with her. I won't sperg or anything, just be casual.

>>24503317
I know I'm socially retarded, it's why I'm here

>>24503321
She probably will, and it will make me sad as some of them are mutual friends.

>>24503342
i won't, i promice

>>24503355
I was thinking "i'm in pain every day of my life. maybe a gf will help me. fuck it, i'll message her telling her how i feel."
>>
>>24503023

Oldfag here. This is cringe but it is part of the learning process. You need to operate irl. Hiding behind a keyboard is for cowards.
>>
>>24503023
>We talked about our feelings, insecurities, secrets, ambitions and dreams all night long, and it was amazing
And I doubt any of it mattered to her.
>>24503031
I don't want to make any sweeping generalizations, but all women are narcissistic sociopaths.
>>
>>24503421

>Literally the first time we met, we spoke about the most intimate parts of our lives.

Uh oh. Well I suppose no-one's to blame. Your young brains are awash in chemicals and hormones, after all.

I wish you luck, young sir.
>>
>>24503440
Can't face to face her, only way I'll see her is if I message her first.

>>24503477
Nah, we both had the feeling of being soul mates.
It definitely mattered to her

>>24503532
Thanks man, at least i'm learning
>>
>>24503421
>i'm in pain every day of my life. maybe a gf will help me.

see, this is your problem. you think having a gf is gonna "fix" you. you need to figure your shit out first. needing someone isn't love
>>
Things at parties don't matter if you are drunk
>>
>>24503926
>you need to figure your shit out first.

>Got a car
>Got a job
>Got money
>No longer live with parents
>Educated
>High career prospects
What's left to sort out other than finding someone to love
>>
>>24503926
I see this kidney stone of wisdom dropped a lot, but the happiest I've ever been was in a relationship.
>>
File: wolf_pape.jpg (99 KB, 540x792) Image search: [Google]
wolf_pape.jpg
99 KB, 540x792
This fulfills my romantic dreams, I hope she hits you up. Will be lurking
>>
>>24503962
loving yourself. all that stuff doesn't mean shit if you don't love yourself
>>
>>24504019
>was

exactly
>>
>>24504019
That's how I imagine it.
The happiest moment of my life was when I first made out with a girl at 15yo.
The second happiest was falling asleep on the floor with this girl
Other moments involve dreams where I hold hands or hug a girl.
Can't imagine anything better.

>>24504048
Thanks man, will keep you updated if i get a reply

>>24504068
How am I meant to love myself?
I want to die every single day.
If it wasn't for the thought of my parents and sisters being sad and crying, I'd have killed myself by now.
>>
>>24504122
do yoga, not even kiddinng
>>
>>24504194
m8, thats not going to happen
>>
>>24504122
>How am I meant to love myself?
By accepting your faults that you cannot change and changing the things about yourself that you can and dislike. Do things that you've dreamed of. Get comfortable in social situations, make some good friends.

It's important to do these things before getting a gf because they give you foundation which you can fall back on when she eventually leaves. Otherwise you risk investing your self-worth in another person which is a fickle and doomed arrangement. Worst of all you would be setting yourself up to be destroyed when the relationship ends.
>>
>>24504311
I don't know what I can and cannot change.
I'm trying to change what I can, but I'll never be able to change anything.

This is such normie advice. So how long am I meant to spend doing shit that won't make me happy, so I can then try and get a gf?
I've tried for 20 years so change myself, love myself, get friends, do well socially etc. It doesn't work for me.

I'll just keep accepting faults and trying to make friends for another 20 years until I'm finally mature enough to have a gf.

Thanks anon, your advice is so useful
>>
>>24503962

If you are socially functional enough to achieve all that I am surprised you think what you sent is ok
>>
>>24504629
you don't need to be socially functional for any of it.
i'm just above average intelligence with the ability to write a good CV

also she's responding, will post in a few minutes
>>
>>24504462
>I don't know what I can and cannot change.
Step 1 find that out.

>I'm trying to change what I can, but I'll never be able to change anything.
Step 2 convince yourself that you can by making a few small changes. Baby steps and all that.

>This is such normie advice.
Thanks for calling me a normie, no one else has.

>So how long am I meant to spend doing shit that won't make me happy, so I can then try and get a gf?
Do it until you feel confident. If you think of it as drudgery then that's all it will be and it will serve no purpose.

