[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are acid or shrooms good for depressed NEETs? Are they more likely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 38
File: 1435572694270.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1435572694270.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
Are acid or shrooms good for depressed NEETs? Are they more likely to make you re-evaluate your life or will they fuck your shit up even worse? Which one would you say is safer?
>>
>>24497393
yeah they're good, but don't do them excessively.
they will most likely not make you re-evaluate your life or fuck your shit up but they let you escape reality for a while, and that is worth gold when you are depressed.
but again, don't do them excessively
>>
File: The-Long-Dark-World.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
The-Long-Dark-World.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1200
just dive into fantasy world like me, I play The Long Dark and imagine this is my real life
>>
The best drug to get high on when you're a hopeless neet is called therapy. Its both an upper & a downer. You should try it OP
>>
>>24497415
would suggest acid or ssri's
>>
>>24497434
Therapy isn't a drug
>>
Thanks so far guys. Also, anyone here try Ketamine?
>>
>>24497485
no, mdma lsd and dmt though, dmt is the best of the three though very intense when you dont have much experience.
weed does a great job as a relaxer aswell, if you just dont want to care for a while. it helped me a lot with depression for a while when it was very bad
>>
>>24497393
It's not 'reevaluation' if it only ever leads to one conclusion.
>>
If you do shrooms or lsd while depressed you will have one hell of a bad trip
>>
>>24497555
microdosed lsd for a while when depressed, worked kinda good, made me appreciate things more without giving me a trip, per se.
>>
>>24497584
>made me appreciate things more

When will people understand the trivial fact that this is not a good thing?
>>
>>24497599
It might not be a good thing, as you say, but it helped me cope with depression
>>
>>24497619
Yes, they can presumably help legitimately depressed people, but the problem is that they're recommended to literally everyone for literally everything.
>>
File: zxzxzxzxzx.jpg (896 KB, 1932x1180) Image search: [Google]
zxzxzxzxzx.jpg
896 KB, 1932x1180
>currently smoking tobacco and drinking myself to death

I can't figure out bitcoin, apperently I need a smartphone and an app called swish, and im kinda stupid and cant even figure out internet banking.

I don't associate with lower kind, and even if I did they would give me 2 grams for the price of 5 grams so fuck them.

>All i want to do is accept I can't adjust to society, and smoke mad dank, get extremely deep into Morrowind/etc, use ecstasy crossdressing in pink watching barbie's dreamhouse, and sit in the forest after taking shrooms.

I HATe MYSELF JUST GET FUCKING BITCOIN FIGURE IT OUT YOU STUPID FUCK STOP BEING SO ANXIOUS AND PARANOID DO DRUGS LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE DO YOU WASTED YOUR WHOLE LIFE NOT BREAKING RULES WHEN SMOKING WEED AT EARLIER AGE COULD HAVE SAVED YOU FROM BECOMING PERVERTED SOCIALLY RETARDED FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24497644
(I would say that 'psychedelics' are about as medically warranted as lobotomy.)
>>
>>24497644
Shit, dubs after dubs anon.
Absolutely though. Everything in moderation.
>>
as someone who's done both I'd recommend shrooms over acid in a heartbeat. shrooms are more of a body high that lends itself to contentment and bliss, acid can have the same effect but if you're in a bad spot to begin with exacerbating it with highly psychedelic drugs isn't a good idea

if you really want to, do it in a low dose and a safe environment. theost important part of taking something like that comfortably is having a safe place to do it in where you feel comfortable
>>
>>24497677
>theost important part of taking something like that comfortably is having a safe place to do it in where you feel comfortable

This is perfectly equivalent to the stereotypic SJWs and their concept of 'safe places', meaning places, whether literal or figurative, in which no controversial opinions are said and in which importance of protecting one's sensitive feelings is stressed. 'Yes', coddles the stereotypic liberal or something, 'remember about safety and comfort, think about pursuing those, remember, remember, remember to insure your emotional tranquility'. That's literally what's going to happen to a druggie-to-be when he's told to keep remembering that 'it's okay and it's fine'.

Yet, yet, yet another case of druggies failing to see a glaring analogy, a hilarious hypocrisy.
>>
>>24497753
>'safe places'
*safe spaces
>>
dont take if you're feeling depressed
>>
>>24497753
Woah... Are you autistic or retarded?

Very stupid input I can't believe it. I have taken acid, it was in my room and I had put up colourful lights, organized my music list, made sure I had water nearby. It was a wonderful experience.

What the hell does this have to do with SJW? Should you take acid in traffic while people scream at you or what?

You must be a severe mong
>>
>>24497753
You know literally nothing about psychedelic drugs do you?
>>
>be me
>21 year old idiot with clinical depression and anxiety disorder
>take acid at a festival with friends
>"oh this is somehow going to help me cope with my depression"
>see colors
>still depressed and anxiety ridden
>>
>>24498004
>>24498023
It's definitely... not better, but more comfortable... for you just to write me off as an idiot.

Meanwhile, let me point, again and as always for myself, the inconsistency whereby you on one hand stress that 'the long-term consequences of psychedelics rely almost entirely on your mindset during the trip', and on another, you're denying, like ITT, the power of inducing a mantra that 'it's important to be calm, it's important to be peaceful, it's important to appreciate the emotional beauty of nature and art during the trip, it's important to accept everything that goes' to effect adoption of those values further on.

>druggies
>>
>Are acid or shrooms good for depressed NEETs?

