[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found /r9k/ in my gfs browser history, so I've started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
So I found /r9k/ in my gfs browser history, so I've started lurking here and have seen someone I'm quite sure is her posting stuff about me being a beta, virgin, manlet and whatnot.

I'm not sure what to do, confront her about it or break up with her without mentioning it?
>>
Talk to her about it.

I run a youtube channel. When I lived overseas and lived with roommates, I found out that he has been posting my pictures here for months pretending to be me. I confronted him about it and he stopped.
>>
File: 1436560712211.jpg (31 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1436560712211.jpg
31 KB, 400x600
>>24499024
Confront her to the death.
>>
>>24499024
First you screenshot what she said and post it here. Then us anons will discuss.
>>
>>24499024
Kill yourself, yout family, her family, then leave
>>
>>24499166
Not in this order, of course.
>>
Fuck her in the ass then break up with her
>>
>>24499119

Agreed. Present your case to the council for deliberation.
>>
I heard that the Romans, when dishonored, would kill the offending party and then commit suicide (by the sword).
>>
Your suspicion is correct op you're getting keked
>>
call her a nigger and go from there
>>
OP is so beta that /r9k/ is capital K Keking him.
>>
>>24499024
keep on fucking her while looking for someone else

chads do this and it's a winning strategy

would you be dumb enough to not follow a winning strategy?
>>
Ah, yeah, I remember her user showing up a few times. Damn, OP, she really thinks you're a manlet. She kept talking up the spunky chads on here too.
>>
>>24499350
And she insulted your mother, OP.
>>
>>24499350
Yeah and she calls herself a "fembot" and she's a literal stacy.

I wouldnt care that much if she posted here if she wasn't such a shitposter.
Actually a lot of people on here are alright, as much as I make fun of 4chan.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.