[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'll never live in the future >shit posting on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1448292660074.png (704 KB, 1600x844) Image search: [Google]
1448292660074.png
704 KB, 1600x844
>tfw I'll never live in the future
>shit posting on r9k in a tiny apartment in a skyscraper in one of the future's megacities
Is Tokyo like this? How do I move to Tokyo?

I'm not a weeb BTW
>>
>>24498455
Toyko is colorful and vibrant, since it's in Japan it's technology is the most advanced this world has, it's the closest you'll get to your dreams of the future tho.
And ayy, a weeb is someone who blatantly makes a fool of themselves by getting so involved in Japanese culture, simply liking the culture and it's locations doesn't make you a weeb
>>
>>24498523
>Japan
>advanced tech
Try again, fax using, windows xp running zipperhead.
>>
>>24498606
All I want are vending machines with cheap canned coffee and other warm beverages. All you can get here are $3 12oz Starbucks cans from gas stations.
>>
File: vaporwave pepe.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
vaporwave pepe.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>tfw you'll never live in a vaporwave world
Atleast I get to live in the "far side virtual" world
>>
>>24499458
>vaporwave world
You mean a cyberpunk world you fuckstick 17 year old
>>
>>24499458
>This is what children are saying and thinking these days
What a sad world.
>>
File: cyberpunk.jpg (811 KB, 1000x550) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk.jpg
811 KB, 1000x550
>>24498455
I think about this a lot. You're having cyberpunk feels.
>>
File: Tomorrowland-Clips.jpg (132 KB, 786x385) Image search: [Google]
Tomorrowland-Clips.jpg
132 KB, 786x385
Anyone else think like this?

>We live in futuristic world that would make no sense to people born in 1870
>They would be absolutely completly unable to understand television, online frogposting, communicating with people across the atlantic ocean in seconds while they sent fucking letters on horses for months to reach the next town

But the truth is, our time is pathetic, unmodern and stone-age tier. We are still looking into a 2d screen writing on ugly websites.

4chan should be enveloped all around us, with millions of things going on, tons of webcam whores floating in 3d hologram and constant buzz of conversation as normies talk into their 3D camera, and rest anons become talking frogs with voice changer.

4chan litterly looks like DOS in comparisson when it should be super interactive.

Hell, fucking pathetic WEBM is seen as a great technological advancement.

This isnt right, and personally I believe aliens/satan gave us satellite technology and internet, and has decided to not give us anymore for a while. This is why we havent colonized the moon and mars yet.

>Also: We should have medical devices that enables us to change appearance like The sims so we all can be perfect human beans

Despite being born at this great time, we were yet born too early
>>
>>24499605
there is too much corruption and shitskins for that unfortunately. but just appreciate the fact that you can download anime for free. i know i do and its comfy
>>
>>24499458
>vaporwave world

Cyberpunk.

Taiwan is better for that than Japan desu, it's more disorderly
>>
File: 1432971054643.jpg (411 KB, 1280x1256) Image search: [Google]
1432971054643.jpg
411 KB, 1280x1256
Cyberpunk robots unite
>>
Tokyo sucks. I'm not living in a rathole just to be surrounded by busy, self loathing zips running around at full speed because only a small percentage of the population can afford vehicles. That being said, I would give anything to have a simple life in rural japan. Visiting shrines, buying locally grown produce, maybe even learning to be a fisherman. That sounds fucking awesome. Fuck cyberpunk bullshit. I spend too much time on the computer, anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.