They can be, in fact there's a growing body of (albeit anecdotal, as far as I know) evidence that mushrooms specifically (when used in the right way) can help with depression. But obviously it may not.

They personally helped me quite a lot, but they're by no means a "cure".

>Are they more likely to make you re-evaluate your life or will they fuck your shit up even worse?

They won't make you "re-evaluate" necessarily, just give you a different viewpoint on your issues. All the drugs do is facilitate the overcoming of these mental barriers, you still need to do the work.

>Which one would you say is safer?

Physically, both are as safe as each other, but I would recommend mushrooms for a first time as in my experience they're "softer" in terms of visuals and headspace and tend to be less likely to provoke anxiety.
>>
>>24498098
>just give you a different viewpoint on your issues

>'I like apples.'
>*trips*
>'No, actually I like oranges more.'
>A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE ON THE WHOLE OF REALITY
>>
>>24498077
What the actual fuck are you on about?

Why do you come to these threads?

What do you hope to achieve?
>>
>>24498077
>>24498004
Also yes, were I to choose at gunpoint, I would most definitely trip in busy, intellectually stimulating as opposed to intellectually numbing environment.
>>
>>24498138
>What do you hope to achieve?

Hope is for druggies who believe in free will (>inb4 'psychedelics' don't reinforce belief in it; I know how pitifully little you've read of actual trip reports). I know I will achieve precisely nothing.
>>
>>24498142
Like, I really don't understand how you can post in these threads with such conviction when it's glaringly obvious you've done next to no actual research into the subject you're talking about. And no I don't mean "you have to take the drugs", I mean you should at least understand the basic principles and literature behind the commonly held "rules" of taking them. Ever post you make just exemplifies your ignorance.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 249x243
Acid+K+NO2. Or a huge hit of DMT. It will change your life.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
19 KB, 400x400
>>24498077
No you are completly incorrect, besides, I've only made one post in the thread you retard.

When you use acid, you become very sensitive to everything, so it's important you are in a very safe and comfterble place.

This way you are allowing yourself to open up emotionally and spiritually, and thus be able to deal with underlying issues and perhaps even be able to find the rootcauses for your problems.

Now you are retarded, as established, but still I decide to talk to your trolling attempt.

When taking acid you should not have the fire-alarm going off, you shouldnt have people violently banging on your door, nor should you have phone calls with people screaming "YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD SHE IS DEAD OH GOD SHE IS DEAD".

You're in a sensitive state when high on these perticular drugs and should be careful. Btw I was in the poorest region of africa and saw alot violence, and although it was a negative experience to see it, I didn't shun from it. Yet I wouldn't do psychadelics at such violent environment.

>tl:dr you are either mentally ill or retarded you make absolutely no sense what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>24498166
Then why are you posting instead of doing something even remotely productive? You go on about how these drugs cause people to devolve into vagueries and lose their ability to think and act rationally and productively, yet you yourself are no better.
>>
>>24498171
>NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND UNLESS YOU READ SOME FOUR HUNDRED MORE DRUGGIES TELLING YOU THAT YOU SHOULD BE PEACEFUL AND COMFORTABLE BECAUSE YOU SHOULD BE PEACEFUL AND COMFORTABLE OR ELSE BIG BAD TRIP WILL COME AND EAT YOU

I'm sorry, but this level of 'understanding' I left behind some, I don't know, two or three hours after I first began to read about drugs.
>>
>>24498117
Do you ever post anything that isn't a painfully retarded strawman?
>>
>>24497485
Ketamine is a great drug to escape in, the khole is a better experience than any other drug in my opinion, but you gotta be careful for addiction, which you don't have with hallucinogetics.
>>
READ AND DO RESEARCH, LOTS OF IT.

If you're relying on 4chan for information and solely for your information you probably SHOULD NOT BE TAKING ANY PSYCHEDELICS. Please go to Erowid and read the FAQ and "experiences" section so you know what to expect.

Real LSD is hard to come by. Half the time you'll buy what you think is LSD and get some research chemical instead which could fuck you over. You're more likely to find real mushrooms than real LSD unless you order from the darkweb. But cactus is the "safest" of them all, very mild and a great introduction.

DO NOT DO DMT AS YOUR FIRST PSYCHEDELIC.
>>
>>24498208
see >>24498224

Your posts would be funny if imagining your life wasn't so sad
>>
>>24498117
?
Smoke weed fgt
>>
>>24498208
So you're actively claiming that bad trips either don't exist, or are no more likely to occur in a uncomfortable, frantic environment as a comfortable calm one?
>>
>>24498234
Also, some studies have shown ketamine to be a very effective short term anti depressant
>>
>>24497393
They tend to enhance whatever mindset you have when you go into it.

If you're excited and optimistic to try something new, you'll likely have a good trip. If you just take it while depressed and hope it will make you feel good, it's likely to backfire.
>>
>>24498224
>point out the mechanism of confusing subjective priority changes (of which at least a dozen examples can be given -- in a recent thread, I gave at last four) for objective understanding

'NO IT'S A STRAWMAN BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T JUST REPOST MY POST VERBATIM!!!'

I don't think I need children in my life. Seeing druggies talk provides exactly the same experience.
>>
>>24498292
But you are incorrect on everything. We are litterly the adults trying to explain things to your infant malformed brain.

We are better off ignoring you seeing as you derail the thread with incoherent nonsense.
>>
>>24498292
I really want to meet you in real life, you sound like a riot
>>
>>24497555

This is questionable.
>>
>>24498240
Don't listen to this pussy, OP. Smoke dat plastic
>>
File: 1410470937002.jpg (44 KB, 350x319) Image search: [Google]
1410470937002.jpg
44 KB, 350x319
>>24498292
Imagine this guy in a formal debate.

