[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to be liked by a cute girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1448341742653.jpg (253 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448341742653.jpg
253 KB, 1600x1200
How does it feel to be liked by a cute girl?
>>
>>24496668
Cuteness is overrated.

Stability's where it's at.
>>
>>24496671
So you'd settle for an ugly stable girl?
>>
Annoying, you never know when she wants to backstab you.
>>
>>24496668
my oneitis actually liked me (in the first few months we knew each other at least).
>>24496671
this though. she was a wreck and had tons of issues. I never made a move because I was/still am beta
>>
feels like impending doom of getting keked.
>>
I'm loved by a cute girl but she's emotionally numb.
>>
>>24496682
Of course there are biological margins to attraction. I have no idea which centile in attractiveness I would never be attracted to: 5th? 20th? But I think there's some truth to 'everyone's beautiful when they smile', too.

I think that having goals, the right balance between detachment and attachment ('joke about anything, but be able stand up to it in real life every time'), being unaffected by others people's pressures and expectations (but being attached to the values being pressed onto you in themselves as soon as they're worth it), ignoring appearances, reserving judgement, really goes a long way.
>>
>>24496671
Confirmed for loser.
>>
>>24497534
More like desperate beta
>>
Its like a little sister/ cousin wants to fuck you so they do obnoxious shit. And try to act "silly" or "random".

As soon as you hit the kitty they snap and change into a roastie.
>>
>>24496668
It feels nice, but if you're like me you feel basically helpless unless she initiates something, which will not happen. It's almost like it would be nicer if they didn't like me at all that way I wouldn't be teased. I can't reciprocate for some reason, I just push them away asap.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.