[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Feels.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: Cooler.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Cooler.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
Alright, Robots. There's got to be something that makes you happy, even for a little bit.
This board is always so negative, let's talk about the things in life we do enjoy, even if there's not that much.

Mine is Dragon Ball Z. I used to watch it a lot as a kid, so when i go back watching the old seasons and movies it get's me really excited and I can forget all my problems for a bit.

>Pic related, Cooler's Return was my favorite movie.
>>
File: Fredo Pepe.jpg (56 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Fredo Pepe.jpg
56 KB, 540x540
>listening to bangers while driving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5F8DPsejs
>>
>>24500220
I think Dragonball and Dragonball Z is everyone's answer.

Also Rocky 1-IV and VI. Fuck Creed for killing Paulie.
>>
>>24500220
Street fighter is mine. My childhood was shitty, my teen years were shitty, and now my adulthood is looking shitty, but it doesnt even matter when i play street fighter. I just wanna fight all damn day, and i totally will when sf5 comes out
>>
>>24500220
drugs

fucktherowboat
>>
i like thinking about how im going to die and effectively all the suffering and misery will mean nothing
>>
>>24500276
do your little niggas play around?
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 938x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 938x530
>>24500220
>icy morning
>start car before I'm finished getting ready
>come out to car in fuzzy hoodie and jacket
>warm
>begin driving to school
>it begins raining
>it's still somewhat dark
>turn on radio
>conservative station telling me how awful Obama is
It's a beautiful morning, isn't it?
>>
>>24500391
not everyone is where you are from nigga, do you got plex?
>>
>going shooting and cleaning my guns afterwards
>a couple of ice cold beers after working in my yard
>finally beating a very hard Vidya
>a fresh cig while taking a dump
>>
>>24500220
Ugh. I currently have some serious money issue, however there is a solution, the real problem is that for the next few weeks I have to meet new people, discuss shit, etc, I cannot just ignore or postpone it, there is no way out of it and I am just so fucking tired.

I personally cant watch old movies or tv shows that I have seen already.
I would give all my money for a drug that erases my memory so I can watch my favorite tv shows over and over again like its the first time.
>>
>>24500553
Right? I'd love to watch some of the old movies I've seen a million times over like it was the first time.
Games too. Fallout 3 was fucking amazing.
>>
>>24500220
Did you watch the new movies?
>>
File: Downing-KK.jpg (10 KB, 169x240) Image search: [Google]
Downing-KK.jpg
10 KB, 169x240
>>24500220

>Been practicing tough song on guitar for a week or so.
>Got it down but never nailed it 100%
>Finally nail the whole song including the solo.

Feels so goddamn good.
>>
I like to retreat to my room with a hit drink, roll up, get high and listen to asmr videos as the rain falls outside my window.
>>
>>24500220

None of you deserve good feels.
>>
>>24500617
I've watched a few, but not too many. I used to own every single vhs box set for Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT.
>>
>>24500669
Song?
>>
>>24500669
A week for a retarded priest song?
Go back to your room and listen some real solos you shred tard. Bet your sweeps are more fucked up than your mothers prolapsed ass
>>
File: received_10207879644899252.jpg (3 KB, 136x167) Image search: [Google]
received_10207879644899252.jpg
3 KB, 136x167
>>24500220
fucking my gf
>>
>>24500767
There's always a hater lurking around.
>>
>>24500753

Divinations by Mastodon.
>>
>>24500767

Lol insecure much?

I never said I was a great guitar player or anything, so calm your shit.