Anon, I genuinely think you might have a problem. The way you construct your posts, your persistence to shit up every drug thread, your nonsensical points. It honestly reads like the ramblings of a schizophrenic. You can get help.
>>
>>24498377
Don't be a retard, psychedelics are nothing to be taken lightly.
>>
They're wonderful for depression, OP. They give me a solid 1-3 months of normalcy afterwards. Like I still get sad and lazy but it feels like real sadness and laziness, and I can still motivate myself to move past it.

Please for the love of god research them, though. Know that it's going to be eight solid hours of some heavy tripping, longer if you're on nicotine withdrawal and some other conditions. You need friends or a trip sitter there who cares about your well-being. Trips are so much better when you don't have to be so desperately careful about your safety.
>>
Guys. Remember that thread where the depressed NEET robot took 2 hits of LSD in an attempt to cure his depression and ruined his life?

Yeah, don't do that.
>>
>>24498425
>longer if you're on nicotine withdrawal

Wait what? Is this a thing?
>>
>>24498272
You forgot your ceterum censeo strawman est.

Also, 'bad trips' is just misrepresentation/misdefinition of those that for this or that reason didn't end in adoption of 'I should go out and connect with the world, life is beautiful, I love everyone, I've become a social butterfly, I enjoy smalltalk now' HPPD-tinted glasses.
>>
>>24498426
What happened to him?
>>
>>24498451
In other words, 'bad trips' leave you much saner than the 'good' ones, as measured by, well, let's just use *one* example for a change, choice of interests.
>>
>>24498451
>Also, 'bad trips' is just misrepresentation/misdefinition of those that for this or that reason didn't end in adoption of 'I should go out and connect with the world, life is beautiful, I love everyone, I've become a social butterfly, I enjoy smalltalk now' HPPD-tinted glasses.

According to who? You? The lord and master of all psychedelic knowledge?

You're posts are laughably misinformed and if you didn't post in every drug thread I would be sure you were a troll (hell I'm still not sure, you might just be very persistent).

Have you ever talked to anyone in real life who has tried psychedelics? Or are your theories based entirely of what you've gleaned from people on 4chan?
>>
LSD/ Mushrooms are a terrible idea for depression or anxiety. Seriously don't do that it's not for you. Can leave you trapped thinking about all your problems intensely for 12 hours.... Can't stress this enough. Hallucinogenic and mental illness do not mix.
>>
>>24498502
A certain curious thing is how druggies not only don't mind repeating *themselves* with their NO YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, they also don't seem to mind repeating those *with respect to other druggies*. Namely, they seem to be fond of ad hominems in numbers; they seem to enjoy jumping bandwagons...
>>
>>24497393
If the acid is legit, then I would say they are equally safe. But if you can't test the acid then I'd say mushrooms are a good deal safer, because the 'acid' might actually be 25i or 25c which can kill you and the margin for OD isn't that extreme. I just took mushrooms recently and realized I should stop taking everything for granted and stop being so negative. Then I just did those things again anyway like I always do.
>>
>>24498496
>'bad trips' leave you much saner than the 'good' ones

You've never seen a naked (apart from trainers) screaming 6'6" ginger sprinting donkey punch a chav to the floor on the street at 4 in the morning
>>
>>24498541
Poor druggie, he's never heard of the difference between short-term and long-term effects. Don't worry, those concepts ought to show up in pop-psychology books you might read one day, too, just a bit less often.
>>
>>24498463
Not sure if I remember this correctly but it went something like this:

>Thought LSD would cure his depression so bought a bunch of it online
>Slept in a tent in his parent's backyard and decided to take 2 hits of LSD
>Storming weather outside
>Inside of tent gets damp and gross
>LSD is too overwhelming
>Chugs a beer to relieve stress (???)
>Starts going psychotic
>Has to ask his parents for help
>Ambulance takes him to the hospital
>Put in the looney bin for 2 weeks
>Still fucked up mentally
>>
>>24498508
That's the entire point. You're supposed to learn something from thinking about all of your problems and getting a different perspective. It's not escapism, it's pretty much the total opposite, but don't dismiss it just because you can't handle it. It could be very useful for some people with depression or anxiety like me. If you want to escape just take opiates or benzos. If you want to do some serious thinking about your life and the way you interact with the world then do mushrooms or acid.
>>
>>24498534
>A certain curious thing is how druggies not only don't mind repeating *themselves* with their NO YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

I'm not saying "you don't understand", I'm saying that what you're saying is categorically false.

>they also don't seem to mind repeating those *with respect to other druggies*. Namely, they seem to be fond of ad hominems in numbers; they seem to enjoy jumping bandwagons...

No, I'm just pointing out that if you wish to learn about the vagueries and effects of the psychedelic experience then maybe, I don't know, actually talking to people who have experienced it might be a better method than pulling theories out of your ass.

I take it from your avoidant response that you haven't ever talking to someone who has used these drugs irl?
>>
Oh, and by the way.

