[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oh, look at that facebook picture of my mates having fun going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: erstdyfugihoo.png (783 KB, 669x604) Image search: [Google]
erstdyfugihoo.png
783 KB, 669x604
oh, look at that
facebook picture of my mates having fun going out last weekend

thanks for inviting me you fucks
>>
Don't worry, you get used to this shit after awhile.
>>
Is the kid on the far right named Joey by chance?
>>
>>24500048
I feel you, happens regularly
And I am by no means not socially integrated my niggas just love having fun without me, what do?
>>
>wanting to hang out with those basic 'absolute madman' faggots
You're even lamer than they are OP
>>
>>24500048
my internet "friends" do this to me often, I guess I'm just that unpleasant to be around
>>
Maybe if you weren't so autistic they'd invite you out

Don't you know how to socially function? Just text/message them or one of them 'you going out friday mate?'

It's not difficult you walking meme
>>
>>24500082
nah, hes not

>>24500074
>>24500093
>>24500111
and i really thought i was starting to be one of the group </3

>>24500101
they're fun, and it makes me feel normal and happy to be around them
>>
>>24500093

Try asking them to hang out. I have a different problem. I can't ask anyone out because I literally have no idea what to do in my shitty town.
>>
>>24500145
No pubs? Clubs?
>>
>>24500122
>they're fun, and it makes me feel normal and happy to be around them

Same, and they'll play games or hang around for a bit and then one day, they get a group together and don't invite/exclude me for no apparent reason.
>>
>>24500151

Ah yeah there's always that but I was thinking of something more creative.
>>
>>24500120
Here's the conversation I last had with my mate.
Cba to plug my phone into my laptop to screen shot

>Hey mate, what's happening tomorrow? (its thursday when i message him)
Tomorrow? I don't think anything? :L
>Thought people were going to town for F's birthday?
(he replies the next day, after leaving me wondering if i was doing anything all night) Nah, that's tomorrow :P
>Ah okay
>(i ask him again friday night) So where should i meet you?

Got no reply, and sat inside Saturday night feeling like shit

i don't know what im doing wrong
>>
>>24500154
prob because they go out trying to get laid and you are pussy repellent
>>
OP you probably turned them down too many times

Or you're weird to be around

Or you never ask them what they're doing at the weekend, and just expect everybody to ask you first
>>
>>24500186
>:L
Ditch that autsitic bumbaclat
>>24500179
nah mate just go to the pub and have a few pints--the rest works itself out
>>
>>24500226
>Never turn them down
>I ask maybe once every week or two if they're doing anything
>I'm a little quiet, but I'm not weird to be around. I'm not great at joining in with the banter, but I try my best to converse.

>>24500236
I edited out most the emojis and x's we do to eachother. no idea why, but the group does them a lot, i like it though, it's friendly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.