[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My landlord just told me to fuck off his flat before the rental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1448388475222438814.jpg (26 KB, 410x415) Image search: [Google]
1448388475222438814.jpg
26 KB, 410x415
My landlord just told me to fuck off his flat before the rental period finished because a young normie couple decided to buy it off him and i cant do shit about it.
>being bound by a 30 year+ mortgage
However I'm not just gonna proceed peacefully so I was thinking about infecting the place with some kinda obtainable bugs before i leave. Other suggestions greatly appreciated.
>>
Don't get into any trouble. You could probably do some real damage to the place before you go, though. Drill some holes in pipes somewhere or something. Leave bedbugs in the place your last day.
>>
holy shit the normies are real
>>
>>24500586
I can't do anything with pipes desu because he probably will check that everything works before i get my deposit back but bedbugs will definitely happen tho i still don't know where to get them from. Also maybe smearing shit deep in vents will give them a headache
>>
http://www.termites101.org/termite-basics/colonies
>>
>>24500556
If you're in the UK, you need two months notice or can't be kicked out until the original term of the tenancy ends.

Source: Landlord sold my house with me in it. Check citizen's advice.
>>
>>24500697
Should I bother? The landlord is Armeniam and doesn't just have one flat. I don't wanna get shanked desu
>>
>>24500556
put a gallon of milk somewhere they cant find it

In a year it will be orange and able to kill people if consumed, the entire building will need to be evacuated. The government will actually put a code orange on the area and send in hazmat
>>
>>24500754
I'm not a lawyer nor do I know how likely you are to get shanked bro, all I'm saying is I'm living this year at uni for cheap because my new landlord isn't legally allowed to put the rent up beyond the old contract.
>>
>>24500556
Do you really want to fuck over these new guys, normies or not? Should you be trying to fuck over the landlord?

Best way you can fuck him over is make some reasons for the flat to be worth less.

dry rot, structural problems, I don't know.
>>
>>24500754
If it's a shanking situation yeah you might get shanked. Never lived somewhere like that but especially if you're Bongland and he's an immigrant then I'd believe it.

If you're not legitimately afraid for your personal safety, then yes, absolutely you have rights. If he's really going to be a bitch about it I wouldn't recommend staying there any longer than he wants you to, but you could probably negotiate for a few pounds' reimbursement (for rent paid through dates when you won't be living there anymore) in exchange for leaving peacefully before your legal deadline.

Don't vandalize the place, even if he is being a dick to you, you don't want that sort of thing on your rental history. Landlords do talk, and unless you're doing some pretty low-flying stuff, at least in Burgerland all future landlords will be able to see that you used to live there. Don't know how Bongland stuff works, though, maybe you really can just bury it. Still, you'd best not, it looks awful shady on future applications if three recent years of your residence are just buried or listed as "do not call" or whatever.
>>
>>24500790
>In a year it will be orange and able to kill people if consumed
explain
>>
Put raw prawns in curtain rails/any hollow space that wouldn't seem like an obvious place for foul odours to be coming from.
>>
poo poo pee pee in every crevice
>>
>>24500556
Buy some male and female mice, let them mate....
>>
>>24500556
He can't just kick you out.

In my country, you can't kick someone out for 2 years after singing the contract.

Check it with a lawyer.
You can damage him financially and I suggest you do so.
>>
>>24500556
Usually, they have to pay you to kick you out.
Research tenant laws where you live.
>>
>>24500948
This
>tenants have rights, at least in murrica.
>>
>>24500556
deposit memes
>>
>>24500921
>singing the contract
Do you live in a Disney movie?
>>
Ants and termites.

If there's an attic or basement or anything, mice, and lots of them.
>>
>>24500556
OP don't be a dumbass. If you break shit he'll know its you and sue for damages.
>>
>>24500556
put dead rats in the vents, flies will lay their larva in them and they'll hatch.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.