[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hit their gf/ here? I do and it's great, I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Who /hit their gf/ here? I do and it's great, I'll never be a kek because she's legit terrified of what will happen if I find out
>>
She's already fucking someone else. You're going to jail. Bye, norm.
>>
>>24500645
Any man who has to rely on fear to keep his woman loyal is already a kuck.
>>
>>24500677
Faggot beta bitch
>>
>>24500699
How does it feel knowing that no one loves you and that you have to resort to violence like some sort of animal?
>>
>>24500764
>implying women aren't more animalistic than men
>>
>having to hit your bitch
lmao small dick c.uck
>>
>>24500645
the fact that you are so worried about it makes you a c.uck
>>
>>24500645
>mfw this sad beta will end up doing months in jail because he's too much of a kuck to leave his gf
>mfw after a week everybody in the jail will see him for what he is and make his life hell
Have funnnnn
>>
>>24500645
Used to. Stopped after my son turned four and I realized the effect it was having on him. He would always start crying when we argued, and when I slapped her around he would just scream cry like it was the end of the world. That shit fucks with you bro. I'm still with my girl and my son just celebrated his fifth birthday.

Still lose my temper every once in a while, but we're doing a lot better now. She acknowledges it's her fault for provoking me. And fuck people that disagree with me. I'm only human and can tolerate so much.

I do feel ashamed about it afterwards for the most part, unless she really deserved it.
>>
>>24500981
>implying that makes what you're doing 'cool' or 'right'

Literally a step below even robots. Truly pathetic.
>>
>>24501088
You're both cunts desu, no way around it. Sucks for your son
>>
>>24501140
>implying they don't love getting beat, sadistic cunts
>>
>>24501140
>>24501146
"Don't slap a lion in the face unless you want to get bitten". That's something my dad told me when I was younger, and it's a rule I live by. I'm not a cunt, but you're a judgemental prick. I suspect situations like mine are more common than people think. Me and my girl worked it out. It's not perfect, but we're happy.
>>
>>24501088
>society training your son to pedastalize women

Man, that's fucked up.
>>
>>24501088
It sounds like both of you are at fault desu senpai. Women provoke. It's in their nature. It's up to YOU to man up and be the better person, and if you can't do that at least contain your anger in front of your son.

/abusedchild/ here, saw my dad beat the shit out of my mum more than a few times and was even at the receiving end of some of those beatings.

Look where I am now, faggot. Don't let your son grow up to be me.
>>
>>24501194
I said I'm only human, not a fucking monster. I would never hit my boy.
>>
>>24500645
good luck getting banned. I posted a similar thread about beating up women and got banned for it. funnily enough another postet posted a man hate thread and it was never deleted.
>>
>>24501178
>I'm not a cunt

Try again, wifebeater. That analogy would be okay if you were a WILD ANIMAL.
>>
>>24501178
You hit your wife and tell yourself it's her fault, still you wonder why people start judging you. Your short temper is sure the sign of a broken mind.
>>
>>24501221
Because you're so perfect.
>>
>>24501217
You're hitting the one thing in this world he loves most, so you may as fucking well be. Take it from someone who knows. Honestly, your kid probably wishes it was him getting hit. I know I did, and I know I got beaten for trying to interfere.

you may not be a monster but you obviously have a temper on you, and exposing your son to it is going to fuck him up irreparably.
>>
>>24501237
Senpai, don't pull that trick on me. I'm a pathetic robot who will never achieve anything, much less have a wife and children and I'm STILL a step above you.

Take solace in the fact you're not a rapist or a paedo, anon. You're only one place away from rock bottom. Careful with that temper, now :^)
>>
look at all the white knight kek faggots ITT who think they're too good to hit a bitch

I'm sure m'lady thinks fondly of your honoourable chivalrism as she's sucking off Tyrone
>>
>>24501245
Why are you trying to reason with a normie?
Why is anyone here even trying to reason with it?
>>
>>24501223
Like I said, I'm only human. And oftentimes it is her fault. I don't care what anyone says. All people have limits, and it's clear when you're pushing them. She knows full well what she's doing when she provokes me to that point.

Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you I'm a stand up guy, heck, even my own sisters would say that I'm a great brother.

And I know deep down that I am a good person. We all make mistakes, and we all have our own tolerance thresholds. I'm not an angel, but neither is my girl. Violence is a natural phenomena, and anyone here who disagrees is probably a virgin that doesn't know what it's like to have someone bitching at you to "change the channel" or "take out the trash RIGHT NOW" or "wash the dishes" after working a 10 hour shift.
>>
>>24501273
I guess my wife is acutally happy I don't have to hit her in order to figure out an argument.
>>
>>24501273
>going on the defensive this hard

chill out OP

>>24501280
*le unresolved issues face*

seriously though without shitposting, if i can do anything to make sure this kid doesn't end up here in 14 years i will
>>
>>24501289
>accidently kill your wife one day
>IT WAS NATURAL WHAT THE FUCK
>WHY AM I GETTING ARRESTED
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24501273
Take some time off the internet.
>>
>>24501264
>I'm a pathetic robot who will never achieve anything, much less have a wife and children and I'm STILL a step above you.

>being too much of a kek to even leave the house or talk to women makes you a step above a man who had the balls to keep his woman in her place

LMAO
keep dreaming, c uck
>>
>>24501289
Nobody is doubting that anon. Women. Fucking. Provoke. It's their game, it's what they do. The sooner you stop giving her what she wants, which is an emotional outburst (this is the only type of emotional outlet women actually understand)

But the problem doesn't lie with yours and your wifes juvenile little squabbles and passive aggression to the point of violence, this is about your son having to deal with your shit with no way to escape from it.

The sooner you realise this, and get this, CONTROL YOURSELF, the better.
>>
>>24501290

because she's fucking other men, broheim
>>
lol I met my gf on r9k literally right after she broke up with another robot for being too beta and nice, lol

I hit her and verbally abuse her and she hasn't even hinted at wanting to leave. Tbh, I don't even care if she does.
>>
>>24501289
You sound like a manbabby
>change the channel
>NO MUM I DONT WANNA REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24501289
>Violence is a natural phenomena, and anyone here who disagrees is probably a virgin that doesn't know what it's like to have someone bitching at you to "change the channel" or "take out the trash RIGHT NOW" or "wash the dishes" after working a 10 hour shift.
Of course I know, I'm a married man. I do work some ten hour shifts as well, running around in heat or snow and doing mundane shit which gets other people praised on my behalf.
The thing I just can't wrap my head around is the fact that you are willingly destroying the one harbor you have to keep it level. Of course my wife is a nagging bitch sometimes, asking me to do things I just hold no interest in or which are bluntly assaulting at that time. When my limits are broken I tend to get loud, if that doesn't help I'm taking my coat and walking around town for half an hour.
Luckily this rarely happens. You may understand why I just can't accept the fact that once your limits are pushed all you can do is use blunt force. For me that's just a narrow mind at work, no matter how humble others think of you.
>>
>>24501336
I left you long time ago, I just didn't care to tell you.
>>
>>24501302
Actually it used to not be a crime for a man to kill his wife.

You see, Mr. Ree, you must accept the laws and morals of more sane time periods for your satisfaction in this current one.
>>
>>24501400
Yeah right. She's very submissive. I think she gets off on being abused. She was abused as a child so I get the idea that this is the only thing she's comfortable with. She doesn't like being pampered. She wants me to reduce her to nothing and then use her as my fucktoy, the same way her dad did.
>>
File: bate.jpg (47 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bate.jpg
47 KB, 625x626
>>24501419
Hello my trolling friend, good to see there are fellow trolls here on /r9k/ doing gods work!

Well, I say god - we all know he doesn't exist right chaps? hahhaa! CHRISTIANS BTFO!

So my friend, keep meming and have a good day!

