[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >working 50 hours a week for 10 bucks an hour if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>2015
>working 50 hours a week for 10 bucks an hour if lucky
>all the profit goes to your boss so he can buy a yacht or send his child to some expensive party school

Why be a wage kek? why not be a NEET?
>>
>>24499625
Because that's not how my work life is. I work from home and don't communicate with any boss. I make twice that much and can work however much or little I want.

I don't like social workers and in no way would want to have to "report" to one. I'd rather continue on like this, not having to talk to anyone I don't want to.
>>
>>24499658
What line of work are you in? That job sounds divine.
>>
>>24499625
>50 hours a week for 10 bucks an hour if lucky
Most wageslaves work a little over 30 hours a week. And earn around 21 an hour.

I'm not technically a wageslave. I work on contract only, and from home. It's not feasible for everyone and every contract I've had has been with a friend of my family.
>>
>>24499625
Because I'm not autistic, so I wouldn't get autism bucks.
Because only teenagers make 10$ an hour.
Because I enjoy having free spending money.
Because no one respects a neet.
Because it gives me more possibilities to improve my skills, and make my way to better jobs.
>>
Because being NEET is essentially destroying your own life. At one point you realize that you will never have a social life because nobody likes jobless people and you will never be able to get a job because you've been a NEET for far too long and no one will hire you at your current age. You are legit digging your own grave.
>>
File: 1446792197557.jpg (35 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
1446792197557.jpg
35 KB, 500x398
>mfw I work 60 hours a week
Just why do I do this to myself?
>>
>>24499917
DEAD IS DEAD
RISE DAWN OF THE BLACKHEARTS!
MAYHEM BLACKMETAL WARFARE FOREVER!!
>>
>>24499625
Is that OC?
It's pretty neat.

Also I work 40 hours a week (well more like half that of actual work) for triple the minimum wage, it's not so bad.
>>
>quitting my job on Friday
I can't wait, I'm actually really excited to be neet again, if just for a few weeks until I get another shitty job.

>>24499738
>Most wageslaves work a little over 30 hours a week. And earn around 21 an hour.
kek
What world do you live in where most people make $21/hr with 30 hours a week?
>>
>>24499625
You forgot "financial security".
>>
>>24500107
>What world do you live in where most people make $21/hr with 30 hours a week?
In the world where average wages are 21/hr and average weekly hours are 33 hours. Which is the real world.
>>
Sorry wagekecks in
>too busy
For a job doing meaningful
>things
Such as working
>on my art
Yesterday I spent all day working
>on something
And the time flew by meanwhile you spent
>yours
Starring at a clock
>waiting
To clock out
>>
>>24499625
Because maybe we don't want to live in poverty or become homeless.
>>
>>24500115
>implying minwage job gives you any security
>>
File: 1447701666989.jpg (43 KB, 951x532) Image search: [Google]
1447701666989.jpg
43 KB, 951x532
wagekeks, neets. You're all faggots in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXef98VN76o
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24499625
This pair of questions is too difficult for wagekeks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.