[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1369604621024.jpg (34 KB, 505x479) Image search: [Google]
1369604621024.jpg
34 KB, 505x479
How do I kill myself?
>>
>>24496365
im also wondering
>>
>>24496365
why would you do that?
just looks at some boobies and be happy
>>
>>24496365
Very carefully
>>
>>24496387
It seems like it should be so fucking simple but then you read all this terrible shit about people who survived suicide and it's terrifying. Like people who get paralyzed for life for failing to hang themselves. I'm a Eurokek so getting access to a gun is literally impossible.
>>
>>24496365
>>24496387
For cowards like me, the trick is (1) to reduce the 'decision and persistence' phase to a single instant. Meaning, there should be no period that you could still opt out and save yourself. Plus, remember that (2) death doesn't have to be instant; *loss of consciousness* has. And finally, of course, (3) you should have no evolutionary defences against the trigger.

Sadly, this means firearms. But, combined with other methods such as hanging or drowning or falling, they at least ensure (2). Otherwise, my best bet would be travel to a mountain range (or a cliff (at night (fuck those 'savers'))), drink heaving, again hoping that would make me impulsive, and use the old 'write all your reasons pithily down on a piece of paper, so that reading it reminds you of all the worst in you in one instant'.

For if you're able to cut yourself or swallow pills, you really, really have no excuse.
>>
>>24496449
>drink heaving
*dri heavily
>>
>>24496440
>I'm a Eurokek so getting access to a gun is literally impossible.

Not necessarily. Look into antique guns (reminder that they don't have to be lethal: >>24496449).
>>
The possibility of surviving is really freaking scary. Imagine shooting yourself and by some freak accident, the bullet pierces your throat or goes too high and doesn't completely wreck your brain.
That really keeps me doing it. I often think, "my problems would be fixed by something as simple as pulling a trigger" but then I remember, "if I've fucked up so many things in my life, how can I expect to do this one thing correctly the first time?"
Good luck to you all
>>
Also.

>>24496440
>hang themselves

I think that 'hanging-jumping' can be a viable method. You prepare a strong (and tested) rope giving at least five metre drop, go to a bridge, quickly fix it to the railing, and jump (remember for the drop to be as vertical as possible). If it doesn't decapitate you crashing into the water, you break your neck anyway.
>>
>>24496503
>Imagine shooting yourself and by some freak accident, the bullet pierces your throat or goes too high and doesn't completely wreck your brain.

That's why you NEVER use shooting without combining it with other methods. Seriously, it's not that hard.
>>
>buy boat
>deep water
>sink boat

S H O T G U N
S
E
D
A
I
O
N
>>
Stick your dick in a microwave while it's on.
>>
>>24496557
made me k3k
>>
>>24496440
I thought hanging was reasonably certain, just not preferred due to being extremely painful for you.
>>
>>24496365
Why would you kill yourself when guts finally got off the boat
>>
File: youpeople.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
youpeople.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
Just live until you die faggot
>>
>>24496440
When you read about people failing, just think about how stupid and impulsive the average person is.

The fact that you bothered making this thread automatically increases your chances for succeeding.
>>
>>24496365
Go to the macy's parade on thanksgiving

At least it'll look like you died on accident and not on purpose with isis most likely bombs the shit out of us. I'm staying home familia.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.