[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I'm too autistic to work/hold job can I get enough bennnies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: NEET.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
NEET.gif
2 MB, 540x540
If I'm too autistic to work/hold job can I get enough bennnies to survive?
>>
>hold a job

They'll use the fact that you are employable + have been employed in the past against your case. They would rather you toil day and night to get hired, get fired within a week in then repeat that process for the rest of your life than give you bennies.

They'll say "well you got a job that one time" and point to your job history. "So there's no reason you can't get one again".
>>
File: NEET.png (148 KB, 300x468) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
148 KB, 300x468
>>24496087
I thought maybe it'd help my case that I had job but lost it due to autism.
>>
>>24496069
>tfw in same position
>>
country?
i am a robot but got hired at a supermarket doing labor all day. i almost never interact but i am definitely overworked (8 hours a day is too much)
>>
>>24496208
America.
domo arigato roboto
>>
What country and how autistic
>>
File: 1436383591059.jpg (103 KB, 729x1449) Image search: [Google]
1436383591059.jpg
103 KB, 729x1449
>>24496113
It will work against you either way since they are cunts

>You've had a job so obviously you can easily get one again
>You've never had a job so how do you know you can't do one if you've never tried?

Best advice I can give you is try to visit someone in a mental hospital and observe first hand how all the crazies behave. Select a few things from their behavior that you feel you can emulate successfully and adapt to yourself - don't just copy everything they do without thinking about how you will explain to a doctor why you are doing it. Negative symptoms are more believable than positive symptoms and easier to fake (not washing and averting from eye contact vs pretending to hear multiple voices all day long)

Remember you're not aiming to be the craziest, just crazy enough that you can't work and need state support.
>>
Is neetbux even a thing in Europe? I could use it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.