You don't even have to give up women but don't make them the focus of your life or believing that you need one to be happy.
>>
Currently being gently rejected.
Will post if anyones lurking

>>24504720
>Step 1 find that out.
how?
>Step 2 convince yourself that you can by making a few small changes. Baby steps and all that.
how?
>>
>>24504799
Nice dubs. We're lurking, keep us posted. At the very least, I'm interested in seeing how this all turns out.
>>
>>24501878
>she went offline the second I sent it.

She read it and noped the fuck out. You are done OP.
>>
>>24504799
best thing you can do is play this off cool like, just say some shit like "oh, ok"

youve planted a seed now, it might turn into something later, it might not.

two years down the line, maybe youre in a better place, maybe one day you guys meet, you ask her to go for coffee and you can laugh about this
>>
>>24504799
POST POST POST
>>
File: wmlrtytuyioh.png (59 KB, 162x635) Image search: [Google]
wmlrtytuyioh.png
59 KB, 162x635
>>24504920
>>24504828
it's going okay
gentle rejection

fuck all you faggots who doubted me
i am a god of socialising
>>
File: wml2tguyh.png (72 KB, 326x1274) Image search: [Google]
wml2tguyh.png
72 KB, 326x1274
>>24504942
reposting not shit quality
>>
>>24504860
am i alone in thinking the message wasn't actually that bad? it seems honest and straightforward to me, something decent women appreciate. he didn't put her on a pedestal in your message ("you're so beautiful, i've loved you forever" etc).

i'm actually a little bummed she's rejecting you, OP. someday you'll find someone who reciprocates your passion like that.
>>
>>24504942
Ok, not bad, good for you.
>>
you did better thhan most of the people here expected.. you are alright I hope
>>
>>24502539
Chicks say that shit to every guy how stupid are you lmaooooo
>>
>>24504942
>>24504956

Right now she is scared because you are a psycho who sent her a cringe message about something that happened over a year ago. She's going to say anything to make you not snap.
>>
>>24504956

>I don't remember a lot

Kek just end it OP it's over.
>>
File: sides.jpg (14 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
sides.jpg
14 KB, 240x210
>we had such a special connection one year ago please love me
>so yeah how's uni going?
>>
File: 1441549993244.jpg (36 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1441549993244.jpg
36 KB, 410x410
>>24504942

>i am a god

And to think, it only took you a year, OP!

A real fuckin pat on the back for ya.
>>
File: mysides.jpg (20 KB, 225x257) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
20 KB, 225x257
>>24505088

>actually I dropped out
>>
Well I'm glad OP posted all this. Just because you're feeling positive doesn't mean things will work out well.
>>
>>24504956
>my summer was kind of nuts
Translation: riding the cock carousel and getting drunk while cheating on her long distance boyfriend
>>
>>24504956
>She wants me to gf her
>"Wow"
>Summer was nuts

cu-ck life
>>
>>24504799
>how?
1.1 Ask yourself what you are insecure about and what you feel holds you back?
1.1.1 What can realistically be done about them?
1.2 Stop beating yourself up about the issues with no realistic solutions.

2.1 Start making plans to solve the issues with realistic solutions.
2.2 Pick the ones with the simplest/easiest plans to implement.
2.3 Start executing them.
2.4 Celebrate when you fulfill your goals (no drugs/alco/porn).
>>
Thanks for the read OP, haven't seen a chat thread like this in a while. It's the only reason I come here and /adv/
>>
>>24504942
>dropped out of uni
>design parts for motorsport cars

HAHAHA! Good one OP!
>>
>>24502146
the pain is not the response but the wait for it.
got rejected by a gurl i was in love with, we even kissed, was so fucking happy.

and suddenly she ignored me for a month.
after that i fully on wrote her wtf was wrong and she just answered that she wasnt interested anymore.

it was a relieve. could move on with being a cringy fgt still hurts a bit though
>>
>>24501878
I don't want to shit on your parade here, OP, but you sound like a woman by saying that you felt the happiest and safest you've ever felt. This is typically what women say to men.

