[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get super jealousy when good things happen to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IR36GR31x1.jpg (173 KB, 1887x1440) Image search: [Google]
IR36GR31x1.jpg
173 KB, 1887x1440
Does anyone else get super jealousy when good things happen to others around them , im total crabs in a bucket envious. Im a bitter and hateful little fucker. But I think its normal right, everyone is they just fake it
>>
>>24500166
Good things like what, for example?
>>
>>24500166
No.

Stop being a twat.
>>
>>24500349
NIGGER FUCK YOU FUCK YOU NIGG NOG
>>
>>24500166
That's called 'envy'.
It is the hallmark of being a small person
>>
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>24500166
Me too anon, me too. But not everyone.
>>
>>24500412
i cant fathom people not being like this
do they really think wow im so happy for them!
how gay
>>
Yes, all the time. I myself dont want to be better than anybody else though, I want everyone to be absolutelt equal and anything else is just too stressful.
>>
>If something great happens to me, good for me!
>If something great happens to anyone else, good for them!

It's not difficult.
>>
>>24500549
It's easy when you have things about yourself you're actually proud of.
>>
I don't really care very much, but I've noticed that i prefer having strangers perform worse than me.
Not my friends however, I want them to be successful.
>>
I mean I can sympathize with most Robot traits as I exhibit 90% of them, but this crab in a bucket mentality is one I keep feeling disgusted about.

I mean I'm not asking you to feel happy if Chad tells you he got his dick sucked. I'm not even asking you to feel happy if some chick lands on the Moon and cures mooncancer or whatever.

But if something nice happens to someone you genuinely care about (and I know most of you are normies and do have friends) and all you can feel is jealousy- you are a shitty person.
You're not supposed to break down in a fit of laughter and energetically shake their hand for ten minutes screaming CONGRATULATIONS and patting their back. You don't even have to tell them. But if you don't get that tiny spark in you saying: "Good for him, right?" you need to ask yourself do you really need to keep wasting that person's time with your interactions
>>
>>24500166
My life is shit but I'm usually genuinely happy when good things happen for my loved ones.
>>
>>24500369
is it bad really? if you don't act on your small emotions then surely that is equally as good?
>>
>>24500166

I am on the other end, anon, and I am curious to understand why you feel that way.

For me we all are in the same boat - planet Earth and we all have our problems to deal with, which are not that dissimilar after all.
I've been so lonely for so long I started cherishing every single bit of resemblance I share with others. It made me very compassionate and perceptive to other people's suffering.
This somehow got me to a place where other people's victories give me hope that some day I too may achieve what I want to achieve.

Please, tell me what is the root of your jealousy?
Do you feel fearful? Is it some sort of self-hate projected towards others?
>>
Tbh I feel like this sometimes but never show it to people, even if I have to lie through my teeth I'll always pretend like I'm happy for someone. I always feel really guilty about doing this though, I just wish I could feel happy for others without everything being a constant reminder of how shit my own life is
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.