[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are alphas always telling us that it's "our fault".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447560847526.jpg (37 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1447560847526.jpg
37 KB, 498x594
Why are alphas always telling us that it's "our fault". Yeah. It's our fault we're virgins. Not white privilege. Not genetics. We're just "not trying hard enough". Who are they trying to fool?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmGEsTPrhwY
>>
>>24501848
Just shut the fuck up and learn how the world works. You don't stand in the middle of a forest and wait for a deer to drop dead at your feet. You bring a rifle and shoot that motherfucker when they least expect it. And you know what you do in the meanwhile? Certainly not sit around and cry about how you'll never see any deer today. You chill with a buddy or two and have some fucking beers while you wait. You came for the deer; they didn't come for you. Accept it and don't be surprised if you fail here and there. You're going up against millions of years of natural evolution, after all.
>>
>>24501848
if you really want to 'fix' yourself you can
you could work out every day, force yourself to enjoy 'normal' things and convince yourself that there is nothing more important than casual sex

it will be more difficult if you are ugly, but not impossible

the problem is you will expend a very significant amount of energy on something that you will most likely find unfulfilling in the end

however if you have the mentality that sex and relationships are the peak of existence, yet still are a virgin, than you're being dishonest to yourself by claiming it is impossible for you to achieve 'fulfillment'
>>
Look outside senpai, its a cruel world out there. To live at all is a privilege in this death trap of a universe.

Our society must maintain very strict norms of value in order to have motivation amongst the capable to better ourselves to defend against nature. It is ingrained in all of us, and is why we cannot help but feel negatively about the ugly or deformed.

Fault is irrelevant to a bear who would not even have a conceptuon of the word if our ancestors said it wasnt his fault he was weaker.

Anime is the only escape
>>
There's literally no way to be happy if you're a nonwhite manlet unless you were born wealthy. Every time someone provides an anecdote of black Chads it's just some athlete who's 6'+ and incredibly fortunate to have great genetics and be able to build skill on top of that.

Women for the most part rate nonwhite men significantly lower than white men. Black men that actually get who're women are a minority of extreme alpha males who are both wealthy and physically superior.

Even if I, a black manlet, worked out every single day of my life starting today I could never have a life that mirrors a white Chad's or even a black Chad's.

Yet and still normie makes will tell me it's my fault and I have to pick myself up and normie females will tell me race and height don't matter, yet somehow the guys they all rush to are tall and white. "he's just more confident" I wonder why
>>
File: 1447466039201.png (741 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1447466039201.png
741 KB, 640x1136
>>24501848
Its because we are GENETICALLY INFERIOR MALES, anon. It cant be helped
>>
>>24502129
>inb4 Kevin Hart
Wow one literal manlet can pay a Hispanic woman to have sex with him, a woman who has no genuine affection for him and would not glance in his direction where he not a multimillionaire.

>normies will literally tell genetically inferior men to just get rich as if it were that simple
So a manlet has to be a millionaire to have regular sex with whores who will just try to get pregnant so they can take him to the cleaners while Chad fucks all of these women and more simply by existing? Kill all normal faggots
>>
>>24502154
He's a hypocrite you know, he fucks bitches. How does that make you feel? If this self hating scum can get a girl then I reckon most you guys can get laid.
>>
>>24501848
People like to feel like they're in control of what happens to them.
>>
>>24502154
>Snapchat
Literal normie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.