[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET Truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
This board needs to stop glorifying the NEET lifestyle. Most NEETs do not do whatever that fucking frog poster says they do.

Most NEETs will get up at 2:30pm to be greeted by a dirty smelly room with no light or air. They will then cook some ready meal or just wait for mummy to come home and cook them dinner. Whilst spending the day unwashed at their computer shitposting on 4chan. Before retiring to bed at 4am with thoughts of how shit their existence is and how shameful they feel over their wasted life.
>>
This is shocking if true. I was led to believe that every NEET was a modern day Da Vinci
>>
>>24497245
>Most NEETs will get up at 2:30pm
Fuck off. You don't know us.

I get up at 4:00pm.
>>
File: 1448370896468.jpg (89 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1448370896468.jpg
89 KB, 798x770
>>24497245
Wageclucks think neets are all the same because wagezombies are

HE thinks we sleep and wake up at a certain time! Hahaha good one
>>
>>24497245
Are you unironically buying into the NEET masterrace meme? You must be a normie.
>>
>>24497268
So is the guy who keeps making those wagekek threads.
Interestingly enough, I get more accomplished now that I'm working full-time than I did when I was NEET. You appreciate your free time when you suddenly have very little of it.
>>
>>24497268
OP is just trolling you man.
He forgot to leave out the working on your sculptures and poetry, doing a studied re-read of The Brothers Karamazov, stopping by a wageslave's girlfriend's house for a blowjob followed by a relaxing evening of cycling through the local mountains and playing guitar at the local tavern pro-bono.

Stay keked wagepleb.
>>
>>24497245
>Most NEETs will get up at 2:30pm
try 4-5pm, get gud kid
>to be greeted by a dirty smelly room
I actually wash my clothes regularly, fold them neatly and clean my room at least once a week
>with no light or air
open curtains and windows as soon as I wake up since it's almost night anyways
>They will then cook some ready meal
yep just heat lunch
>Whilst spending the day unwashed at their computer shitposting on 4chan
shower everyday, I'm not and americunt
>Before retiring to bed at 4am with thoughts of how shit their existence is and how shameful they feel over their wasted life.
actually 6am, and
>implying wagekuking fulfills anyone's lifes
we're all lost m8
>>
>>24497355
>Personal anecdote about not appreciating free time thus becoming a wageslave

Hmmm. Sounds like a personal problem. You can obviously do more with more free time (whether you chose to when you were a free individual or not. )
>>
>>24497413
>personal anecdote
Sorry, are those not allowed anymore?
>>
>>24497245
lol 2:30
you don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes

and besides, you're no better than anyone else.
don't you ever forget that.
>>
>>24497495
I have literally had my sleep schedule reset to going to bed at 8pm and waking up at 6, without staying up all night to fix it.

I just kept sleeping later and getting up later till it happened. The pain is real.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.