[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i compete with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: stacy.png (1 MB, 506x1024) Image search: [Google]
stacy.png
1 MB, 506x1024
How do i compete with this?
>>
You can't, teenage girls are at their hottest
>>
>>24496091
i did not look like that as a teenager i can tell you that
>>
girls hips are really magical
she's not even a stacy, but the nature did it's job
>>
File: 1446476215303.jpg (41 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
1446476215303.jpg
41 KB, 680x793
>>24496112
>that girl
>not a stacy
>>
Shes brazilian, so being a prude would help you get a mate.
>>
I find this girl incredibly attractive.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 433x419
>>24496112
>not a Stacy

But you're wrong
>>
>>24496153
lmao are you gay or something
>>
>>24496153
faggot
a
g
>>
>>24496085
if you're a female you don't really need to compete there will always be a male to take you in and love you, you just want a top tier male. You're inherentlyg
greedy as a female and nobody will tell you you're wrong for it. That's female privilege. Meanwhile beta males have no choice but to compete and genetically unwanted ones have no hope for love,companionship or respect.

So shut the fuck up you fucking cunt.
>>
>>24496303
im asexual/aromantic but i agree. i just want to be objectively pretty.
>>
File: qt.jpg (71 KB, 450x733) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
71 KB, 450x733
>>24496128
She doesn't look brazilian
>>
>>24496303
also, why do men curse so much
>>
>>24496315
What objective standard would you use? I'm assuming you want to be pretty so you can more easily manipulate people.
>>
>>24496344
I cursed once for effect, calm your roastie flaps.
>>
>>24496153
WOW you're revolting dude, just revolting.
>>
>>24496350
Second part is true. Just the regular. Big hips, full lips, small nose, big eyes. You know what objectively pretty means.
>>
>>24496339
She's wearing a school shirt.
>>
File: hereyougo.jpg (88 KB, 546x677) Image search: [Google]
hereyougo.jpg
88 KB, 546x677
>>24496344
go back where you came from if you don't like it, roastie
>>
>>24496367
What effect though? It just makes you sound unneccesarily butthurt.
>>
File: francy.jpg (48 KB, 396x386) Image search: [Google]
francy.jpg
48 KB, 396x386
>>24496091
>teenage girls are at their hottest
>he actually believes this

Sure you get cute teenage girls, but rarely is that their peak. Most haven't grown into their face properly, haven't developed physically yet, and have problems like shit skin. A lot of women get more confident as they get older which makes them hotter
>>
>>24496382
>You know what objectively pretty means
no I don't I was under the impression "pretty" was subjective like most value is.

You fucking cunt.
>>
>>24496344
>men
Nope, just manchildren. They do it to compensate and seem "masculine".
>>
>>24496394
Women anger me especially the way society treats them so I guess you could say I'm a little butthurt.
>>
>>24496398
Could you make it any more obvious youre past her prime women? this is pretty pathetic
>havent grown into their face or developed physically
wrong. Its 2015 and teen girls with massive tiddies aren't rare anymore
>shit skin
acne is caused by testosterone so very few girls have significant acne
>older women are more confident
literally nobody cares
>>
>>24496400
Chill. Sorry for not being a fucking mind reader. I was under the impression that there were different kinds of pretty, one being objectively pretty (having traits that are seen as generally desirable by everyone).
>>
>>24496429
Glad you can admit it at least.
>>
>>24496442
Well it sounds like you need get more smarter eh roastie?
>>
>>24496441
>face
>talks about tits instead
Are you illiterate, friend?
>shit skin equals acne
There's plenty more things that would make a skin "shitty".
>literally noone cares
Not an argument. This is just you projecting your inability to present arguments by trying to disregard legitimate arguments.
>>
>>24496453
I'm not ashamed to hate women, I can get sex either way, I don't have to pretend to like you bitch.
>>
>>24496460
Aw man i got BTFO! Damnit!
>>
>>24496474
Glad you can admit that.
>>
>>24496478
That's right you're a stupid female, go figure.
>>
>>24496471
>face
>talks about tits instead
there isnt a huge difference between a 16 year olds face and a 21 year olds face these days desu
>there's plenty more things that would make a skin "shitty"
like wut
>not an argument
its true through. Hate to break it to ya roastie but men generally dont like confident dyke types
>>
>>24496398
teenage girls are prime though, that supple soft skin, those cherry red cheeks and lips, the lean perfect little bodies, nothing sagging or drooping anywhere.

deal with it sweetie, after 25 its over. i guess you have a good run from 12-25 though but it would be hard being invisible from there on out.
>>
>>24496487
Run along and enjoy the society that works to make you happy for the sole reason you are a female, I don't have to like it, fuck you.
>>
>>24496498
Ah trolled again! Better go kill myself now. That anon on 4chan sure showed me!
>>
>>24496398
lol completely wrong. you are fucking delusional and retarded. Evolutionary speaking, after puberty, the younger the better.

Your faggot delusion and "maturity" don't even make a dent in hundreds of thousands of years of evolution.