The song was Divinations by Mastodon.
>>
>>24500736
You should check out the new ones, battle of gods and freeza's ressurection, there isn't much going on them but they are decent
>>
>>24500881
Its even more fucked up.
Those bitchez arent prog they are pop.
>>
>>24500905

Okay? What's your point?
>>
>>24500918
You are shit
>>
>>24500929

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bro.
>>
>>24500944
I feel much better now buddy.
>>
>>24500905
Don't know what mastadon is but I do know you're a spergy retard with narrow shit taste in music
>>
>>24501125
said the nigger with beats
>>
>>24501155
Great comeback bro
>>
>>24501155

Music is only good if there are blazing fast and super technical guitar solos and pretentious over the top song structures with sweeped and tapped arpeggios that seem to go on forever. Isn't that right, buddy?
>>
>>24500859

Fuck yes Mastodon
>>
File: I like it.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I like it.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
Probably the fact that I got a gf.
>go back to school after fucking up jobs for nearly 4 years
>first day in math class I bump into chick that made my life a living hell back in high school
>recognizes me immediately and sits next to me
>briefly say hellos and think maybe she stopped being a cunt in the 4 years since graduation
>some guy sat next to her and tried striking up a conversation and she told him to fuck off in the middle of his introduction.
>nope same old bitch
>next class I see that she isn't understand a damn thing we're learning so I kinda help her
>she stops being a bitch towards me all together
>hang out at my house with her to help her with her other classes as well
>can't help but find it amusing that whenever a random guy approaches her she get super mad and tells them to fuck off.
>end of semester comes and shes pumped as fuck that she passed her classes
>still wants to hang out regularly
>one time we're just hanging out and she said she wanted to ask me something and was flusted while saying that. said she'd kick the shit out of me if I laughed at her.
>half shouted and stammered out that she was wondering if I'd go out with her.
>hhnnnnnnnggg for the first time in my life out loud because it was the cutest damn thing I'd ever seen.

have had girlfriend for nearly a year now.
>>
File: pepegobananas.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
pepegobananas.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>24501425

NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24501425
Congratulations, anon. That sounds nice. Everything been going good?
>inb4 women are parasites
>inb4 'normie reeeeee'
>>
>>24501464
Never! I'm dating my high school bully and there is nothing you can say to make me leave! HA HA HA!
>>
>>24501479

You failed to be inb4, faggot.
>>
>>24501416
why everyone forgets dive bombs?
with exotic scales such as whole tone scales.
and string skipping arpeggios.
>>
>>24501501
Sounds like a worse malmsteen.
>>
>>24501520
did i say harmonic minor or phyrgian?
>>
Yup. Sure did.
>>24501496
>>
>>24501479
Yeah pretty good. I'm slowly trying to get her to stop being a cynical bitch towards everyone. at least I got her to stop swearing every 3 words. I'm still helping her study but at least shes willing to try it herself before asking for my help.
>>
>>24501501

Sounds like the fat dude I always see at guitar center. Dude can shred like there's no tomorrow, but I don't think I've ever heard him play an actual song.
>>
>>24501572
songs are lameeeee.
you can always fire up a djenty backing track and shred the fuck out.
and you sound like a try hard steven wilson fan. You dont have a vast knowledge anon.
Music should be technical to its limits. No one needs feelings
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDXXchYco9U

This, this makes me feel good.
>>
>>24501693
Yeah...
Sure it does
>>
>>24501673

You're such a bad troll.
>>
>tfw don't have to go to a doctor or therapist for months
>tfw I can just sit, sleep and play vidya for months with zero anxiety because I'm finally being left alone and still getting NEET bux.

>tfw it's almost over and I've got to go to another therapists sessions in December.

>tfw when things like this give me the anxiety and depression but I can't tell them that because going to them keeps me on NEET bux

Spoilered bad feefees...
>>
File: mq.jpg (602 KB, 1950x3126) Image search: [Google]
mq.jpg
602 KB, 1950x3126
>>24500220
when my waifu has a new pics up
>>
>>24500220
My surveys paying out, or when I get a new Steam game from a survey that I never ever play.
>wait for it to get approved
"C'mon, it's been a few minutes."
>it finally gets approved
>feel happy
>Do not play
I will eventually, but getting the games make me happy.

Also, talking to my friends online. One's pretty hot, too.
>>
File: 1441945474827-1.jpg (37 KB, 572x623) Image search: [Google]
1441945474827-1.jpg
37 KB, 572x623
>picked up skateboarding
>finally know what direction i want to go with my study
>might kiss a qt who likes me this weekend
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.