[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fell for the hygiene meme >brush teeth and shower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1zefloy.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>tfw fell for the hygiene meme
>brush teeth and shower daily
>22 now and still no gf

I WANT ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON SHAMPOO AND TOOTHPASTE BACK
>>
>implying anyone said that good hygiene would get you a gf
It will just make people hate you less.
>>
>>24501407

Lots of people absolutely say that hygiene is the reason you don't have a GF

In fact it's one of the top lines used by justworlding normies, which you should know as you clearly are one
>>
>Hygiene

What's that

If people can't stand to be around me due to sweat smell and my bad breath they don't deserve me.
>>
>>24501391
>23 year old hhkv
>Haven't brushed/showered in a month
Feels good man. In all honesty theren's no point, people either ignore me so never notice my uncleansiness. Or they treat me like shit, in which case it doesn't matter as well. The trick is to avoid sugar as best as possible and not to do anything that would get you very dirty like going outside a lot.
>>
File: 1425948083164.png (41 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
1425948083164.png
41 KB, 235x236
>Being hygienic for anyone but yourself
>>
>>24501656
>The trick is to avoid sugar as best as possible and not to do anything that would get you very dirty like going outside a lot.

This.

I avoid sugar like the plague because, since I never brush my teeth, they WILL fuck them up.

But I don't agree with the dirtyness thing, it's all on your clothes anyway, and if you don't shower, you will still reek of sweat even if you do no physical labour after a while.
>>
>>24501594
>justworlding
I like this phrase. I'm going to steal it.
>>
Put your finger in your navel, pull it out and smell it.
>>
>>24501735
And? It's not like my finger smells or anything.
>>24501699
That sucks senpai. I can go a month without showering without smelling too bad, unless I take a dirty shit in which case I need to take a shower anyway to prevent my anus from getting torn up and bloody from tissue. Sweat has never been a problem. If you smelled my armpits they'll smell a little dank but as long as you're not doing something like exercising no one ever notices any smells from that.
>>
>>24501391
Pls stop this gf meme, you are 22 already you should know better

Also showering is waste of money however brushing teeth is not, because once you fuck up your teeth you will pay 20 times more to fix them, just buy the cheapest fluoride toothpaste available
>>
>>24501783
>I can go a month without showering without smelling too bad
No you cant.
>>
>>24501783

I take medications for ADHD that make me sweat a fuck ton. No matter if I'm just laying on bed or sitting in chair.
Also you are never the best indicator to use for your smell, other people will smell it a lot more strongly since you are accustomed to it.
>>
>>24501391

Being hygienic is a side effect of not being depressed, not the opposite.
A shower feels good, but it won't get you a gf or a decent job.
>>
>>24501834
You'd be surprised at how much normies ignore their senses. It's a part of their tolerance and not racist initiative.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.