>>24498540
>realized I should stop taking everything for granted and stop being so negative

Nice example of the consequence for claiming the existence of which I've been deluged with 'you're a schizophrenic ignorant retard' in this thread. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>24498570
>Chugs a beer to relieve stress (???)
I wouldn't know if this is a good idea with LSD but I do this whenever weed makes me anxious/paranoid and it works wonders.
>>
>>24498562
So you're implying that bad trips are less likely to result in long term mental issues than good ones? Why? Do you have any idea what a bad trip consists of?
(hint, it's not >misrepresentation/misdefinition of those that for this or that reason didn't end in adoption of 'I should go out and connect with the world, life is beautiful, I love everyone, I've become a social butterfly, I enjoy smalltalk now')
>>
>>24498610
It's fine. Basically it would be like taking a benzo while having a bad trip which is perfectly acceptable if you just absolutely need to do it.
>>
>>24498577
I know what you are saying. From personal experience I have never got anything from hallucinogenic when used when depressed except really nasty experiences... I guess some people could gain from it and some like me don't. I just don't think it's worth the risk, as you said you can just escape using opiates or benzos... but that's opening another Pandora's box!
>>
>>24498588
>actually talking to people who have experienced it

You forgot to mention how anecdotal evidence is bad and people partaking in it misunderstand basic scientific principles.

Druggies are literally comedic.

>you haven't ever talking to someone who has used these drugs irl?

I wish I were as discriminating with respect to people I talk to so as to avoid talking to them.
>>
File: pineapplefritter.gif (834 KB, 145x110) Image search: [Google]
pineapplefritter.gif
834 KB, 145x110
>>24497393
>took acid last week
>only 1 tab
>didn't expect much
>tripped out a bit with friends
>was fun
>would recommend if you have a stable mind
>didn't really change my perspective much that ik of
would recommend
>>
>>24498610
>>24498647
Doesn't sound like a good idea when you're already losing your sanity on way too much LSD.
>>
>>24498650
>You forgot to mention how anecdotal evidence is bad and people partaking in it misunderstand basic scientific principles.

So what studies are your theories based on?
>>
>>24498649
Yeah I mean hallucinogens have helped me realize what's wrong with me and some other things, but they don't exactly give me the motivation to change them. That's something I'm still looking for desperately.
>>
>>24497485
Literally the most robot drug there is. Go straight for the k-hole, it's the most mind bending trip through space, time, and fantasy. Get ready to fly (the k 'waves' are the best body high ever), and to literally die and come back to life several times over. Best part of it all, it's more in your head than anything; you only need you and yourself.

Get ready to have the next day a bit friend (not as bad as the acid "hangover" though) and the next few days after that completely anti-depressed until you start friending for the next hole because of how magical it is and suddenly real life seems pointless. Following repeated use after that, get ready to have a bloated ego and a messiah complex like no other.

Best. Drug. Ever.
>>
>>24498650
>anecdotal evidence is bad!
>now read my thesis on druggies based entirely on my online interactions with them!
>>
>>24498668
The alcohol is gonna dull you out, not add to the high from the acid. Whereas pot would increase it. Alcohol and benzos are downers, they're pretty closely related. If you come into the ER having a psychotic break they will give you ativan or some type of benzo for it.
>>
>tfw LSD fixes your serotonin levels
>that feel when you see shitposters respond to other shitposters ITT
>>
>>24498685
*fried, not friend
And *fiend

Goddamnit.
>>
>>24498668
Like I said, I don't have any experience with LSD and it could be a horrible idea, but a drink or two is a great way to readjust my mood to good and prevent a panic attack when I feel one approaching while smoking weed.
>>
>>24498570
>Takes two hits of lsd instead of eating small tiny dose to test water
>Shitty environment, probably first time doing it in such circumstances
>Oh no i go psychotic

Calm, relaxing place that you deep in your heart can say you feel comfterble in, and smaller dose and work your way up, is the way.

The mind can only handle so much before it breaks.

>>24498577
This is true, inb4 reee, broke up with my girlfriend and being autistic I pretended that only weakminded people have deep emotions, I thought I could shut them off.

Try shrooms for the lols, end up working through alot of underlying issues and came out a better person.
>>
>>24498670
>so as to avoid wasting my time the way >>24498203 accused me of, focus on analyzing relationships that have not yet been researched, literally the only way knowledge progresses
>NO YOU RETARD SCIENCE IS NOT ABOUT OBSERVING NEW RELATIONSHIPS SCIENCE IS ABOUT REPEATING RESULTS THAT HAVE BEEN ALREADY ESTABLISHED LRN2SCIENCE LRN2REASON LRN2LOGIC
>>
>>24498685
Lol I had a friend who thought mxe was giving him this new insight into the world and was some sort of divine substance. (mxe is similar to ketamine, but you probably know that already)
>>
>>24498717
Yeah that guy was retarded. Basically he got all his info from some idiots in a thread exactly like this and didn't even do any research of his own.
>>
>>24498686
See >>24498721.

Well, again, it is not in the slightest surprising for druggies to only understand a convenient fraction of the scientific method (that which can be used to LALALA'ing oneself out of discussion, namely).
>>
>>24498721
So, none?

You're claiming that you've garnered your evidence from your online interactions with people?

Surely then you see the problem with categorically dismissing the evidence others have put forward? (especially when most other people will have had far more real life experience and contact with people who do these drugs)
>>
>>24498717
Yeah lmao, I thought I got really mentally hard for a while and I had already been pretty experienced with shrooms and acid, then I got swept off my feet by a weak dose. It really has a lot to do with your mentality when you take it. If you're getting too big of an ego or you start believing you're really tough you're about to be humbled the fuck up.
>>
>>24498760
>categorically dismissing the evidence others have put forward

Wow, an actual strawman in this thread! It took some time until one finally happened.

