[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't women realize that if you are "friends"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: beating.jpg (52 KB, 704x510) Image search: [Google]
beating.jpg
52 KB, 704x510
Why don't women realize that if you are "friends" with them you also want to have sex with them?
>>
But they do realize it.
>>
>>24499147

This is true OP. They just don't want to have sex with you.
>>
>>24499117

>the current year
>still thinking you have a chance at sex
>>
>>24499117
They do, they just like the attention you give them too much to break it off. Some of them will feel bad about it, most will just blame you for being a normal guy though when you say you'd bone them
>>
>>24499147
>>24499192
>>24499386
then why would it be considered wrong for me to message every female facebook friend that I'd like to have sex with them?

What is this game we're playing?

>>24499315
never said that
>>
>>24499532
it's just tactless friend
>>
>>24499532
>facebook friend
>friend

You don't take that seriously, do you?
>>
>>24500794
>tfw no real friends but just past acquaintances I went to school with and sometimes did other things with
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.