[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETS contribute more to society than Wagekeks ever did. I volunteer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (1 MB, 1265x788) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1265x788
NEETS contribute more to society than Wagekeks ever did. I volunteer in the soup kitchen, feed the hungry, and knit blankets for the homeless with hot stacies who blow me as I knit. Jealous? Well, it's your choice to be in legal slavery. Tonight I'm starting in a comedy show at my local pub. I usually get to have 3 somes after because the girls love it.

Another day...
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x640
Pls respond. I know you Wagekeks are prolly shitting on ur toilets because that's the only "break" you get, so make sure to wipe well!

Oh, tho it may make ur boss Mr. Goldstein angry that u are taking too long in the loo... Guess ur gonna have a dirty bum all day!
>>
>>24500000
>00000
Wagekeks btfo
>>
>>24499976
>Most people volunteer their time and hold jobs and have relationships. I've taught math to mature students trying to leave the NEET-life of poverty and desperation, delivered food for meals on wheels to disabled NEETs [and seen their apartments...ugh...]. I wont talk to you about dating because I respect the spirit of /r9k.
I'm embarrassed to say this as an non-American, but Amerikeks are actually some of the best at volunteering on the planet.
>>
as a neet who doesn't drive, pisses in gallon jugs until they're full, and only showers one a week i can say that i'm more eco friendly than any wagekekerino
>>
>>24500000
Fucking huge reckage
>>
>>24500277
Nice! Check'd.
>>
File: 1416844542243.jpg (52 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1416844542243.jpg
52 KB, 900x900
>>24499976

>leaving the house

NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.png (646 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
646 KB, 640x640
>>24500178

Jealous, Wagekeks? Us NEETS are blessed with quads
>>
>>24499976
lol working for free

>neetkek
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24499976
This is a nice show.
>>
>>24500000
I was about to rage, but those quints
You win today NEETs
>>
>doing work for free
literal slave lmao
>>
>>24499976
>Volunteering
>literally working for free

slavequq 2bh
>>
>>24499976
>volunteering
literal slavery
>leaving the house
normie
>comedy club
that's a job

you done fucked yourself now
>>
The homeless are scums and garbage my friend. Don't enable these horrible fiends.
>>
Wew wew wew! Skiddly diddly doo! Shitposting the night away! Fuck Turkey!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.