Get your feminist white knight shit somewhere else faggot.
>>
>>24496510
I never said you should like it. You should your embrace your anger and let it flow out, its healthy.
>>
>>24496303
Jesus fuck, do you even look at yourselves? All I ever fucking see here is "if I were x things would be better" and "fucking y is so lucky and privileged" and it's a lazy, sickening way to think. Maybe women can get fucked by anyone if they completly lower their standards, but hey, so can you. Having a legitimate relationship with someone is a completly different matter and if you think someone can get a lifetime of companionship and love just by going up to a guy on the street and saying "I am vagina" you're kidding yourself and just wallowing in your own self pity
>>
>>24496526
Like you would know what's healthy you dumb fat idiot.
>>
File: 1448141696624.jpg (30 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
1448141696624.jpg
30 KB, 600x460
>>24496525
>2015
>still being a slave to your biological urges
>not liking mature women
>>
>>24496501
>there isn't a huge difference
If you'd get out of your basement once in a while, you'd know that's just wrong.
>like what
Oily skin, excess sweating, warts. Most of which are caused by increase in hormones which is a teenage trademark.

I'm also not a woman.
>men generally don't like confident women
Again, this is an opinion. The only reason why you wouldn't like a confident woman is if you're, in fact, a pathetic manchild who's too embarrassed by his lack of alpha to feel comfortable around a confident woman (this is why you hate "Stacy").
>>
>>24496536
Oh please if i was a fat girl i wouldn't have society pampering me, would i? Maybe you can channel your rage into something nice? Make art or something.
>>
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
>>24496513
>>24496555
>>24496527
All these toastie roasties who can't handle a little reality. Well deal with it, beta males have to, why shouldn't you?
>>
Lose weight, but don't actually tone your body. Not that I wouldn't hit it, but she's gonna blimp up on her 20s.
>>
>>24496569
Most of the stuff you write is irrational bullshit, so i think its fair to respond with irrational bullshit. I have never said i disagree with women being better treated by western society, I completely agree with you.
>>
>>24496398
Not quite. I'd say they start looking the best around 18 and 21/22 is their peak. After 25 it's downhill.
>>
>>24496527
>Having a legitimate relationship with someone is a completly different matter and if you think someone can get a lifetime of companionship and love just by going up to a guy on the street and saying "I am vagina

Nice false equivalence, who do you think would be met with more disdain, a female saying "I am vagina" looking for sex and companionship or a man doing the same. It's not hard to understand, bitch. Women have it unfathomably easier in terms of attracting a mate and living comfortably.
>>
>>24496606
I'm not a philosopher or anything but what have I said that was so irrational? I think you're just a little upset at being btfo so you're trying to lower me to your stupid playing field of empty politeness where women thrive and can reject whomever they want while expecting men to lower their standards without question. Disgusting.
>>
>>24496527
Not only do they have it easier with dating but they are given the benefit of the doubt every time, it is the man that has to do the impressing after all, this person, a female, for no reason has been given the ability to decide who is valuable and who isn't. It's truly disgusting.
>>
>>24496527
i understand what you're saying. but remember this; the hardest part of a relationship is actually meeting someone. it is a lot easier for women to meet and attract men, so its a lot easier to explore relationships. yeh you might not find what you're looking for straight away but you have the opportunity to try many different men.
>>
>>24496546
>if you left your basement
but i do and i still hold that opinion
>also im not a women
no need to lie on the internet
>goes on rant as to why i should be attracted to stronk independent feminists
>i-im not a women through!
>>
>>24496716
Right, I see you're not going to present any actual arguments anytime soon, so I'll just stop talking here. Sorry for wasting my time.
>>
File: 1440630891840.jpg (10 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1440630891840.jpg
10 KB, 250x241
>>24496686
Women complain about that as well "ugh I just can't find the right guy" how many times have you heard this espoused by a female? "professional" women in the workforce are so egotistical they would never fathom getting with a man on equal footing, so they just call it a social issue of "not having enough good men", women are so pandered to it's disturbing. That's why Japan's birthrate is so low, the females literally don't want a man who makes as much or less then them so they would rather watch civilization crumble, meanwhile the men are all killing themselves because they have no reason to live if they aren't the 2% of men women even consider dating material. We live in a dystopia controlled by women. All we can hope for is realistic sex bots that are programmed to treat us with basic human dignity and needed affection.
>>
>>24496657
>Like you would know what's healthy you dumb fat idiot.
>That's right you're a stupid female, go figure.
Pretty irrational desu if that was you. Those were the only things i replied to. That third quotation is not me.
>>
>>24496820
They're assertions, you're free to try and deny them, I really don't care if you're upset that I called you a fat idiot, you haven't proved you are not.
>>
>>24496128
Is her name by any case Manuela?
If so, i might be her uncle
>>
>>24496854
I can't prove that i'm not, but i don't know how calling someone on a indonese toad forum a fat idiot is giving them a dose of reality?
>>
>>24496945
If you thought I implied that you're wither more stupid then I thought or being disingenuous, which is it roastie bitch?
>>
>>24497067
*either
>>
>>24497067
I just thought you were shitposting desu senpai.
>>
>>24496441
I'm actually 18

Probably just hoping more than anything that this isn't my prime. I looked worse when I was younger so that couldn't have been it
>>
>>24497114
Just speaking my mind cuz I can't do it irl u kno
>>
>>24496085
>How do i compete with this?
If youre not attractive you cant
>>
>>24496398
>older women are more confident

>literally older women have been the only women to talk to me or compliment me in my life
>best friend at CC was 40y/o petite milf that would rub herself on me and pull me close
>this went on for years
>get to uni
>young girls are all Stacy's or foreigners with their b/f / husband
>get help with resume from older woman
>we laugh about something
>she puts her hand on my arm
>go to theater for assignment
>chatting with graying woman sitting next to me
>we talk for like 20 minutes
>older women will look you in the eye, generally don't talk about stupid shit, have intelligent conversations
>young women want to be Chadhandled, are stupid and don't have anything to say, you literally have to do everything if you want them to even look at you
Older women pls I don't want these boners
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.