[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi there, anon. Feel like doing some self exploration today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 12
File: Values Assessment Rating Form A.png (266 KB, 768x1004) Image search: [Google]
Values Assessment Rating Form A.png
266 KB, 768x1004
Hi there, anon. Feel like doing some self exploration today?

Let's do this together and find out what robots really care about.

Got another page coming up with a bit more info.
>>
Do it as google form faggot
>>
File: DA HORRAH.png (1 KB, 33x33) Image search: [Google]
DA HORRAH.png
1 KB, 33x33
DONUT REPLY OR FILL IN THEW BOXES COS EVEN THO IT LOOKS LIKE AND INNOCENT THRED BY SOME CHICK TRYNA GET HER PSYCHOLGY HOMEWORK DONE AT LAST MINUTE BY GRABBING INFO FROM THE BIG SAMPLE OF PEOPLES HERE REALLY THIS IS A HONEYPIT TRIAP FOR THE FBI TO FIND OUT UR PERSUNLTY AND WORK OUT Y U AR A TERRIST AND IF YU DO IT YOU WIL B ON THERE WASHLIST IMMEDILYTY YOU HAV BEEN WRANED
>>
File: Values Assessment Rating Form B.png (642 KB, 751x1004) Image search: [Google]
Values Assessment Rating Form B.png
642 KB, 751x1004
Here we go. Nothing to fill in this one, just some stuff that might help you figure out your values.

>>24495681
I might do that for a future thread, but let's see how things go for now eh?
>>
>>24495758
Jesus christfag, calm down. I just got this from my support group and I thought some depressed/anxious robots might be interested in some free Acceptance-Commitment therapy.

I think a lot of our problems come from not living by our values, so it can be pretty helpful to sit down and figure them out. I've got tons more material on this if anyone wants.
>>
>>24495802
> I just got this from my support group

DOND TRY 7 BAMBOOZLE ME WITH UR CODEMANES FOR UR AGENCY I KNOW WAT UR DOIN ON MAI 4CHAN AND I WIL NOT B SILEBNZD EVR AGAIN NOT EVN IF YU SEND THE MEN IN BLACK TO MY HOUSE PRETENDING TO BE POSTMAN LIKE THE LAST TIME BUT I AM ON TO YOU COS I CAN USE INTUITSION AND SEE THRO UR LIES MR FBI/NSA/CIA/ISSIIS OR W/E PROXY FRONT FOR TEH REPTILIRDS U WORK FOR B/C THE CHEMTRILZ UR PUMPIN DIRECTLY OVER MY HOUSE HAVE IMMONISED ME COS OF MY TOLERANCE BEING REALL HIGH NOW SO YOU CANT STOP THE TRUTH FROM BEAN REVELLED
>>
File: 1448369111396.png (271 KB, 768x1004) Image search: [Google]
1448369111396.png
271 KB, 768x1004
I don't get it but here you go
>>
File: 1446437215650.gif (967 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1446437215650.gif
967 KB, 245x250
>>24495857
Nothing to see here, carry on.
>>
>>24495949
TEH RAISON U CANT SEE ANYTING IS B/C U HAV BEEN PROGRMMED BY NANNERCHIP TO SEE MY WURDZ CENSORD AND LOOM CRAZY LIKE BUT WAT U DOND RELIZE IS DAT MENTAL ILLNESS IS NOT REEL AN U AR CRAZY NOT ME BECAUSE OF CYBERWARFARE ON UR BRIAN TO MAKE US A SHEEPOL TO THE GUBMENT AN HWY U AR HAPPY AL DAY POSTAN STUPID REACTIN PICS INSTED OF GONNA /OUT/SIDE AN BEAN HAPPY LIKE A CLAM DIVER OR A POOR PERSON FROM ANDALUSIAN MOUNTAINS WHERR THE CHEMICALS CANT INFECT U SO STOP ACTING AS A AGNET FOR THE ILLUMINATI AND WAEK UP NOW OTHERSIWE U WIL STAY HER SLAVBE AND ALSO DONT EAT CHICKEN B/C IT IS FULL OF CHEMICALS BUT TOFU IS OKAY
>>
>>24496017
anon i'm worried. how do i remove my nanner chip?
>>
>>24496017
Fuck off tripfag

Blox
>>
>>24496037
UR NANNERS IS FUELD BY ALL THE CHMICULS IN THE AEROPLANS AND ONCE YU REACH A CERTAIN ALTITUDE IN THE MOUNTAIN IT CAN'T HAVE ELCERTCICITY IN UR BRAYN ANYMORE SO IT NATRALLY DISSOLVES LIKE SPIDERWEB S SO CLIME A MOUNTAIN QUICKLY AND KEEP GOING UNTIL U FEEL RLY SICK AND DIZZY AND PASSED OUT AND HAVE A NICE SLEEP AND WHEN U WAAKE UP YUR MICRACHIPS WIL B UNASSIMILATED LIKE IN THE BORG ONLY VICE VERSA AN U WIL SEE CLERLY AND B HAPPY AND CLEAR AND IF U DOND HAVE ANY MOUJNTAINS NEAR YOUR HOUSE YOU NEED TO STICK UR HEAD IN THE BATHTUB FULL OF WATROS AND KEEP IT THERE AND THAT WILL TOO DISCONNECT YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU HOLD YUR BREATH FOR LONG TIME LIKE ME SO YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE NOT BREETHN FOR UNTIL YOU CAN HOLD IT IN FOR AT LEAST 6 MINUTES WHICH IS WHAT I DO EVRY NIGHT JUST SO I CAN SHOW PEEPLE AND DONT WORRY ABOUT THE CIA MITH THAT IT WILL GIVE YOU DAMAGE BECAUSE SCIENCE IS CONSPIRACY BY THE ELTIES ANYWAS BECAUSE BILL NYE IS A COLLABORATOR
>>
>>24496122
did you know if you bake nanner skins you can smoke it and get HIGH
>>
>>24496172
oMPWWFBBQ THAT IS SO DANGOROOZ FOR UR HELTH jlh B/C GETTIN hi WILL MAKE U WANT TO INJECT UR EYEBALZ WITH NEDLES ON MARRAJOOWANNA how THEY SHOW YOU ON TV OR TELLEVISION OR are WANTING TO ESCAPE THE REALITY I AM EXPECTORATING RIGHT HERE TO you SO DOND BELIEV THE HYPE FROM FAUX NEWS OR CNN B/C THEY WANT TO KEEP YOU IN THE DARK EATING NANDOS WHICH IS NOT REALLY A RESTAURANT CHAIN BUT A FILTH COLUMN TO INTRODUCE U 2 DRUWGZ!!!11!11!!1!!!ONE
>>
>>24495899
Thanks mate. Seems like either you're an extremely focussed guy, or you're not really in touch with your true values.

There's a list of values a few pages into this. I think it might give you some clarity:

http://www.thehappinesstrap.com/upimages/complete_worksheets_for_The_Confidence_Gap.pdf
>>
File: mind cleanser image 0001.jpg (473 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
mind cleanser image 0001.jpg
473 KB, 900x900
BUMP FOR THE TRUTHENINGS 2GET ECKSTRAPULADED
>>
File: values.png (292 KB, 768x1004) Image search: [Google]
values.png
292 KB, 768x1004
idk what this ranking shit is for, i don't value enough of it to rank but i did anyway
>>
>>24496918
Thanks many
>>
File: Untitled.png (297 KB, 772x1002) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
297 KB, 772x1002
just wew lad my shit up jabroni
>>
>>24498530
oops i ranked them in the opposite order

WEW
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.