[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you actually unhealthy if you have eyes likes this? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sanpaku.jpg (355 KB, 2841x3432) Image search: [Google]
sanpaku.jpg
355 KB, 2841x3432
Are you actually unhealthy if you have eyes likes this? What should I do about if I have them?
>>
Them eyes have seen some shit
>>
It's genetic. You can put cucumbers or medication or preparation H around your lower eyes to tighten the skin.

I've spent 28 years of my life with people saying "OMG ANON U TIRED??? HUHUHUHUHUH" so yeah.
>>
>>24500906
Thanks for the advice, anon. People keep asking me if I'm really tired or if I'm on drugs. This is just my face.
>>
>>24500906
OP is talking about his sanpaku eyes.

You know, the fact that you can see the whites beneath his irises.
>>
>>24501014
Was he not? Damn. I was hoping cucumbers could fix this.
>>
>>24500827
Are you Jewish? It's pretty common with them.
>>
>>24501075
Huh. I haven't read that anywhere, but yes I am Jewish.
>>
>>24501089
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/14552-types-anthropological
>The lymph-sac beneath the eye is generally fuller and more prominent than among non-Jews. Both lids are heavy and bulging.
>>
>>24501164
You learn something new every day. At Thanksgiving I'm going to have to pay closer attention to see who else has it.
>>
>>24500827
JFK had Addison's disease, as well as a barrage of other health problems, and is said to have the most complex medical history of any resident of the White House. That's more or less evident in this pic.
>>
>>24500856
I felt this too.
There is a certain esthetic to having such hanging eyes.
A kind of a tired old man wisdom.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.