[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you robots have jobs or have jobs and hate them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: wage-slave-small.jpg (7 KB, 176x108) Image search: [Google]
wage-slave-small.jpg
7 KB, 176x108
How many of you robots have jobs or have jobs and hate them? I recently started working in retail and the anxiety of talking to people and handling stuff the register gives me mad anxiety, anybody share same experiences?
>>
All you robots get the worst jobs. Retail. Fast food. Fucking worthless jobs. Then you say working sucks.
>>
>>24500898

Yeah, I currently work retail.

I manage a dairy department at a walmart supercenter.

I hate the customers, most of my co-workers, all of the managers, and to top it off I also hate myself for letting myself become the guy that runs the dairy department at a shitty walmart.

Been working at this shithole for 3 and a half years now and I've never been more depressed in my life.
>>
I'm thinking of applying for a job at an Amazon warehouse, sorting parcels out for drivers to deliver. Seems easy and it's a night shift so there shouldn't be too much competition.

However, I've been a NEET for almost 2 years and have very little work experience. What do you think my chances are? Will there be an interview?
>>
>>24500898
Get a real job. If you work in retail, fast food or telephone marketing/surveys/customer service then you don't even deserve the $9/hr you're making.

Your mental health and financial health will both improve at the same time.
>>
>>24501034

How do you get a real job when you don't have any skills?
>>
>>24501008
Amazon jobs are brutal. They have a tight margin, everyone who's worked a labor job at Amazon hates it. It's better than working the tech jobs at Amazon where you're pulling 60-65 hr weeks just as your normal job but not that much.

You'll probably get the job but I don't know why you'd want it. Go to college.
>>
>>24500898
You should quit, if you don't like your job switch to something you enjoy more/hate less
You can likely go be a wage slave somewhere like a kitchen or in a stock room, etc where you don't have to deal with the nigger cunt customers.
>>
I'm a game tester.

Pros
>it's easy, lots of the time I do nothing

Cons
>It's boring when there is stuff to do and pays badly
>>
>>24500898
Hi fellow retail slave! Are you enjoying the Holiday music? I sure am, can you believe that we only get 31 more days to listen to it all day every day?
>>
I should mention that I'm a student, I would love to get a real job if I could, but this is just so I can some cash to do stupid shit with. I don't hate this place, I just dislike the nigger cunts who come in and can't speak english or give me attitudes and all the shit that want me to memorize.
>>
I have a job in a prison. Some days are terrible but some days are pretty good. Been there about 3 years now.
>>
>>24501074
Thanks, Anon. I'm leaving to join the military in a few months, I just need a job in the mean time to stop my parents from harrassing me and so that after I enlist I can tell people "oh I was working at X before I started, glad I don't have to go back there again haha."
>>
>>24501109
Black friday around the corner
>currently on suicide watch
>>
>>24501148
If you are opening on Black Friday make sure you record the nignogs and other normalfags trampling through the doors at 3 AM
I know that almost all deals are also online for retailers but I guarantee you there will be swarms of people who want to spend their money on shit just because it's "cheap".

Also are there any robots who don't work an entry-level wage slave type of job?
>>
>>24501148
I'm not exactly opening but I am going to be there at 4am trying my best not to kill myself. I'm going to be bagging these keks' stuff for 5 hours. but i swear to god, if any cunt pushes me to my limit, im quitting
>>
>>24501439
>are there any robots who don't work an entry-level wage slave type of job
I'm currently working for Lionbridge online. I'm on 2 projects, social media assessment and spreadsheet analysis.

It's 2 25/hr jobs stacked on top of each other. Technically I'm an independent contractor so I don't get overtime but I also don't have to actually go to work, it's all online. $13.25/hr for the social media job and $18/hr for the spreadsheet job.

It's a good job for me. I mean I'm technically at "work" right now. Plus I don't actually have expenses. I share a house with 8 other guys and my rent is next to nothing. I have like 50k in the bank and I have no plans to do anything with it. I just like seeing the number go up every month.
>>
>>24500952
I'm a fucking mechatronics engineer and i fucking hate my job you cock mongling faggot
>>
>>24502381
Another one fell for the STEM meme. How adorable. Well at least you've only got 30 more years left!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.