[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Be me > C type Student > About to fail my whole s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: x.jpg (44 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
44 KB, 960x720
> Be me
> C type Student
> About to fail my whole semester
> Haves an idea.

Ok, so i have tried to hack my schools network system where you can modify my grades, i need a page for Phishing, does any of you have one? I mean, if i can make an HTML page like the one of my school i could change my grades, does any of you guys have one? My teacher is pretty stupid so can definitely trick her, or can any of you guys know another way to get the account of the account on the picture?Link is there anyway for me to kinda inspect element and save her password or something. http://portal.tecmilenio.edu.mx/irj/portal
>>
Spic kekold
>>
>>24498260
I was going to say, enjoy federal prison. But if he's from Mexico...well that would explain A) how he's able to do all of this and B) why no one's probably going to give a fuck.
>>
>Smart enough to make a phishing page
>Not smart enough to pass a simple school test
>>
>>24497559
it's easy to make a phishing page desu. just put a php script that emails the login info then make it redirect to the original page. the retard will just log in again
>>
>>24498729
This senpai

And if not, keylogger on her pc.
>>
>>24497559
simple PHP bro

also, what most phishing sites don't do but you should: redirect to the actual page. If you don't know how to do this smoothly, (depending on how the data is transmitted) redirect her to the real page with some gibberish login name so she gets this "spelled wrong try again thing", no one will notice
>>
>>24497559
Look up the social engineer toolkit. It literally will clone it and make a rogue server for you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.