[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /getting drunk and watching scrubs like you did in 2012/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1334414159671.jpg (146 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
1334414159671.jpg
146 KB, 944x712
Who /getting drunk and watching scrubs like you did in 2012/ here?

just me?
>>
I dont drink and watch tv I drink and listen to music that made me feel good 8 years ago as I try to salvage what emotion I have left before I'm nothing more than a shell of the man I used to be
>>
>>24496327
Whenever I drink and listen to music I end up singing at the top of my lungs at 3am and getting noise complaints from my neighbors. Now I just do it out of spite because that rat bastard can't prove shit.
>>
scrubs isn't funny
>>
>tfw no netflix account to watch scrubs on
>tfw don't want to ask my parents for money
>tfw can barely do anything on the internet anyway because the world revolves around my younger brother and god fucking help me if my computers even turned on and he's playing League
>>
>>24496369
Fuck you m8 almost every episode gets a good laugh out of me.

>>24496374
>tfw I downloaded the entire series back in 2012
I can give you a Netflix account if you post an email though.
>>
>>24496358
Yeah this happens more than I like to admit thats why I dont get rattassed in the week and save myself for the weekend then how are they gonna complain when im singing my heart out to some depressing shit I lisyendx to years ago
>>
rewatchin for a few weeks
>>
File: Lucius.jpg (190 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
Lucius.jpg
190 KB, 700x393
>>24496587
>tfw going through a season and change per day
Only on season 4 episode 10 and already feeling like i'm gonna miss it.

I love how Lucius has the same demeanor in both shows.
>>
>>24496643
i just watch random episodes to kill time
>>
>>24496791
that takes me back to the days of television.
>>
File: 1334774587230.gif (1003 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1334774587230.gif
1003 KB, 220x220
djumndis
>>
>where do you think we are
hit me pretty hard tbph famine
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.