[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom is threatening to kick me out >22 but studying part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>Mom is threatening to kick me out
>22 but studying part time at college
>Says I have to go out and get a job and live my life
>Says the reason I'm depressed is because I stay indoors sleeping and playing vidya all the time
>Literally had a shitty job, a gf, normie friends and went travelling last year but still felt like killing myself

what do robots
>>
>>24499066
Go post your shit problems where they belong

>>>/adv/
>>
File: 1332995116646.png (472 KB, 957x535) Image search: [Google]
1332995116646.png
472 KB, 957x535
>>24499066
>Bring Mountain Lion into your home
>Learn to live with Mountain Lion in peaceful coexistence because it's his house now
>Watch as Mom now leaves
>>
>>24499066
>had a gf
>>>/adv/
>>
I've been working a wageslave job. I don't know if it counts as dropping out of college. I didn't unenroll, I just didn't enroll this semester.

This job has paid alright. I get to choose the days I work. But school would have been the better decision. If college is the thing you want to do, then do that. If it isn't, then I really don't know what to tell you. Working is fine, but learning was better.

Decide what you think is the better path, and construct your position as to why you think it's better for you. Pose that to her. Don't expect it to work. Women don't like logical arguments.
>>
>a gf
bye bitch >>>/soc/
>>
File: game_face.jpg (41 KB, 189x573) Image search: [Google]
game_face.jpg
41 KB, 189x573
>>24499066
Just fuck your mum into submission.
>>
>>24499066
>>>/adv/
they will help you, norman
>>
>>24499066
What is she saying robot?
I want to threaten my two sisters that lives this same way as you, but I'm the only one paying the bills here
>>
Get a job, find a roommate, move out because she's right and you have been at home too long.
>>
>>24499066
>Says the reason I'm depressed is because I stay indoors sleeping and playing vidya all the time
your mom is right
>>
>>24499066
Move to silicon valley
>>
>>24499066
Are there any pantyshots for this loli?
>>
>>24499086
>>24499137
>>24499278
>>24499858
The only correct responses in this thread.
>>
>>24500679
Not to my recollection (and I would probably remember)
>>
>>24499066
>studying part time
>rest of time not a job

dude, your mom is right to kick your worthless ass out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.