[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you play football or sports in High School? Would've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BiffTannenBackToTheFuture1985.jpg (12 KB, 220x348) Image search: [Google]
BiffTannenBackToTheFuture1985.jpg
12 KB, 220x348
Why didn't you play football or sports in High School? Would've solved all your problems right there.
>>
>>24496168
Idiot detected.
Sports don't get you laid if you don't have social competence.
A vaginal is the ONE thing that can guarantee that you have sex.
>>
>>24496215
wat? a vaginal?
>>
>>24496168
I was...homeschooled, my mom was religious zealot and didn't want to deal with me so she had me sit in a room all day for years now wonders why I'm a mess
>>
>>24496168
>There are people who still take the timeto make 0/10 bait post robot re-enabling
>>
>>24496215
>>24496272
nigger fagets it aint only bout sex its about the self respect, confidence, comraderie.
>>
File: 20ef29cce25c0c3f54e01090edb54a68.jpg (331 KB, 1000x1079) Image search: [Google]
20ef29cce25c0c3f54e01090edb54a68.jpg
331 KB, 1000x1079
>join track team
>do eventually get laid
>by a lesbian girl
>turns out all my friend on the track team were lesbians.
>everyone in school thought I was a lesbian by association.

They weren't wrong entirely. I mean i did sleep with a girl.
>>
>>24496233
**vagina
A vagina is the only thing that can guarantee sex.
>>
>>24496284
Bullshit. Nobody on my team cares about camaraderie. It was all about ME ME ME. Nobody gave a shit about anyone. Even the people who were friends. They would have stepped on each other's throats if it got them to the top. And guess what? We consistently went to state or the playoffs.
>>
>>24496313
*cared
>>
>>24496285
all you needed to do was smile (yes SMILE) at a guy you thought was good looking and there's an extremely high chance you'd get to fuck him. Then you'd be considered "bi" like every other Stacy claims to be.
>>
>>24496168
I rowed. did jack shit.
>>
Too busy playing runescape
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.