[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw you don't really understand what just b yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: latest-1.jpg (38 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
38 KB, 400x300
> tfw you don't really understand what just b yourself means
> maybe real you probably isn't a passive aggressive twerp and that you only act like that because you're too afraid to say what you mean
> but even if you acted differently, isn't it because you're following someone elses influence about how you should live your life
> tfw the real you might just be a chubby complainer with dreams you're too lazy and afraid to chase.
>>
>too afraid
you havent even started and already failed
>>
File: CTnn6hY.jpg (47 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
CTnn6hY.jpg
47 KB, 500x436
Oh boy we got a live one
>some jackass with a savior complex lurks the board for five minutes and makes the same trite fallacy-ridden arguments every idiot before him has
>dumb robots respond seriously
>thread gets hundreds of replies as it devolves from mediocre assumptions to shitflinging and /s4s/ shenanigans

Here we go again!
>>
>>24496597
Fuck off, I didn't say anything that wasn't true. It's not even an attack, it's more of an observation. learn 2 reading comprehension
>>
If I'm very afraid of being judged, does that mean I am very judgemental?
>>
>>24496517
>tfw you don't really understand what just b yourself means
Do you, because you didn't explain it.

Btw just b urself is a dumb saying anyway, it should be 'be comfortable with yourself' because acting like yourself when you're a cunt will solve nothing.

A lot of projection and insecurity coming or with your generalizations
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.