[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why don't you join the army I went into an army recruitment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: united-states-army--1.jpg (68 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
united-states-army--1.jpg
68 KB, 660x440
>Why don't you join the army

I went into an army recruitment office because I was interested in serving and as soon as I walked in everyone stopped talking and then they started laughing and one of the recruiters asked me "Are you lost" and another recruiter told me "The crazy house is that way". I think it was because of my hair and face. I politely told them I was interested in joining and I filled out some paperwork which they immediately tossed in the trash. As I was leaving I heard one of them say "That, ladies and gentlemen, is what you don't want your children to grow up to be". I offered myself to the military to use me however they wish and all they did was call me "creep" because I'm not "chill". I don't get it. If I was a general I would be like "Hell yeah your training starts tomorrow". So yeah please don't give me any shit about not joining the military. I tried and you saw what happened.
>>
File: 250726-FredDibnah-12254691160.jpg (65 KB, 298x323) Image search: [Google]
250726-FredDibnah-12254691160.jpg
65 KB, 298x323
That didn't actually happen
>>
>>24500834
>things that never happened: the post
Really, this was blocked? Really???
>>
Because we live at a time when large scale confrontation between the great powers hasn't looked as likely since 1914.
>>
>>24500834
This didn't happen. Having been a recruiter for the army I know for a fact that this would never happen.
>>
>>24500834
Is this what you told your parents what happened so you didn't have to move out?
>>
>>24500834
>implying

Dude, are you kidding me?
Recruiters are probably the only people that have ever been nice to me, granted they have ulterior motives.
They're like the dad you never had.
>>
>>24500834
>things that never happened t.bh
they get paid to recruit dip shits like you lol

why do you feel the need to come on 4chan and lie
>>
File: 1448297511430.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448297511430.png
72 KB, 900x900
>>24500834
this happened.

>faggot
>>
>>24500834
Didn't happen. Not only that, but there usually aren't multiple people in the recruitment office. Most of the time it's just one or two people.
Please create better bait next time.
>>
>>24500834
No offense, but I wouldn't trust you with my life.
>wouldn't want you in my foxhole
>>
File: imagination.gif (2 MB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
imagination.gif
2 MB, 620x349
>>24500834
I look forward to seeing pics of yourself, which you will most certainly post in order to support your story.
>>
>>24500834
im a 5'3 skinny ugly manlet and when i went to the recruiters they gave me a nice pen and treated me pretty good
if ww3 starts tommorow then id consider joining them
>>
Similar story for me.

Broke as shit, need some money or to kill myself. The army looked like a happy medium. As soon as I walk in to local recruitment area I hear fucking giggles. Even my interview, if you can call it that, felt more like a joke than a serious job interview. Needless to say I never heard back. I wasn't upset that they didn't take me seriously, I wouldn't take me seriously either. But I am a bit offended that they wouldn't even take me as a meat sheild for me to go get myself killed.

However things worked out for me, I'm NEET with government funding and perusing my passion in mountaineering. Life is pretty good
>>
>>24500834
I went to see a marine recruiter about 5 years ago, wasn't interested.
>had recruiters on my nuts calling me for the next year, glad I didn't sign my life away desu.
>>
>Friend wants to join military
>Drags me along with him to the recruitment center
>Don't plan on joining but whatever might be an interesting experience
>As soon as I walk in see the recruiting guy
>He's a burly 200 pound guy that looked like he eats steel for breakfast\
>Remember that I'm a spoopy skelly with zero muscle mass
>Can never gain any muscle
>Here I am in the recruiting center looking like utter shit
Felt pretty bad m8.
>>
>>24501135
I joined the army and at that point I could only do like 15 pushups

You don't really need much muscles for the military just be able to do pushups which you learn from basic training
>>
>>24501192
I can't even do 2 without pain.
>>
>>24501235
man in 2 weeks of training you can do 50 push-up ez
>>
>>24501135
Have you not seen what national guard troops and coast guard look like?
>you just described them
>>
>>24501258
I have asthma and dyspraxia too, I was always the slowest in school P.E class because of this.
>>
>Be 6'4
>Train boxing, MMA, jogging daily, hitting the gym
>All my alpha badboy criminals friends pull pussy all the time, but when I enter the room girls start to flirt with me (naturally I drop spaghetti)
>Army recruiter says "You look like a good candidate bro"
>Yeah I'll think about

Currently neet paid massivly by government, I dont support the army but my soul do yearn for a higher purpose but nah, no army kike shit.

I'm fat now though maybe I should have joined.
>>
>>24501258
>2 weeks
nah, no way.
>>
>>24501622
Only a small amount of the army actually fights, most of the army is bullshitting and killing the day off back in the US
>>
lol this doesn't happen, they get like $2000 bonus cash for anyone or anything they get to sign up. I don't believe they would refuse free money like that.
>>
>>24501103

Gone anywhere intresting? I'm just starting to get into it.
>>
>>24501685

some things are more important than money like keeping autistic ugly betas away from our women.
>>
>>24500834
You're actually lucky. In Finland we have conscription and every young man must serve atleast 6 months. Luckily I got away because long history with depression and anxiety although I'm feeling better now but that wasn't what I told them :^)
>>
There is no way that happened, those recruiters could easily be crucified as a result.
>>
who "joining during the surge to defend glorious nippon from chinese shitscum snake munchers when ww3 breaks out" here?
>>
>>24501798
I'm enlisting in the army since I've got a GED, I scored a 93 on the asvab but the chair force guy blew me off originally so I'm sticking with the army. I got 35F as my MOS and head to the good goy hard work camp in January. I'm 22 at the atmosphere at home as a result of being a NEET is unbearable but even getting shit jobs on a GED with no work experience is literally impossible.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.