[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been doing /nofap/ and meditation for a few months. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: feel hard.jpg (991 KB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
feel hard.jpg
991 KB, 3456x2304
I have been doing /nofap/ and meditation for a few months. I was told it would make me happy and confident, but I was happier before, I think. I'm on edge now. The everyday world now feels "slow." I don't know exactly how to describe it, society looks unreal and depressing. I can see the frustration in people. The economy is this huge, plodding machine that grinds living beings up figuratively and literally for no reason other than to make itself bigger.

Have I transcended too much? Should I just make myself numb again?
>>
>>24500926
>/nofap/ and meditation

More like /nofap/ an /nothink/.
>>
>>24500943
As for what happened, it's simple. 'Meditation', having via self-absorption cut you from thinking about your environment, reduced you to self-contemplation, namely 'realizations' such as 'it's all pointless', which, having lost sight of the measuring yard, you now begin to consider profound. Solution: stop 'meditating', hope that your self-absorption remits more or less fully, and start thinking again about meaningful subjects such as transportation or biology or language.
>>
I think you may just need something to pour your mind into like books, music etc. to get your mind going, meditation is useful, but it won't grant you any solid answers you have to find them yourself
>>
>>24501004
I've found him! The anti buddha, psychedelics, IQ guy.
>>
>>24502366
>I've found him!

Ah, the past-blast of being referred to in the third person.
>>
File: 1433822194016.jpg (136 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1433822194016.jpg
136 KB, 800x600
>>24500926
>nofap
>muh magic masturbation pussy retrieval spell
Apparently you don't need to be 30 to THINK you're a wizard.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.