I have repeatedly (as always) explained that I deny absolutely no research on the effects of 'psychedelics'. I am merely explaining that for political and religious reasons, the terms used in that research are intentionally ambiguous and unfalsifiable ('creativity', 'mental health', 'openness', and countless others).
>>
>>24498752
So, your anecdotal evidence based on second hand interactions with drug users who post on this board is enough to make you sure of your convictions, but the first and second hand experience from many hundreds of people through many threads going against you is the meaningless ramblings of druggies?

The fact you find the need to put so many insults in your posts really shows how little of an argument yo have
>>
>>24498730
Yeah. Once I started doing dissasociatives I pretty much quit all other drugs. I don't even miss heroin anymore.

MXE is great too, I find ketamine a bit more psychedelic but MXE also lasts longer so I really take what I can get (my guy has k way more than m so it's what I'm used too I guess)

Once you see the magic though, dissasociatives can easily be just as psychologically addicting as say heroin. Especially for a robot who's clearly not content with the world around him.

I have a once a week binge pretty much where I spend Friday or Saturday k-hole'ing myself 5-6 times in a few hours. Sure it's once a week, but I constantly think about it 24/7, I even have dreams about shooting it. Tread lightly OP, it's fun though.
>>
>>24498787
> the terms used in that research are intentionally ambiguous and unfalsifiable ('creativity', 'mental health', 'openness', and countless others).

Okay, why does that matter?

If the people using them subjectively feel that they're benefiting in those fields, how does he vague nature of them affect anything at all?
>>
File: 1438564691571.jpg (489 KB, 965x1311) Image search: [Google]
1438564691571.jpg
489 KB, 965x1311
Friendly reminderFriendly reminderFriendly reminderFriendly reminderFriendly reminderFriendly reminderFriendly reminderFriendly reminderFriendly reminderFriendly reminder
>>
File: img.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>24498730
MXE is such a magical substance, it had me talking to other-worldly creatures about the nature of existence. It's an amazing high too, feels like you're being hugged by a billion boobs all over your body. I use it to reconnect with my gf (she killed herself) and it lets me see her and talk to her and touch her.

It's such a shame it's probably gonna be criminalized soon, it's my favorite drug in the world even over heroin, coke, and ketamine. There's already a proposed law that's going through Congress that would make it illegal.
>>
>>24498798
Yeah I haven't delved deeply into k or m. I did mxe once and I don't think I did enough, wasn't a memorable experience, but I didn't really wanna be paralyzed on the ground in the situation where I got a chance to try it so I erred on the side of caution. I have done quite a bit of dxm since it's so easy to come by. But I've never been ballsy enough to do more than about 500 mg at a time.
>>
>>24498794
Again, for explanation of your strawman, see >>24498794. I deny no consequences those 'hundreds of druggies' calling me mentally ill have undergone; I merely point out that their purported 'new understandings' are degenerations of their definitions, their purported 'new appreciation' is degeneration of taste, their purported 'new creativity' is degeneration of ability to be bored, their purported 'new outlooks' are affected emotional values, and so on, and so on, and so on... thread through thread.

>>24498806
Wow, a druggie beginning to seem to discuss? On MY /r9k/?
>>
>>24498831
Where I go buy mxe
>>
>>24498806
>>24498839
>Wow, a druggie beginning to seem to discuss? On MY /r9k/?

Oops, sorry, forgot about that paragraph...

...Well, the societal effects are that people become less literal, more empathetic (i.e. less perceptive), less materialistic, less critical of others, and so on. Explained that in dozens of threads your not reading which leads you to call me ignorant.
>>
File: 1448232591170.jpg (408 KB, 1600x1115) Image search: [Google]
1448232591170.jpg
408 KB, 1600x1115
I love all the talk about MXE and ketamine, will read about it on erowid.

However, other than weed, is there any drug where I can get maximum mind-autism + completly sucked in?

Weed makes me super comfy and immersed in movies and games, looking past the need to toke once every hour, I'm looking for another drug which works similiar.

I want a drug where I can become completly sperged into the world of minecraft, morrowind, ice wind dale etc, weed is great, just wondering if there is a drug that can make me forget i'm playing a game and actually think i'm inside the game.

Shrooms are excluded, just made me stare off from the screen and forced me to deal with real life issues.
>>
>>24498814
I wonder who's more autistic. The guy this picture i talking about, or the guy who made it.
>>
>>24498865
See if you like dxm. It's the cousin of ketamine and mxe. I like to play games on dxm and dxm usually is easier to handle mentally than shrooms or acid, doesn't make you get up in your feelings as much.
>>
>>24498814
What is funny is that both you and the man who made that image know perfectly well that I am not mentally ill. This is an example of the ends pseudojustifying the means.
>>
>>24498866
I'm gonna go ahead and put money on it being the same dude.
>>
>>24498831
It's ridiculous that the government is plotting to take a drug away from me that lets me see incredible truths about the world, lets me reconnect with my loved one, and lets me feel like everything is normal for a few hours. It's not causing me any harm whatsoever.

