[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in my classroom, waiting to present my shity paperwork
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6
I'm in my classroom, waiting to present my shity paperwork about a lipdub. I don't want to. What should I do? I may have a knife...
>>
>>24495543
kill yourself you fucking moron
>>
>>24495564
Should I take someone else with me? I hate the teacher but i'm not sure of my killing skills.
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (74 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
74 KB, 499x499
>>24495596
Go for it. Aim for their heart.
Alternatively you could plant the knife in somebody else's stuff and then tell the teacher.
>>
File: ¦3.png (1 KB, 33x33) Image search: [Google]
¦3.png
1 KB, 33x33
some of you bandfags are alright, don't go to remedial music therapy today
>>
>>24495641
I did the alternative. The principal is talking to the faggot, class is dismissed. Thanks Anon, you made my day.
>>
File: 1445508588561.jpg (37 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1445508588561.jpg
37 KB, 396x388
>>24495769
You're welcome, Anon. Glad to be able to help you out.
I really hope this is happening.
>>
File: happening.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>24495779
It is, Anon. The teacher went all crazy (I don't really know why, I only use that knife to eat apples) and started screaming and running through the corridor. The principal came, called for the normie and took him to his office. I don't know if I'll get caught, but it was worth the risk.
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (52 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
52 KB, 610x288
>>24495861
Normies getting BTFO.
Feels good to be alive.
I hope you don't get caught.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.