Other than that, I don't see an issue with the message. Good luck, breh.
>>
File: pukecat.jpg (110 KB, 492x373) Image search: [Google]
pukecat.jpg
110 KB, 492x373
>>24504956
>I design parts for motorsport cars
You fucking lucky piece of shit. I hate people like you who get fun jobs and get paid well while bitching about the slightest and most meaningless inconveniences of their lives, like some random girl who probably doesn't even know what a transmission is.

Fuck you.
>>
>>24505463
that's bc he doesn't do it. He doesn't want to tell his failed waifu that he's a grease monkey mechanic screwing on lug nuts all day.
>>
>>24504982
>>24504981
>>24505067
>>24505073
went better than expected, cant complain.
next time i meet with her, if anything was going to happen, it will probably happen

>>24505088
>>24505143
and i've got a cool af job, and could be earning $100k+ in 2-3 years.

>>24505140
It's good progress for me

>>24505151
probably

>>24505209
summer was 4 months ago, i last spoke to her 12.

>>24505214
Still seems too hard to accomplish. Literally every human tries to do this everyday. You can just think and plan your problems away.

>>24505277
Yw man, I'm just glad I had people to talk to for the torturous hours in which I was ignored

>>24505320
It's legit bro, my grades are pretty damn good, even without a degree.

>>24505394
Yeah, I have to completely autism if I'm unsure if a girl is completely done with me or not.

>>24505463
It's surprisingly easy. You can literally teach yourself. Pirate SolidWorks 2013, go through the tutorials, read a few books of annotations and mechanics and you'll know more than most.

>>24505515
I do occasional manual stuff as well, but only when I want to take a break from sitting in my comfy chair drawing pictures
>>
>>24505530
so you're an automotive engineer who designs parts except when you have to put on brake pads or change oil?

Somethings rotten in the state Denmark
>>
>>24503962
people who try like this end up with internet wifes from russia or thailand and even worse of.
you cant buy love and you show everyone how pathetic you are

and in the worst case some normie bitch who fucked whole college but never got her life together takes you for your money. gg
>>
>>24505515
Did she say anything else anon? Post your reply if you did one.
Anyway, good luck anon
>>
>>24505702
that's actually pretty true

they act like love is like a math equation
>>
>>24505781
Exactly. Im just chilling right now. Try to talk to girls from time to time to get practised and see if something comes up.

Problem is that I fucking hate stupid people and a lot of women in my social circle are fucking apes (intelligence-wise)

Just train social skills in a safe space and be ready for the perfect moment/woman
>>
>>24505592
Never changed oil or break pads.
I've had to physically make some of the parts I've designed using CNC mills and lathes.

>>24505702
I would be happy with a russian or thailand qt. As long as I can cuddle and have someone to love, I don't mind.
>>
>>24505876
And you think this will go well?
If you buy your qt your really think that there will ever be a special connection like you wrote about the whole text?

The shit thing about love is that it has to come from both sides. If you buy someone you can cuddle with them, fuck them and so on but deep inside of you you will know that everythings just a farce.
>>
>>24505959
>Buy a shy qt girl
>Be nice to her
>Provide for her
>Learn her language
>Get her pregnant
>Do fun stuff together
At worst I'll love her and she'll just think of me as a provider. At best we'll both be in love.
>>
>>24506031
Best case scenario.
Maybe Im just a helpless romantic but thats not what would fulfill me.

I mean yeah it works sometimes but everyone I know who did this is just more miserable than before.

Except one old dude who just dgaf and also bangs whores each day cause hes rich
>>
>>24506110
>Maybe Im just a helpless romantic but thats not what would fulfill me.
I'd want real love preferably ovc, but that's not a guarantee.
I'm happy to pay for a substitute. Anything's better than crippling loneliness.
>>
>>24501878
THERES NO WAY THIS IS REAL

THIS IS BAIT

IT HAS TO BE
>>
>>24502290
if this is true then it isnt as bad as it first appeared. still pretty fucking bad, but maybe not that bad.
>>
>>24506160
Well you have a nice job your life sounds pretty sorted so you can stick to that as a last resort, true.

But yeah wish you all of luck with your girl, do it!
>>
>>24506201
Thank you
I hope you find happiness too bro
>>
>>24506247
Well I am happy pretty much, just feel lonely and misunderstood a lot of the time. Still pretty young and try to find my way in life.

Nice girl would be a big improvement
>>
>>24506314
good luck anon
going to bed x
im sure you'll get a gf soon
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.