[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stacy told me you can't swim! Is it true? How embarrassing!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: literally a mermaid.webm (2 MB, 226x400) Image search: [Google]
literally a mermaid.webm
2 MB, 226x400
>Stacy told me you can't swim! Is it true? How embarrassing!
>>
>>24497497
those are some pretty decent titties. she should have done that topless so we could enjoy the wibble wobble show
>>
>>24497497
Sorry OP but I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>24497544

>wibble wobble show
Are you 12?
>>
>>24497587
if you're gonna make assumptions over the words I use i'll make assumptions at you over being butthurt over the words I use.... autist

now go whine about things that matter in life.

btw

i'd love to see this girls wibble wobble show while topless. stay triggered autist
>>
She cant use her legs right?
>>
>>24497497
I don't know.
It's never been tested.
*blows his brains out in front of her and leaves her traumatized for life*
>>
>>24497497
Yeah she looks pretty clothed, but have you guys seen that photo someone posted of a wheelie naked? It's fucking hideous, her backside looks like it belongs to a corpse. I couldn't save it. I just couldn't.
>>
>>24497678
Not him, but settle down tiger. It would've been funny if you hadn't responded, and just left wibble wobble hanging. Now you just sound like a fuckwit.
>>
>>24497834
>but have you guys seen that photo someone posted of a wheelie naked?
Yes. Good thing I'm not a fan of doggy so fucking wouldn't be that big of an issue. Not that I have any idea as a virgin though
>>
>>24497869
neato opinion sport!
try again
>>
>>24497497
Every person in my country learns to swim at a young age. The only people that cannot are handicapped people and 3rd world shitters fresh of the refugee boat.
>>
>>24497834
>>24497891
>wheelie
What are you guys talking about?
>>
File: S U O M I.jpg (7 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
S U O M I.jpg
7 KB, 250x187
>>24497921
>Every person in my country learns to swim at a young age
S U O M I
U
O
M
I

or are you the faggy neighbour?
>>
>>24497932
>wheelie = QT in a wheelchair
>>
>>24497497
>tfw no qt wheelie gf
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1600x966) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1600x966
Who
>/voting for Randlet just so he takes away robot's neetbux/
>>
>>24497938
Do you mean Sweden, Norway or Russia?

All of them fit the description.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.