>>24498857
/r/RCSources or the Dark Net

>>24498865
Dissociatives are incredible for that, it really feels like you're the person in the video game or movie or whatever you're doing. They work by altering the sense of your selfhood, making it easy to become completely immersed in media. Second plateau DXM and low-dose MXE are really good for that. You shouldn't take too much because it'll be hard to concentrate and you'll be like walking in circles with your character or something, completely confused.
>>
>>24498902
It honestly wouldn't surprise me at all.
>>
File: lolololol.jpg (532 KB, 1638x1879) Image search: [Google]
lolololol.jpg
532 KB, 1638x1879
>>24498814
remember how he ranted on for hours about how people claiming that we don't understand how the chemical effects of psychedelic on the brain translate into the subjective effects on consciousness were "anti-science" and as bad as religious people, then attempted to support himself by posting a link to a study on them (without reading it) only to have his point BTFO by the first fucking sentence of the abstract, only for him to claim that the neuroscientists must be taking the drugs as well, because how else could they possible disagree with him.

Shit was hilarious.
>>
>>24498831
Wow simply amazing.

One weird question though, my walls are sorta thin, everytime I unknowingly talk to myself saying "kill yourself, your sick, die" in a demonic voice, I have to stop myself since neighbour can hear it.

Will MXE make me talk to myself, moan, scream or anything similiar?

Do you lie in bed when you use it? Do you disconnect from earth completly?
>>
>>24498902
Neat. But no, there's only a couple of similarities such as our posts are of above average length, we both use dashes (--), and are older than the average poster.
>>
>>24497434
therapy costs money which you don't have when you're a NEET. It's also a waste of money.
>>
>>24498859
>...Well, the societal effects are that people become less literal, more empathetic (i.e. less perceptive), less materialistic, less critical of others, and so on.

Why is that bad?
In a way that isn't your opinion?
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_031.png (230 KB, 854x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_031.png
230 KB, 854x1200
This thread is shit.
Get fucked you oversensitive babies.
>>
>>24498929
Okay fine. I don't wanna get into it with you man. You win lol.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_032_033.png (663 KB, 1693x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_032_033.png
663 KB, 1693x1200
>>24498949
Shit thread.
Kill yourselves.
Suicide is the best way to "disconnect from earth"
>>
>>24498949
Wait, what? Who's being sensitive?
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_034.png (230 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_034.png
230 KB, 849x1200
>>24498967
Bitch is dead
Story's over.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_035.png (340 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_035.png
340 KB, 850x1200
>>24498973

>>24498970
>pls stop bullying us mister bttfucker let us do our drugs in peace we're not human trash
>>
>>24498923
Holy shit kek, I remember being in the thread where they coined him as the "anti-buddha".
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_036.png (215 KB, 843x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_036.png
215 KB, 843x1200
>>24498982
I could imagine that anti-buddah faggot looks kinda like the lardster here.
>>
>>24498982
wat

Have you actually read the thread? You're trying way to hard man
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_037.png (324 KB, 835x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_037.png
324 KB, 835x1200
>>24498995
This is placeholder text
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_038.png (290 KB, 842x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_038.png
290 KB, 842x1200
>>24499006

>>24499000
>read the thread
I dont need to. I just read an infographic about some guy who bullies you.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_039.png (230 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_039.png
230 KB, 849x1200
>>24499021
Also placeholder text
>>
>>24499021
Wait, what? Am I missing something here?
>>
File: 1447286876303.gif (466 KB, 1280x2048) Image search: [Google]
1447286876303.gif
466 KB, 1280x2048
lol I've been on 4chan for a few years. As far as I know, there are two extremely mentally ill faggots on this website.

Anti-Buddha faggot has been around for atleast two years, he always spams large texts of nonsense.

And then there is Anti-Analsex guy, who mainly goes into /gif/ and /hc/ but also seen on other boards, posting tons of "medical" journals about the dangers of analsex.

Prob same guy, I saved the last image anti-analsex guy posted let me upload it.

And trust me, they operate like clockwork, almost everytime.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_040_041.png (495 KB, 1705x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_040_041.png
495 KB, 1705x1200
>>24499032

>>24499035
Yes. Dignity. You're missing dignity and any self respect.
>>
>>24498927
It could, there are reduced inhibitions on MXE and it's easy to be confused and get lost in your own little world, unaware of what's going on around you. That's why it's a good idea to take it slow and not take too much at first. Even low doses are absolutely wonderful, they're nice to go for a walk and look around at the scenery. I never have any problems walking, which is unusual for dissociatives.

I usually lie in bed while I do it, closing my eyes and listening to music or a drone or white noise. The longer you keep your eyes closed the more immersed you can get. Music is nice and sounds amazing but sometimes it can get distracting if you're trying to do something specific; it's a really good idea to make a playlist of some nice songs you like.

I can get really disconnected, it feels like I'm in another universe or maybe like some kind of meta-universe where I can look down upon my experiences and thoughts in a more impersonal way, like I'm someone looking at ants through a magnifying glass or something.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_042.png (258 KB, 838x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_042.png
258 KB, 838x1200
>>24499045
More fucking placeholder text
>>
>>24499039
Holy shit I remember anal guy! The best part about him is that a lot of the time he didn't even post in discussion threads, he would literally spam anal gif sharing threads with articles about the dangers of it
>>
>>24498923
Let us see...

Well, obviously, the fallacy is on your side, not mine.

I said there that no matter what studies say, *druggies* are going to claim that consciousness is is 'still unexplained'. This was not a claim about *studies*, but about *you*. Then you invented an inconsistency. That a study has claimed that 'there's still much to research' is in zero relation to *your* reaction to any studies which I might have quoted. And then you, naturally, claimed to have won.

