[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just killed a rat with one of my rat traps dammit why did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: sad coconut.jpg (282 KB, 766x724) Image search: [Google]
sad coconut.jpg
282 KB, 766x724
>just killed a rat with one of my rat traps
dammit why did you have to come in to my house rat-san I didn't want to hurt you but I can't have you tearing up my walls either
rest in piece little guy
>>
File: Fidget.jpg (13 KB, 236x319) Image search: [Google]
Fidget.jpg
13 KB, 236x319
That sounds awful anon I'm sorry
>>
File: 1426300993856.jpg (457 KB, 805x714) Image search: [Google]
1426300993856.jpg
457 KB, 805x714
>>24500067
Stay strong, anon. Im here for you if u want to talk about it
>>
I've looked rats and mice in the eyes while crushing them to death.

It's fucked to remember
>>
you should skin it or put it in some chemical i dont remember the name of and sell the bones
>>
I think there's a rat in my kitchen. Found my thrash bags getting torn up and waste everywhere.

Where to buy rat traps? This little bastard isn't getting away.
>>
Post pics of the rat so we can pay respect
>>
One was kill under my bed for days and I didn't know about it. I finally found it and tried to clean it up and all of its fucking skin peeled off and was rotting into my floor. Fuckig disgusting.
>>
File: Snapshot_20151124.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20151124.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>24500343
I better not catch the bubonic plague now
>>
Had pet rats. Basically little silent dogs, just dont let them chew on your cords
>>
I have 3 west highland terriers. Literally pest control dogs. They kill so many fucking mice and rats. One summer my retarded neighbor left a bunch of rubbish in his backyard for months and it attracted a ton of mice and rats. My dogs were killing upwards of 20 a day that would come into my backyard from next door.

I never saw them actually kill the little things, but I'd end up having to clean up all the mice and rat bodies. Every single mice/rate would all had same exact massive trauma to the neck.
>>
File: sexy manwhore.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
sexy manwhore.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>24500067
>>just killed a NEET with one of my NEET traps
>dammit why did you have to come in to my house NEET-san I didn't want to hurt you but I can't have you pissing in my bottles either
>rest in piece little guy
>>
>>24500510
F

Seriously OP you did the right thing but you probably have more than just 1 rat in your house
>>
>>24500696
Yep. Dog's killing style for rodents is to grab by neck, shake vigorously.
>>
>>24500904
Original comment pic related it's what OP needs to do
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (21 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
OP, give him a vikings burial or send to space.
>>
>>24500696
>>24500954
Bruh, I have 3 cats. They don't do anything but if I know theres a mouse somewhere I just lock one in the room with where the noise is coming from, come back and theres a dead mouse. It's pretty cool how they find it themselves and lure it out
>>
File: 1440469924470.jpg (44 KB, 647x435) Image search: [Google]
1440469924470.jpg
44 KB, 647x435
>>24500983
Its the only humane way.
>>
>>24500971
One of these days i'm going to get a costume like the old timey black death doctor getup and slowly walk do the middle of residential streets on halloween night.
>>
>>24501003
I still can't believe OP actually souped his dog in the end. That was fucked up.
>>
CRUEL WORLD
R
U
E
L

W
O
R
L
D
>>
>rat in my house when I was like 12
>it lived our garage and would come inside the kitchen from time to time
>dad trying to scare it out of the garage
>tells me to grab something to hit it
>grab my little louisville slugger kid's bat
>dad moves a rack we had the rat was behind
>he runs out
>without thinking I swing my bat at the ground
>hear a loud PING
>look down
>rat's head is splattered all over the ground and the body was launched to the other side of the garage
>"good work son"

;_;
>>
>not making one of those rat traps that has the rat falling into a bucket, then putting a lid on the bucket, letting it out in the forest far from your house
>>
>>24501739
Story? Sounds enthralling
>>
>>24500339
Home Depot, anon. They have lots of different types, too.
>>
My cat keeps catching mice, but she keeps them alive to play with them.

Unfortunately she's an unco little shit and more often than not she loses them and they get away, only to hide under the immovable laundry sink and die from their injuries, stinking up the place.

So whenever she catches one I have to take it off her, hold it by the tail and brutally swing it into the ground a bunch of times.

There's so much blood.
>>
File: 1448360608759.png (464 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1448360608759.png
464 KB, 500x450
>be kid
>catch a mouse in one of those no-kill mouse traps
>let it outside in a field
>notice as it's hopping away that mouses are pretty slow. Decide to chase and try and catch it for a laff
>lose it in the tall grass
>*CRUNCH*
>Accidentally stepped on it, it's still alive and twitching
>have to stomp it a few more times to finish the deed

I still feel bad about it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.