[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forced privilege course
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1.png (39 KB, 765x89) Image search: [Google]
1.png
39 KB, 765x89
So, bots. I started taking a "privilege course". I'm in community college and hoped to avoid this liberal university bullshit, but I just realized how bad it is

Literally this comes up

if you're too lazy to read the picture, tl;dr, ignoring someones race and trying to act like a normal human is wrong

Is this really what we're coming to?
>>
>asking someone for evidence is racism

wew
e
w
>>
>>24497850
Dear Americans, please don't feel insulted but I hate so much about your 'culture', I really do.
>>
File: 2.png (67 KB, 729x163) Image search: [Google]
2.png
67 KB, 729x163
More.

I thought this was only tumblr bullshit

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>24497850
>denying the validity
>denying the significance
>denying the individual as a racial/cultural being

What the fuck do those even mean? It reeks of surreptitious redefinition whereby those suggestions are *claimed* to be just innocuous reminders such as 'don't call people liars', but *in practice*, I think they're going to serve as broad ad hominems whenever someone wants to silence you for pointing out ambiguousness of claims such as 'there is a racial problem in America'.
>>
>>24497998
In other words, they are vague enough to be (pseudo)applicable to practically everything your opponent is going to say. 'Significance' is such a loose concept. Either the person you're discussing with says true and falsifiable facts, or they don't. This is the sole criterion.
>>
>>24497850
Yeah im definitely voting trump. Fuck this bullshit
>>
Women were considered "emancipated" and equal for a long time in my country. Most men didn't really give a shit because at that point feminists were still decent people asking for reasonable things (right to vote, possesion of property, equal pay).
Now that I have started university I see professors trying to force this SJW shit on us as well, but most in my class including the women don't even give a shit.
The only people keeping themselves occupied with this crap are the university itself and ugly/fat/minority people and no one takes them seriously anyway.
>>
>>24497850
Where do you live, OP?

"original content"
>>
File: 1373731150493.jpg (231 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1373731150493.jpg
231 KB, 863x752
>>24497970
>I believe the most qualified person should get the job
>this is an unacceptable statement
>>
>>24498048
Arizona

>>24498056
Hold me, anon. I'm scared
>>
>>24497970
Translation:

'No, we ARE victims.'
>>
>>24497850
Most of those lines that people use are extremely dumb (of course you fucking see their skin color).

I have mixed feelings about the pot metaphor but ultimately it's also stupid. But if you plan to raise a generation of children in a country YOU'RE the racist if you don't assimilate. Your children inevitably will without you and just be embarrassed by you.

That being said, I think judging someone by their social class instead of their race gets better results. At least here in the US midwest. In the city where 80% of the blacks live below the poverty line it might be easier to just use their skin color to figure out how best to interact with them.
>>
>>24497970
>Affarmative action is racist
But that's what it is. You hire a black woman over a white male just because she is a black woman. This is literally racist.
>>
>>24497970
Where do you think tumblr got it from?
>>
>>24497970
Um... Do they have any proofs for their statements or do they just put it in your throats?
>>
Yeah all this shit is basically telling you to coddle every dark skinned person. All of this is the reason you see so many hipster whitekeks.

However I think white priviledge is a real thing but not in the sense every white looking person has trustfunds, jobs just given to them, and never had it hard. Blacks were still discriminated against after slavery ended up until the 60s, so I think the current affirmative action is a fair compromise to help them catch up. We'll see in 40 years if affirmative action helped or if blacks are just too retarded.
>>
>assimilate to the dominant culture

As in- exactly what needs to happen for a stable society
>>
>>24498783
Coddling people only makes everything worse.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.