:^)
>>
>>24501474
Oh, hey reddit. It's been a while. Here for your next pepe shipment?
>>
>>24501445
I was too. Exact same things you mentioned except thankfully no sexual abuse, but other form of abuse nonetheless. Snapped out of it when I realized I gave too much power to a miserable, insecure worm. I found someone who is nice to me and never looked back.
>>
>>24501531
You'll get bored soon and come crawling back to a scumbag like me, babe. You think you understand yourself, but you're going to be really unhappy when his kindness and respect makes your cooch go dry.
>>
>>24501474
I was totally serious, you impotent troll.

Character defamation is also a crime you shall hang for. Be ready to die because that day is rapidly approaching, kek.
>>
>tfw no qt bf to beat you up when you do something wrong

;_;
>>
>>24501511
>>24501580
gee, maybe my ironic shitposting wasn't ironic enough!
>>
>>24501571
Nah, his willingness to do anything for me to the point of obsession is hot.
>>
>>24501088
this turns me on for a strange reason. im not a guy
>>
File: slap.jpg (38 KB, 450x332) Image search: [Google]
slap.jpg
38 KB, 450x332
>>24500677
>>24500990
>>24501005
>>24501223

Wow. This high concentration of white knights is amazing.

Faggots like you people are the reason feminists have so much power right now. You can literally not stand the thought of resisting a bitch throwing a tantrum or being a cunt. What do you fags do when a bitch gets out of line? Reason with her? Good luck with that, a bitch will just nag you into compliance. Walk away with your head down? Give in to whatever unreasonable demand she's making? Fucking pathetic.

A slap on the cheek is not going to kill her or give her PTSD.

If society and beta males such as yourselves wouldn't excuse cuntish behavior in women, real men wouldn't need to hit them to keep them in line.

Seriously, when was the last time you ever saw a female child get spanked or yelled at for misbehaving? It rarely happens and the mentality that they can act like bitches follows them into adulthood.
>>
>>24502073
>Reason with her? Good luck with that, a bitch will just nag you into compliance.

Confirmed for being shit at arguments. Once you start to win every single one, they realize your brilliance and fall into complacency. Relying on brute strength is admission of inferior brainpower.
>>
>>24502073
Honestly the problem is that people even give the time of day to western liberal women. My wife grew up on a farm in Austria and she hates minorities and liberals and western women. Even while we were dating she said he dream was to be a mother and take care of a home and all that. She never had a "wild-phase" because she worked on the farm or learned how to cook/bake. Now she spends what time isn't spent on our daughter/cooking/home ec either gardening or painting. It's not that all women should do this, because all women pull the great meme of "oh yeah le barefoot pregnant in le kitchen!!" But Idk why decent men haven't realized that they can drop those sluts and they'll crawl back before any guy does.
>>
>>24502073
You're delusional. No woman who's worth anything would put up with domestic violence. You're a truly weak patriarch if violence is your means of control. People don't respect violence, they fear it, and a husband without the respect of his wife is a failure of a man. But go ahead, continue to call me a white knight as if that has any meaning. At the end of the day, you'll be with a woman who doesn't love you and will eventually run away or press charges. If you have children they'll grow up hating you and you'll have no one to blame but yourself. The reason feminism has taken such a strong hold is because men like you give it a reason to exist, but since you're nothing but a violent gorilla I wouldn't expect you to connect that bit of logic.
>>
>>24502213
This anon knows his shit
>>
>>24502213

Well said, you nailed it
>>
>>24501976
Be my gf yes?
>>
are these posts all "femanons" or is /r9k/ not full of mere faggots these days, but true blue pussy faggots?
>>
>>24502213
/thread

meaning that the thread is over now everyone can move on with their lives, there is nothing more worth saying, the end.
>>
>>24500645
I've hit my girlfriend a few times.

The first time was because she wanted to see how far she could push me.

The second time was because she attacked me because she was 'stressed out from work'

The final time was because she got upset I wouldn't have sex with her and decided to hit and slap me, then destroyed my property and tried to smash an N64.

