[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Around girls, you HAVE to be masculine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Breast_Freinds-e1433802926295.jpg (152 KB, 1257x965) Image search: [Google]
Breast_Freinds-e1433802926295.jpg
152 KB, 1257x965
Hey robots. Just a word to the wise. Something I've learned from a recent interaction with a girl I know.

You HAVE to handle a girl physically, you HAVE to be able to throw a bitch around and hold her down. She wants to know your an impenetrable wall.

And its fucking fun throwing a perky breasted girl around, slamming her into the bed. Its a good fucking time.

So the next time your with that girl you want to smash, just visualize throwing her naked body around and fucking her brains out.

Get horny.

Unless you look like a troll, then I don't know.
>>
>>24497116

No one cares yeastie slut, get out.
>>
>>24497162
You should consider my words.

I'm more akin to chad considering I have a cock.
>>
your a moron, OP
;^)
>>
>unless you look like a troll

This is r9k. Everyone here does
>>
>>24497203
>your a winner, OP
fix'd;^)
>>
>>24497116
Is this a different version of "just be yourself/masculine" ?

>its 2015 and people still think the beta/autism gene can be turned off by ones will.
>>
File: 1445871778156.png (272 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1445871778156.png
272 KB, 560x560
>>24497116
holy shit op kill yourself dude
>>
>>24497231

Speak for yourself fatass redditfriend. Most of us a skinnyfat. If we lose 5 pounds and wore lots of black we have that heroin chic male model look.

What op says is true. It was a hard lesson to understand but after my gf finally got me to realize she liked my inner chad I just be myself'd and now sex is basically me using her as a living fleshlight and trying to hurt her. Woman are so retarded they actually like when you make them do something they don't want to, pull their hair, fuck their ass, gag them, choke them,spank them, etc.. I still remember my dumb cunt gf proudly showing me her bruises. I was still pretty beta so I apologized but she told me no, and that she liked them.

It's funny, all the betas and faggot will tell you that you should try to make her orgasm or care about her when in reality it's the exact opposite. I know cunnilingus is something of a meme now but it's true.If you eat her out she thinks of you as a bitch forever and will cheat on you. If you just fuck her only caring about your pleasure she'll be begging for more(lel, sorry bitch, I just came, better luck next time)
>>
no that's wrong. girls love sensitive guys with a soft side. gets them all wet.
>>
>>24497116
>interaction with one girl
>must apply to all girls

You're either retarded or you have no friends and just wanted a reason to let the world know you finally had sex.
>>
>bullied all through school
>that'd be fine but
>authority steps in and punishes me EVERY time
>they escalate, because obviously I'm a repeat offender
>literally some normalfags said I was going to shoot up HS so they kicked me out for a week for "safety" reasons
>huge fucking trust PTSD
>then see shit about rape accusations, fake marriages, women in general being disgusting scheming monsters that will fuck a Chad in the first night and marry a beta later, only to divorce him for half his stuff when they make more
>literally struggle to feed myself, parents regularly give me hundreds of $s to cover grocery and over shit that comes up that my siblings didn't have by comparison
>my parents are actually broke, together they probably don't break $60k without overtime
>have AS but trying as hard as possible to get BS
>if I fuck up emotionally, I can get put in the mental hospital again (and hundreds of goybucks in debt) and be behind on assignments
>if I fuck up sexually, I could get kicked out of campus apartment, or just flat out kicked from uni because some bitch either blows something out of proportion or just wants to ruin my life
>even if a woman honestly seemed attracted to me, she could still say I raped her or something if she second guesses
I CAN'T be macho around women. It's just so fucking engrained in my mind that anything I do can be misconstrued, that people will intentionally try and hurt me to ruin my life.
>>
>>24497474
>>24497406
>>24497501

You guys are haters and are afraid of pussy. And your message is disingenuous. These girls want MEN, hop on the man train. Throw a bitch around, see the giddiness in her eyes when you suplex her on your mattress. Spin her thick thighs over her head and see how joyfull she feels.

Its like one of your Mongolian cartoons but real life.
>>
>>24497501
>broke
>make 60k together
fuck off richfag my parents make less than 25k a year
>>
>>24497625
I am not a hater, but tell me how a severe autistic nerd can "man up"? I never felt any manliness in my life I always sperg out or just never speak any word in groups. How are people like me supposed to get their dicks wet?
>>
>>24497625
>Spin her thick thighs over her head and see how joyfull she feels.

>inb4 someone tries this and ends up breaking some grill
Not everyone is flexible enough for it m8
>>
>>24497116
>Thinking you'll ever hold down a girl if you act like a hyper-masculine knob jockey

This isn't how it works.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.