[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Drunkenly open up to female >Tell her she's special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1397270582666.jpg (112 KB, 973x746) Image search: [Google]
1397270582666.jpg
112 KB, 973x746
>Drunkenly open up to female
>Tell her she's special
>Tell her I'm fine with a platonic relationship
>Tell her I only want to watch a movie and have a few drinks
>She still says no because she only see us coming out of it fucking

Why are females unable to think of themselves as anything other than a fuckhole?
>>
>>24499971
She was literally telling you that she wanted to fuck, but you too daft to realize this sentiment. Complete fucking faggot. You lost your chance. Kill yourself.
>>
>>24500095

No nigger. She's a mildly autistic virgin and has no interest in sex, she just thinks guy+girl+alone = dick in vagina because 'tism.
>>
>>24500157
Are you sure you're not equally as autistic for assuming anyone could infer that from the greentext you posted above?

Either way, this is where you fell down:
>listening to and believing any word a woman says
>>
File: 608.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>24499971
I opened up to a girl once. My emotional gate has been closed ever since.
>Have close female friend who opens up to me all the time
>One day she asks why she never sees me hitting on any girls
>Confess that I'm not very confident with how I look
>mfw "don't worry anon, there are lots of really ugly girls out there"
>>
File: 6953459.jpg (32 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
6953459.jpg
32 KB, 620x400
>>24499971

Controlled bursts, anons.

Try to think of it like firing an automatic weapon.
>>
>>24499971
You are kidding yourself. Atleast have integrity and be honest with yourself, deep down you want more than a friendship with her. Deep down you have feelings for her that go beyond platonic fields.

Would you be perfectly fine if she would tell you about how some Chad was fucking her into multiple orgasms last night, telling you amazing he is and how she is developing feelings for him, thinking he might be the one?

You wouldn't. You are deluding and decieving yourself. Respect to this girl that she was smart enough, and socially sawy enough, to see through your bullshit. But yeah, you are not at fault right, its always the girls fault right?

Fucking moron
>>
>>24499971
>Drunkenly open up to people who you should be good friends with but aren't that close to.
>They agree that we should do stuff
>They definitely remember the entire night the next day
>Never act on it.

Yeah fuck people. Not caring is just as bad as hostility.
>>
>>24500589
Why don't you act on it? Sounds like you were the one instigating it.
>>
>>24500624
Crippling shyness sober.

They're all incredibly outgoing, so I was letting them know how I felt when I was drunk enough to feel comfortable doing it.
>>
>>24500469
is it even worth your time to try and date uggos?
most of them realized the only thing they were good for was their vagina many years ago and have been using it to their advantage ever since
do you really expect her to just stop doing that the second you start dating her?
i've seen it in practice and the poor guy was kekd so hard he couldn't even break up with her
>>
because that's what they want from us. they want to be treated like a priceless object which you will do anything to have, they want to be told what to do, and if you don't, they'll do it to you, or worse, and if you tell them that this is all monstrous then they'll you're a creeper. they want to be abused, but they don't want to be made aware that they do.

the image of servility, provided you are willing to whack them around. disgusting.
>>
>>24500567
Cold hard truth. OP's friend realizes that she can't be friends with a guy who will always want a romantic relationship but will settle for less
>>
>>24501095

sorry, addendum, it isn't just anyone they want this from. if you aren't worthy of owning her, then you are less than an object to her. you exist only as an abstract entity, and the moment you need something from her, you will be even less than that.
>>
>>24500973
>is it even worth your time to try and date uggos?
Daily reminder that no woman wants to date a man who isn't at least two points above her own rating, and if you do date down you're enabling this behavior.
They will also leave you the second they think they could get a better guy.
>>
File: 1411692549764.jpg (28 KB, 249x265) Image search: [Google]
1411692549764.jpg
28 KB, 249x265
>>24500469
Buried alive.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.