[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does masturbation affect exercise and progress? And if so, how much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 00.jpg (4 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
4 KB, 320x320
Does masturbation affect exercise and progress?

And if so, how much?
>>
If you exercise too much before masturbating you'll rip your dick off.
>>
Ask /fit/, they'll probably know more about this than we will.
>>
Depends on what you are doing. I guess the extra effort would be beneficial if you are doing cardio, but lifting is probably harder, you would be pretty much limited to doing things you can do with one hand.
>>
>>24499106

Having high social status raises your testosterone. You can attain high social status with expensive items, sex, and winning competitions with other men.

So I don't think masturbation negatively affects you.
>>
>>24499450
masturbation doesn't necessarily negatively affect you if you can compensate with other things, but it does decrease testosterone (sex on the other hand increases testosterone). If you do it too often it can downregulate dopamine receptors as well and that attenuates the amount of testosterone in the body along with other things like causing depression and anhedonia and social anxiety.
>>
>>24499450
>You can attain high social status with expensive items
can confirm I feel like a fucking beast now because I built a high end pc recently and make fun of poorfagd who have lower specs than me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.