Leaving her was the best thing.
>>
File: 1445438095743.jpg (151 KB, 860x645) Image search: [Google]
1445438095743.jpg
151 KB, 860x645
>>24500645

>mfw I lost my virginity to a 39 year old, 5'3, 105 lbs beautiful little spinner milf who stayed at my parents house for a while because her husband beat her
>he never found out
>eventually fucked in their home, in their bed, always bareback, always busting inside her
>she left him and we continued fucking for months

nothing will stop them from cheating, man
>>
>>24503621

borderline personality disorder, i guarantee it
>>
>>24501289
Nah I agree with this guy, everyone else is just being a big bitch. Obviously don't hit a cunt every time, but a slap to the face isn't going to kill anyone.
How has she not learned to shut the fuck up about these things at this point?
>>
>>24502073
my daddy beat the fuck out of me all the time when i was a little girl and i turned out to be a slut and a drug user. if my boyfriend hit me, i guarantee he'd get similar results. fists don't keep girls in line.
>>
>>24502213
>Be nice to a girl, try to be reasonable and understanding/talk any sort of issues out
>She loses attraction and leaves me saying that it didn't work out between us
>Keep reading r9k threads
>Get pissed off
>Next grill I want I end up being a dick and put her down "teasingly", don't respond/reply often and don't care for any effort to put in
>She's attracted and keeps trying to get in my pants
>Get even more pissed off and then see your faggoty post

Not how it works champ. Not how it works.
>>
File: he's right you now.jpg (10 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
he's right you now.jpg
10 KB, 241x209
>>24502213
And one day when she's had enough and calls the cops, he's gonna have no one but himself to blame.
>>
>>24503836
>flirtation and not being a needy fuck
>having anything at all to do with domestic abuse
>>
>>24501976
It's because you're a dumb animal who is impressed by brutish displays of domination.
>>
>>24500645
Not a girl, trap or transgirl, but I used to fantasize about having a bf that would love me, and would hit me sometimes...
What's wrong with me?
>>
faggots must be joking with this sjw bullshit or did I click on /chad/ by accident.
>>
>>24503957
>Be nice and reasonable
"Needy"
>Be a dick, could probably start slapping her
"Totally fine she's attracted"
k
>>
>guy I dated when I was 18 hit me
>compleatly lost my mind and kicked the shit out of him out the back door
>threw him down flight of cement steps
>was still so enraged went back into house and got my baseball bat
>he was up and gimp running to his car when I came back out flying down stairs telling him I was going to kill him
>he got in car peeled out
>just enough time to smash his tail light out

Honestly I think if I got my hands on him after I grabbed the bat I would have killed him
>>
i wrestle with her and i make sure i win even though she plays rugby and is pretty strong but thats about it.

she probably lets me win
>>
>>24504616
">threw him down flight of cement steps"
Yeah okay She-Hulk.
>>
>>24504711
>football
>hockey
>soccer
>weight training
>predominantly raised by father and 2 marine uncles

I'm solid built and they made sure I could defend myself
>>
>>24502073
You're either a troll or fucked up. This is not white-knighting. You're physically and mentally damaging another human being.

I don't usually say this but you should really just kill yourself.
>>
>>24501289
>>24501374
why the fuck are there this many married people on r9k
>>
>>24504840
>they made sure I could defend myself

translation: they hit me too
>>
>>24504891
When the bitch starts screeching and getting in your face she's being physically and mentally damaging too.
>>
>>24505095
None of them ever hit me other then sparring. I found out my one uncles wife had left him because he would physically abuse her he was the one that was most adiment about not letting a man hit me. He also taught me if I was man enough to throw a punch I better be able to take one.
>>
>>24504616
none of that happened.
>>
>>24505353
>uncle abuses his wife
>same uncle trains his neice to defend against abuse
>>
>>24500645
>she's legit terrified of what will happen if I find out
To all the robots wondering "why do girls like asshole so much? why doesn't she just leave him?" here is you answer.
>>
Heading home to hit my gf now
>>
>>24500981
was going to tell you what your doing is wrong until I realised you're completely right
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.