[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are white men going to start keeping their women in place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: bateman.jpg (33 KB, 620x932) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
33 KB, 620x932
When are white men going to start keeping their women in place like the mudslimes have been doing for years?

pic unrelated
>>
When are women going to start keeping men in their place?
>>
>>24497289
If I ever have a gf my only rule will be no cheating. And if she does I'll blow her's and the person she's cheating on me with's brains out.
>>
If Muslim men kept women in their place there wouldn't be a refugee crisis.
>>
>>24497289
i don't know what place you're talking about but unlike what the jews and minorities say, white dudes are still mostly dominant and keep their own women under control. the existence of fedora bronies and their whiny feminist counterparts is more of a circus than a social commentary, and you can't come to a board that obsesses about Chad and "girls just date assholes" while saying there is any sort of problem with women not being in their place. if you just mean they shouldn't be working, then i disagree.
>>
>>24497943
But the refugees are men
>>
>>24497636
I don't know, they need to start doing that again.
>>
>>24497743
>If I ever have a gf
kek

Jokes aside. That's everyone's rule dumb ass. No bitch is worth ruining your life for, though. Just keep in mind all of her insecurities (weight, intelligence, ambition etc.) and preferably she doesn't know you found out she cheated so you can dump her with them. e.g. "I can't handle how stupid you are anymore. You're embarrassing to bring around anyone and I'm done losing people's respect because of you." Then just cut all contact. Nothing will hurt her on an emotional level more than that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.