[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bachelors in Chemistry >Masters in Business >no debt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 1441812167438.jpg (21 KB, 298x292) Image search: [Google]
1441812167438.jpg
21 KB, 298x292
>Bachelors in Chemistry
>Masters in Business
>no debt
>married no kids
>housewife 7/10, cooks, cleans, in medical school
>perfect job 75k USD year with benefits
>30 years old

Seriously my life is so boring.. How do I make it more interesting. I have no motivation to climb higher than that I achieved so far. It is groundhog day for me.
r9k give me ideas to do something else in life

>inb4 kek
>>
Pack up and go live in Syria.
>>
Fight crime
>>
cool story bro xD
>>
Travel
>>
>>24496582
>in medical school
Wait until wifey earns 3x as much as you, gets bored of her loser husband and realizes she can do much better, then your boring life will get some turbulence.
>>
>>24496599
You gotta do it for the dubs man.
>>
lol 75k.. i was making that in the insurance industry when i was 25 with 0 qualifications...
>>
do you work to live or live to work?
>>
File: cobain.jpg (42 KB, 470x478) Image search: [Google]
cobain.jpg
42 KB, 470x478
Dude if you want to make your life more interesting and want a challenge that might really pay off, become an entrepreneur and start your own business, you can totally make your own rules and if it takes off it will be awesome.
>>
kill yourself
kill the whore first
>>
you can make your life more fun by giving me 50% of your income
>>
>>24496630
>lol 75k
hes probably richer than 99.99% of this board and a vast majority of americans. Fucking richfags
>>
You need to have children now. I'm surprised your friends and family haven't been bugging you about it.
>>
>>24496741

75k is about the average income in Australia.
>>
>>24496582
Your life is stable and good, the "boredom" probably comes from you being 30 and having already settled into your routine for the long haul. If you have any friends your age talk to them, they will feel the same way.
>>
What is your job? Try smoking weed
>>
>>24496762
>what is purchasing power
>what is an average
averages are skewed by large numbers of more rich people. A more descriptive statistic would be the MEDIAN salary in Australia

Which is 43,100
>>
either start having kids or become a serial killer
>>
>>24496799

>A more descriptive statistic would be the MEDIAN salary in Australia

Is it really? In a country where huge numbers of women are in employment as a sort of leisure\pasttime\hobby?

Literally all of my friends got jobs earning 60k minimum. 75k isn't that impressive. The biggest difference would be in purchasing power.

There are NEETs on here earning 16-30k a year doing absolutely nothing. The OP just isn't impressive and he's a kek.
>>
>>24496582
Wow that's really sad. You have so much opportunity with that kind of income while it seems you lack the motivation to be creative.

>ky
>>
Why do people care so much about making exorbitant amounts of money? I cared about this when I was in high school but realized that the people who make 100k+ a year are either lucky or have to work 40-50 hours a week in stressful jobs. I make 60k a year right now in my cozy labwork job and money isn't an issue for me at all.
>>
>>24496625

this desu frfrfrfr
>>
>>24496595
Good point. At least it's better than the current situation there
>>24496625
Another point to work harder while I got another 3 years to make the same salary
>>24496638
I live to work at this point
>>24496744
Some family had mentioned it. Both sides of family already have grandchildren. I am pretty much in this long haul. Trying to cope with it. Thanks for cheering me up r9k
>>
>>24496582
Cheat on her with a Discordian gypsy girl.

Also
>only 75k a year with benefits
top kek. get a real job, asswhipe.
>>
>>24496871
>NEETs
>Making more than 15k
You are seriously delusional about benefits.
>>
>>24496871
Goods and services cost at least twice as much as they do in America. And you couldn't pay me enough to live in that shitty little island in the middle of fucking nowhere
>>
>>24496582
You can try killing homeless people, its easy and no one cares about them, not even the cops.

Just don't do it too often in the same area, and you'll be fine.

You can take a long weekend every year and go on a safari.
>>
>>24496871
You dumbass a NEET by definition has no income (Not in Education, EMPLOYMENT, or Training). At that point they're just a kek wageslave.
>>
>>24496904
You understand me (op)
>>
>>24496904
What are your specific duties?
>>
>married, no kids
Why even live? She'll kek you at 40 with a guy that makes $30k

>MS and BS
You obviously had so much money to begin with you didn't even have to try. How much did you get on those good goy, I mean athletic, scholarships again?
>>
>>24497095
Bloodwork Analysis.
>>
>>24496937
Tell me how to get your job
>>
>>24496904
$60k is like the absolute, ABSOLUTE minimum for a woman with a degree to look at you. Most women will be making $60k by their late 20s, and still want a guy that makes $40k more before they feel "comfortable" to have one or two kids.

You could probably find a nice disadvantaged 20 year old who wants kids with that money, and live a good life, but don't expect go much higher because of all the wagekeking from immigrants and women flooding the workforce (as well as the boot-kicking from managers)
>>
>>24496904
What's your Kik
I understand you and want to have that thought
>>
>>24497123
What kind of education do you need
>>
>>24496625
That's not how it works. OP is obviously some fucking normal fag and is probably a chad.
>>
>>24497181
Bachelors in the life or chemical sciences and an AMT certification to allow you to work in hospitals. I just handle blood though, not actual patients.
>>
>married
Why? Don't do that.
To make your life interesting, just get a hobby, whether it be vidya or music
>>
>>24497157

Why the fuck would anyone want a woman with a degree? I'm sure deformed women, fat women, and psychobitches in prison have ridiculous standards too. I'm not going to bust my ass to meet those standards though when superior women can be had for less work.
>>
>>24496582
>75k a year
How does it feel knowing I'm set to make more money than you as soon as I finish college ? A friend of mine just graduated and got a job at Bloomberg making over 100k
>>
>>24497407

There are men working in the freezing north dakota oil fields making 150k/yr. Money is really not a good indicator of how nice a job is.
>>
Get a full on gaming PC and play games all day
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.