Of course, nobody's going to actually read it closely enough to pay attention to this, so you are still going to win despite (because of) your lie. Such is life.
>>
>>24499039
I fucking love these guys. I did just see him in gif a few days ago. Forgot what I was looking at, but obviously it was some kind of anal since I was on gif.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_043.png (266 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_043.png
266 KB, 847x1200
>>24499061
Bad threads are meant for manga
>>
>>24499045
Says the person spamming animeme pics on a mongolian snail racing forum?
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_044.png (232 KB, 836x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_044.png
232 KB, 836x1200
>>24499081

>>24499082
Every board is an anime and manga board. Go die in a fire
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_045.png (280 KB, 841x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_045.png
280 KB, 841x1200
>>24499099
Why do people who arent weebs even come to 4chan?
>>
>>24499068
In fact, nobody's even going to read that very post.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_046.png (237 KB, 843x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_046.png
237 KB, 843x1200
>>24499115
They're as bad as the SJW and reddit faggots.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_047.png (242 KB, 843x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_047.png
242 KB, 843x1200
>>24499124
Possibly worse. The reddit and SJW plague isn't convinced it belongs here.
>>
>>24499135
I think hiroyuki needs to make complaining about anime a bannable offense.
And bring back bans for wordfilter evasion
>>
>>24499068
>I said there that no matter what studies say, *druggies* are going to claim that consciousness is is 'still unexplained'.

Well that's just not true. Where did you pull that from?

Most people (myself included) will repeat what the current scientific literature holds. In this case, it's that consciousness and these drugs effects upon it are as of yet unexplained in any real detail. As of now, this is true.

So I really don't get your point? Are you claiming that people would still say this even after it has been scientifically explained? Because that's literally a baseless claim.

For all of that thread you were explicitly claiming that we could explain consciousness and that anyone claiming otherwise was a stupid anti science druggie, you were shown to be wrong, and then proceeded to backpeddle out of the room.

Please explain to me what druggies should base their views on then, if not the current scientific literature?
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_048.png (224 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_048.png
224 KB, 849x1200
>>24499150
Forgot the picture.
fugg
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_049.png (295 KB, 822x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_049.png
295 KB, 822x1200
>>24499159

>>24499151
Maybe they should do drugs until the consequences are known.
But nah, they're too dumb to imagine consequences. Same reason they all scream and cry when they lose their jobs for it.
>>
>>24499068
>>24499120
In fact, I just realized another, minor manipulation of that druggie! Namely, obviously, that claims of 'things being still unclear' are after all just prefaces delineating the subject which is to be explained further on. And so, that that 'we still don't understand' was, of course, not the general broad statement of the author, but just a stylistic introduction.

But that's a minor point, in no relation to your basic lie.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_050.png (278 KB, 842x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_050.png
278 KB, 842x1200
>>24499174
Placeholder text sucks but I am glad the robot is back.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_051.png (355 KB, 838x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_051.png
355 KB, 838x1200
>>24499189

>>24499179
>HES LYING IM RIGHT WAH WAH WAH
>>
File: 1447244772133.png (608 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1447244772133.png
608 KB, 1200x900
I'm depressed as fuck, been through suicidal phases, a bunch of therapy, anti-depressants, etc.

The first few times I did nbomes or LSD I had a couple of months free from depression afterwards. It was like having a filter lifted from my life that was so well disguised I couldn't even tell it was there until it was gone. My depression went away and my anxiety calmed the fuck down. It did all come back though. Nothing changed for real.

Honestly, now I get a sort of sadistic pleasure from LSD. Rather than constantly wading through or shoving aside the negative thoughts I normally get all day, LSD gives me a mental enthusiasm and I spend most of my trips brutally and critically self-evaluating my psyche. It used to be hellish when that stuff would pop up during my first trips but now I kinda enjoy it. I smoke a lot of weed during my trips too. Tripping without weed feels more like a different type of consciousness rather than being intoxicated and normally I find myself getting bored and strung out from the energy it gives you. Microdosing is fun though.

Unless you wind up doing something really retarded like hurting someone or yourself it's unlikely to permanently change anything. I saw a similar sort of pattern in my friends when they did it. Straight after they had enthusiasm to want to do things and start new stuff but after about a week that was gone.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_052.png (198 KB, 842x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_052.png
198 KB, 842x1200
>>24499204

>>24499206
Kill yourself
I suggest drowing in this case.
>>
>>24497393
Don't do it.
I have severe hppd and intense nightmares now.
I sometimes forget which galaxy or dimension I'm in, and I start to have psychotic episodes.
Avoid
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_053.png (250 KB, 838x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_053.png
250 KB, 838x1200
>>24499220
More placeholder text for the robot
>>
>>24499174
>Maybe they should do drugs until the consequences are known.

Just because we don't understand the precise neurochemical effects doesn't mean we have a pretty good grasp of the potential subjective and cognitive consequences.

>But nah, they're too dumb to imagine consequences.

You seem really angry, try some drugs

But seriously, is that the best you can come up with? Every single nonperson who has ever done something without knowing the full consequences is dumb? Not just adventurous? or curious?
>>
>>24499220
/r/ tutorial on how to drow self.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_054.png (210 KB, 838x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_054.png
210 KB, 838x1200
>>24499233

>>24499234
I really dont give half a shit.
I just know you're all oversenitive babies and shitposting might make you piss yourself and complain to the feelings police.
>>
>>24497662
I learned it all in like 3 hours.
It's not that hard
>>
>>24499251
>I just know you're all oversenitive babies and shitposting might make you piss yourself and complain to the feelings police.

