[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's only 7 days in a week, right? Think of 7 something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1408083602117.jpg (151 KB, 912x1280) Image search: [Google]
1408083602117.jpg
151 KB, 912x1280
There's only 7 days in a week, right?
Think of 7 something everyday of the week for robots to do to drown out >tfw no gf.

cold as shit in britbong, can't do activities that involve the weather
>>
>>24499786
>cold as shit in britbong, can't do activities that involve the weather
Get a nice warm waterproof coat. And then going outside can be comfy, it's my favourite time to go for walks because you can put your hood up and hide from people and there's not many about.

though it's just about the worst thing to do to meet women

also nothing can drown out >tfw no gf
>>
>>24499934
I'll order a coat from ebay right now, i don't own one

>also nothing can drown out >tfw no gf
ketamine can.. kind of tempted to take some and be numb until i fall asleep
>>
Do you live countryside or in the city?
>>
>>24499968
>>24499968
I live in a town of 130,000 people, but I don't know a single person here. I know a few people in the next town over, and in London, but they don't like me enough for me to see them often.
>>
>to do to drown out
I recognise this, this the newest nut off the twittin swagspeak.
>>
>>24499966
I have a craghoppers waterproof jacket with detachable inner fleece. It's nice.
>>
>>24500260
and properly waterproof boots and for when in intense rain some cheap lightweight waterproof overtrousers for complete invulnerability to the elements and maximum comfiness.

there's nothing quite as comfy as being out in terrible weather and feeling totally warm and dry
>>
>>24500312
I used to go for walks every night at uni before i dropped out.
It didn't make me feel better desu, just gave me an excuse to smoke weed whilst i was out
>>
>>24500351
>It didn't make me feel better
yeah.

I just do it so that I don't become a complete shut in incapable of even leaving the house. I'm sure that would happen. It's something bearable to do at least.
>>
>>24500379
I go to work 9 hours a day, not much risk of being a shut in.
I just have no where to go and nothing to do.
Considering going to the local church on Sunday and pretending that I'm lost and confused about religion so some old people can talk to me and try to convince me. Just something so I'm not stuck with my thoughts.
>>
>>24500409
I work online. It's probably making me more socially retarded every year that passes.

>activities
I've been flying RC quadcopters recently. I just got a new one. You can get a little Hubsan X4 for like 30 GBP. It's quite fun.

I think it could be a sociable hobby too if I had anybody to fly with
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.