[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Almost 30 >Have an amazing life with a beautiful girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1398796139286.jpg (45 KB, 315x308) Image search: [Google]
1398796139286.jpg
45 KB, 315x308
>Almost 30
>Have an amazing life with a beautiful girlfriend
>When she isn't home I go on Omegle and try to find girls to fuck or masturbate with
>Found many girls on Omegle to masturbate for me, always record video of them
>Often go on a gay version of Omegle, curious about sucking a dick and want to find a guy to suck
>This is the norm for 2 years
>I eventually start to feel ashamed of "betraying" my gf
>Also begin to worry about getting caught
>A few weeks ago I decided to cut the cord of my webcam to free myself before I get caught or do something stupid like suck a dick
>Now I miss flirting on cam sights

God damn it, /r9k/. So many sluts out there and I've burnt the bridge.
>>
>>24497104
Fuck off, faggot. Hope you catch AIDS.
>>
>>24497165
J E L L Y
E

L

L

Y
>>
>>24497104
Is it really that easy to get girls to masturbate for you on omegle? Maybe I should give that a shot.
>>
>>24497104
Op you are a pig.

You disgust me
>>
Hope you get cancer and die slow OP, You fag
>>
File: fucking normie get out.jpg (20 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
fucking normie get out.jpg
20 KB, 403x392
>>24497104
Filthy normie get out of my board
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.