I doubt it

What do you gain from this? Surely you know that drug users, of all people, are really unlikely to fare what you think?
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_055.png (241 KB, 794x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_055.png
241 KB, 794x1200
>>24499251

>>24499238
Put something heavy in your clothes and lay in the tub.
>>
>>24499276

>>24499264
I shitpost whenever I feel like it.
Sometimes it's attention whore threads, sometimes it's /soc/shit
I've notices they care a lot more. they see this as a safe space away from just prosecution for their habits.
>>
File: FrankenFran_v1_056.png (284 KB, 837x1200) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_v1_056.png
284 KB, 837x1200
>>24499296
Oops forgot the last page
>>
>>24499314
Well, that was disturbing.
>>
>>24499276
Ok I did that but nothing happened.
>>
My manga is over.
I am leaving.

>>24499344
Try again with water this time you fucking retard.

>>24499343
Go back to reddit
>>
>>24499151
Way to avoid apologizing for the lie.

>Well [that *druggies* are going to claim that consciousness is is 'still unexplained']'s just not true. Where did you pull that from?

Jesus Christ.

Yes, we totally, absolutely, unquestionably need a PEER REVIEWED CONTROLLED CLINICAL QUADRUPLE BLIND STUDY for noticing that druggies are saying shit like >>24498540's 'I should stop taking everything for granted'.

>For all of that thread you were explicitly claiming that we could explain consciousness and that anyone claiming otherwise was a stupid anti science druggie

Yes.

>you were shown to be wrong

No. A legitimate scientist might still choose to state wrongly that he believes that his subject is 'impossible to understand', whether yet or generally. Being a scientist doesn't prevent one to have incorrect views on science. Non sequitur.

>and then proceeded to backpeddle out of the room.

I doubt that, but let's leave that for the archive.

>Are you claiming that people would still say this even after it has been scientifically explained?

Absolutely so. As science progresses, religious people and druggies' (as if the former didn't include the latter) will, in their quest to bully other people into a sense of ultimate incomprehensibility of life, move from 'the consciousness is still unexplained' into 'the consciousness might be explained in crude, physical terms, but we still don't understand what it TRULY is', but the core desire will remain the same. They just need a pretext; eventually, as much as a difference in definitions will be enough for them to claim that 'science is flawed'.

>Please explain to me what druggies should base their views on then, if not the current scientific literature?

If you have problems distinguishing between falsifiable claims and unfalsifiable subjective claims such as 'we still don't understand x', there isn't much hope for you. Well, there isn't much hope for you because you're a dirty druggie.
>>
>>24499314
gotta say i didn't see that coming
bravo japan
>>
>>24499383
>>24499151
In other words (though why am I explaining? literally no one who replies to my posts reads them...), you're again bold-facedly, fully consciously lying that I was proven wrong when some scientist has claimed that (x) 'his subject is still not understood', whereas the claim (x) first, is false, and second, that's not even relevant, because that man claiming it didn't disprove anything I said in that thread.
>>
>>24499371
Alright so I put water in but I just got wet?
>>
>>24499439
But of course, lying in the most literal sense of the word, not twisting terms, not trying to obscure a point in digressions, but literally just lying and hoping nobody notices it, is beneath no druggie either.
>>
>>24499383
>A legitimate scientist might still choose to state wrongly that he believes that his subject is 'impossible to understand', whether yet or generally. Being a scientist doesn't prevent one to have incorrect views on science. Non sequitur.

Strictly speaking, your error here is thinking *everything* within a study is true, as opposed to the falsifiable claims. If there were a study hidden amidst which were 'Also, God exists.', would you believe it too?
>>
>>24499383
>[...] move from 'the consciousness is still unexplained' into 'the consciousness might be explained in crude, physical terms, but we still don't understand what it TRULY is', but the core desire will remain the same. They just need a pretext; eventually, as much as a difference in definitions will be enough for them to claim that 'science is flawed'.

This, by the way, is an example of subjugating words to causes; what one wants is to use (and make heard) the words 'science' and 'flawed' together, so as more and more pseudoquestions (e.g. religious 'what is consciousness') are considered meaningless, their definition of 'flawed', so to still be heeded, will adapt, too. And so 'flawedness' of science will arbitrarily vary from 'nothing can be known for sure' to 'it's only one part of human experience' to 'what's important is to use its finding properly' to 'it's just a tool' to 'every concept it employs is arbitrary' to...
>>
>>24499704
This is also a reason that words such as 'flaw' are still around and haven't been obsoleted.
>>
>>24499704
In other words, some people (intellectuals in the true sense of the word) let their words adapt to reality ('is the term such as "flaw" really, inherently needed for understanding the world? or there inherently no such thing, but merely e.g. logical truth and untruth, or peaks and valleys of utility functions, and so on?'), while some people (religious people, druggies) take certain words' positive and negative connotations, fixed, and apply (redefine) them arbitrarily so to dispense condemn and praise ('Buddhism is a science!' 'intellect is flawed!').
>>
>>24499775
This is interesting in terms of rigidity. One would intuitively say that people who are able to see analogies are associatively 'fluid'; that a person who can see traces of science in Buddhist bullshit, or say that 'everything is art', or the cliched 'cities are growing organisms', is not rigid. But apparently, true rigidity is unwillingness to discard the figurative 'pattern-matching' mindset, in which one's satisfied with 'in a sense...' or 'when you look at it', and proceed to pursuit of strict terms in which things are discussed. For instance, the way cities' populations can be discussed statistically, or data can be represented visually, and so on.
>>
>>24499883
shut the fuck up already
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.