[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis asks me to go shopping with her >give her a ride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1443442248458.jpg (39 KB, 407x323) Image search: [Google]
1443442248458.jpg
39 KB, 407x323
>oneitis asks me to go shopping with her
>give her a ride
>she sit in the back seat

JUST
U
S
T
>>
File: 1447777165469.jpg (118 KB, 543x481) Image search: [Google]
1447777165469.jpg
118 KB, 543x481
>"asks me to go shopping with her"
>enabling her consumerist capitalist brainwashing

wagekeks everyone
>>
Wow she didnt. Even want your company just wanted a lift. Suck for you bro
>>
just pop that pussy like it worth summ'n
>>
>>24498809
You made this thread yesterday
>>
>>24499005
stop stalking me
>>
File: mis.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
mis.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>24498809
Going shopping with a girl usually never means that she wants to hang out with you, they just wants to take advantage of you somehow.
>Girl asks me to go shopping with her
>She buys a shit ton of stuff
>"Hey anon, could you carry my bags?"
>"Why would I carry your bags? It's your stuff"
>mfw she just assumed that I would carry all of her shit like a good beta but had to do it all on her own
Sure, call me an autist or a scumbag. But taking all of her bags when I already have my hands full with my own is just ridiculous.
>>
nigga you have made like 9 threads about this already, just shut the fuck up
you're a kek, no one cares, you can't be helped, she's a cunt. move on holy shit

this is like that curb episode where larry sits in the back except it's not funny and you suck dick
shut up already jesus christ
>>
>>24499091
Stop reposting faggit
>>
>>24498809

being her big brother/best friend isn't bad. she isn't ready for a bf right now and prefers you instead.
>>
>>24499247
You're not a autist nor a scumbag. You're fucking alpha.

I wish i could deny favor requests and be an asshole sometimes.
>>
File: tumblr_nsvbpfx1AP1ub21fqo1_500.gif (967 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsvbpfx1AP1ub21fqo1_500.gif
967 KB, 500x245
>>24500471
>mfw she still wants to hang out sometimes
You should give it a try family.
>>
>>24498809
You should have made fun of her when she got in the back seat. Driving with two people and one in the back seat is not normal unless one of you is either 4 or a taxi driver.
>>
>>24500601
I have to consciously think about denying favor requests or else i'll just do it automatically.

I need to reprogram myself.
>>
>>24498809
How the fuck do you people consider yourselves robots when you are ACTIVELY INTERACTING with normalfags and being asked to go on social outings with them? Jesus Christ, this just sounds like highschool shit
>>
>>24500694
Why the fuck would I want to be a robot hahahahah
>>
>>24500694
Yeah since when did /r9k/ become highschool beta central? Robots are omegas.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.